• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^
This.
Who doesn't get tired of hearing "PIKAAAAAAAA", Everytime your over him....
Lame spam is lame....

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Shiek. The only one that has even a modicum of a clue how to be unpredictable if any. Add that with the instantaneous reflexes of CPU a**ness and you have a pain to fight.

Who doesn't like getting naired immediately after throwing her?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Pikachu (DEFINITELY).

Yoshi because of his Egg Toss spamming.

Samus because of her missiles and the fact that she just won't die!!

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
The most annoying computer player for me is FOX! He's my number one annoying CPU character!

That idiot will smash me like crazy and whenever he blocks one of my attacks he pulls an impossible human speed move and up smashes me! A CPU Fox likes to smash attack a lot for some reason.

ALSO,

I noticed that when you play CPUs they will always go after you and they tend to not fight the other CPUs (just a few punches here and there) and then they focus on killing you. Did that ever happen to you guys?
Fortunately, my lil' Zelda can tackle all of them since she can suck up all fighters around her.

ALSO,
What about when the CPU has the Dragoon, they most likely go after you. I REALLY, REALLY LOATHE THAT WHEN THEY GET IT. I sometimes practically give up trying to dodge it.

*sigh* I missed the SSB CPUs they literally fought each other A LOT.

D

Deleted member

level 8 lucas is, for me, the most annyoing CPU, with PK Fire. so lame.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Powershieldin' Weegee is da bess.
Up+B make MK mad.
FSmash make Samus mad.
Down+B make Mario mad.
Nair make Fox mad.
Weegee is da bess.