• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
i'll try to come to the duke biweeklies this saturday but i'll definatly be at g6 and vice tourney

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
having a XAT is silly. we already have AIM, facebook, and smashboards, we don't need any more connections.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol i made it because MD/VA uses it to set up there wifi matches and talk or whatever in.

I dont know what your implying dj.

Mahone

Smash Champion
yeah, i was really tired at that point and i just felt like screwing around with josh with falco. :bee: sorry if it felt like i was ignoring you. i probably did say something but you just didn't hear it cuz i was talking way too soft.

but ya seriously. mm? redeem da CATFYUSH
no worries man, i didn't take it personally, we'll just play next time

Duo55

Smash Ace
yeah, i was really tired at that point and i just felt like screwing around with josh with falco. :bee: sorry if it felt like i was ignoring you. i probably did say something but you just didn't hear it cuz i was talking way too soft.

but ya seriously. mm? redeem da CATFYUSH
lol I have that same problem sometimes. People will ask me something and I'll reply but I say it softly and there like " why are you ignoring me?" and I'm like " I just said XXXX to you" " oh...I didn't hear you..." same thing happens when I'm trying to get someones attention. I'll be like "hey.." no response... "Hey." no response... then I say it in the tone that I consider yelling for me and poke them on the shoulder, "HEY!" "huh, what? Sorry I didn't hear you..." Its bull...

Dublio

Smash Ace
lol I have that same problem sometimes. People will ask me something and I'll reply but I say it softly and there like " why are you ignoring me?" and I'm like " I just said XXXX to you" " oh...I didn't hear you..." same thing happens when I'm trying to get someones attention. I'll be like "hey.." no response... "Hey." no response... then I say it in the tone that I consider yelling for me and poke them on the shoulder, "HEY!" "huh, what? Sorry I didn't hear you..." Its bull...

That's why it's usually better to touch someone when you want to get their attention. You just have to be sure to poke hard so they don't think it's someone simply brushing against them and trying to get by. (If it was crowded) Some people don't being touched though, so beware. The huge guys are usually the ones that are ok to touch, because they're just big softies.

The shoulders are usually the best bet and the least invasive area. Touching them on the head, back, or buttocks is bound to make them uncomfortable. Poking them in the side is also acceptable as long as they have enough fat or cushion. Poking a skinny guy in the side is bound to rupture his ribs, especially if you have a particularly fat and dominating finger.

Top Bottom