• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

kittywolf

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon, he tries to use his final smash on me when there's 2 other CPU players right in front of him.

I generally hate CPU players for following me when they respawn.

platiepoos

Smash Apprentice
melee link. if you attack he outranges you, if you shield he grabs you haldway across before you can sit there for more than a second, and if you try to smash him he spins.

never had a problem with luigi though.

ash1986

Smash Rookie
Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Link are my charictors I struggle against the AI when on level 9 so I do a few brawls with all 3 in and me in a free for all, the more you play against them the better you'll get against them.
The thunder you can just dodge or if your Kirby D-Special em!

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
I hate Snake, he has some perfect memory for where every mine he has placed is and can predict the trajectory of everything so well....grrr

zac attack

Smash Rookie
i gotta say, i always have trouble with luigi for some reason... maybe its the funny way he fights...
pkachu is probably the second most anoying on my list though.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Honestly... I hate these CPUs and I don't waste my time in Training Mode with them.

- Mario
- Peach
- Wolf
- Luigi
- Pit

So Annoying ...

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I think Pikachu for, as most of you said, spamming his thunder. I also find Yoshi annoying because at some point in the match he'll do his Side B and SD himself because of it. Then there's Sonic. If you get the checkpoint thing spinning, he'll just keep running into it until he dies.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I mostly can't stand computers in FFA's. All they ever do is go after me. I get 2 pieces of the dragoon to myself then I lose them 2 seconds later and then they target me with 1 stock left and everyone else with 3 or 2. But in 1v1: Pikachu....spams to death, Luigi gets annoying with how much he can dodge, and the fack that zelda never switches to shiek annoys me.

TheDarion

Smash Rookie
Like most, definitely pikachu. All he does is B, and then once you get past that, he moves and does it more. Really annoying.

sammy p

Smash Lord
either snake sonic or freakim olimar....... i feel like punching my 2 year old brother in the head after facing them....

ima add diddy to that list! :diddy: :mad:
...in fact, im moving him to the TOP!!!
i cant land a hit on him... for me hes harder to hit than sonic!
at least thats my experience...
(and for the record.... of course im not gonna punch my 2 year old brother:laugh:)

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu. Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!
Followed by Ice Climbers, then Olimar
And of course Pit. But he's always annoying :D

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My computer Peach is better then most Peaches I've played in tournaments.
By a margin.

MR.3

Smash Rookie
Pikachu is the most annoying by far since all he ever does is thunder.
After that I dunno maybe dk or zelda

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I had a Pikachu attempt five fsmashes on me in a row once while I was planking .

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
Hardest?

Either Luigi or Pikachu. They always manage to beat me up somehow. Mario's a close second

Easiest is definitely DK. I can even beat him with my Yoshi. XD Huge ape target DK is.

Well, for me, the most ANNOYING computer player is Zelda.

Seriously.

If she gets you off of the ledge, all she's gonna do is spam Din's Fire (?). I found that out once when I was messing around with Ness...

Pollyanna

Smash Cadet
Well, for me, the most ANNOYING computer player is Zelda.

Seriously.

If she gets you off of the ledge, all she's gonna do is spam Din's Fire (?). I found that out once when I was messing around with Ness...

Use PSI Magnet, it stalls so you probably can still reach the ledge.

I think it's Luigi, I swear he can misfire at will.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I just learned how spammy Warios can be with Fsmash. I really hate trying to approach CPU Warios. <_<

Use PSI Magnet, it stalls so you probably can still reach the ledge.

I think it's Luigi, I swear he can misfire at will.

Well, that becomes a problem when I'm twenty feet from the ledge and can't move left/right when I'm holding down PSI Magnet. She keeps spamming it until she knows I'm dead; in other words, I can't move towards the ledge, and if I PK Thunder, I'll be unable to defend myself.

Top Bottom