• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I would think so. Playing in lag is a very different ballgame and requires an adjustment in playstyle in terms of reaction/prediction. Playing without lag you have a smaller margin for error and the way you move is generally different.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
so no results thread? lame

well i'll do my shoutouts:

Blackchris:Thanks for taking me. I saw your ganon in some matches and it looked pretty good. Just try to develop your own playstyle and things so go smoothly. (lol highchris)

Fiz:You did ok against foxy. Its cool though. Thanks for the advice with Snake.

Stingers:Your ROB just gets better and better.

Foxy:I don't like castle siege lol. but gg's though

Sneak:I watched you and Cam play PP and smith in teams. You guys were both pretty good. It was cool to see you transfer over to Brawl (thanks for teach me how to edgehog). You're probably the best teammate I've ever had. I can understand why Melee players have a tough time transitioning to Brawl after noticing you play teams in both games. we should team at g6 (only if you really want to play)

Karn:Nice tournament (and it was cool seeing you play Brawl again).

Kadaj:I didn't know you were good with fox lol. thanks for the advice

Uncle:If you ever play a rob in the future don't let them take you to frigate. it was pretty close though gg's

shady:nice friendlies and good stuff in teams

yay:i wanted to learn how you did that minegame thing lol.

pp:Well first i gotta say thanks for basically tutoring me. I learned alot from those matches and how to approach the game mentally just from what you said and during our matches. You told me alot of useful stuff. Thanks.

steve:you're getting better and better

stock:i still hate rob ditto's lol

nick:first in person tourney (try going to more for exp). if you're trying to get good with pikachu look up anther or ldpk

everybody else is was nice seeing ya

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i didnt know what you were talking about but I just needed to let everyone know how badly you ***** me =[

V1CE

Smash Champion
btw kadaj thanks for the tips on stingers... i watched you guys play and craig gave me some tips and i think i know how to play the mu a little better now. Too bad i couldnt get to u tho cause i suck and lost before hand... D:

im coming for u sting >:p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol w/e it was legit and u know it.

craig should give me tips on how to play imo...

have you seen his ROB?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it was just funny lol

craig has the best ROB in NC though real talk
best Snake in NC
best DDD in NC
best Lucas in NC

not the best ganon though. thatll be mine forever (shut up ben)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh yeah...has anyone told u how badly shady's yoshi was wrecking craigs marth? lmao **** was hilarious

Top Bottom