• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Brawler u spelled spammy wrong. I CORRECT ALL UR SPELLING ERRORS. & way to go dude, u got 25 posts, u can vm again!

Anyway, i can't stand lvl 9 Falcos. Frikkin lazer!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pikachu, Hands down, who else hates hearing "PIKAAAAA" When your character goes above pikachu?

xxpikalexxx

Smash Rookie
I'm annoyed at pika and IC's. What's ironic is I use both of them, and the only reason anyone gets annoyed is because I'm just so good.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Falcon is the worst CPU of all time....
Dont believe me?Check the vid...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
PIKACHU PIKACHU PIKACHU! >:V

Spammy as hell. All it ever is, is thunder-jolt, thunders, and shield grabs. =w=
Coincidentally I main him. And...i've been told I do the same. >w<

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
Wario,peach,pika,yoshi off top my head are really annoying but all comps annoy me with their button reading ability and shield grabs

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Luigi and Peach, definetly.

Kirby is just so mad random...

Ike, Sonic, Wario and Link annoys me because they act so dumb....

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I hate ALL of the CPU's perfect Perfect Shielding abilities...

I no longer think the cpus are annoying but Peach scares me... Sometimes my Peach seems to start to spazz out like shes having a seizure or something... THAT my friends is scary...

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Jigglypuff. I cant believe how hard she is. She has the shortest range and is the lightest character in the game but she is the only level 9 I have trouble with. :mad: But at lvl 3 its G&W. He spams jabs(G&W jab is OP), and when you get out of his jabs he does 2 down tilts. And he pulls off down tilt perfectly every time you get in range.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I think it's Pikachu. He always spams thunder on me.
You can always just use Falco and kick that reflector to punish Thunder spamming. It's so satisfying that you may end up doing this for quite a few matches, lol. I don't suggest using the reflectors of Fox, Wolf, or Zelda since you would have to be directly above Pikachu.

UberMario

Smash Master
Luigi. He almost always powershields everything and tends to use UpB at just the right time.

Sugahighsnipa

Smash Cadet
you can always just air dodge pikachu's thunder. It used to be really annoying but i started doing that. spam it all you want, I'll punish you. :laugh:

Top Bottom