• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

ssbb ewoud

Smash Rookie
i really think pickachu is the most annoying comp player in brawl he is always clifing and spamming his thunder

I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I think pikachu is the most annoying character to play against, not juse computer...

4L3X

Smash Rookie
Defiantly Ice Climbers. They are always spamming me with their b

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I've never been to tourneys so I don't really know much about the playstyles, but I I;ve played through wifi people
Kirby, Olimar and Sonic (so far)
I've not played all the computers, but yeah all Pikachu does is roll, spotdodge, F-smash, D-smash, NB, N-air and Thunder(specifically and especially) not much else.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Well, to me the most annoying computer character is Pikachu too. Most of the time when I am launched off the stage around the top he just spams his Thunder. King Dedede is a fairly annoying computer too; he spams his grap way too much in certain situations.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Luigi, I after getting Up B'd on I just felt like I was going to kill myself for real, a Luigi using Up B and killing a human out of the blue. I'll say Robot is annoying to for diffrent reasons that I can't really explain. ♥

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
One word.

Wario.

All he does is spam his neutral A, up B & dsmash, and when youre above 75% then he just shields and SPAMS THAT BROKEN SUPER ARMOR-INFESTED fsmash

Ice Climbers, Luigi, and Peach. Seriously. I hate it when Peach does those ridiculously short hops then does her floaty-thing. Ice Climbers because of their spammy B. Luigiiiii.... I don't know. My best friend is obsessed with him, but I just.... dislike him.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say pikachu and meta knight are the most annoying

Oh btw, Pez55, your avatar is awesome!!! Long live Earthbound style graphics!(even though theyre already dead:'(

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Pikachu, Luigi, and MK.

Pikachu is annoying to fight, no matter who it is, even a n00b spamming down b. *is scared of Kawaii Bunny*

Luigi... just... WTF MAN?! D8<

Mk.... speaks for itself....

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Nahhh, I think yoshi is the most annoying. He throw eggs at you like a mad chicken. But I like how he SDs on Yoshi's Island. :D (the weather one)
Oh man, I'm changing my answer from Pikachu to Yoshi. But not for anything he does, just for the horrendously grating noises he makes anytime he does anything.

volbound1700

Smash Master
All the computers are fairly easy but I would say that the hardest would have to be either Mario or Ness/Lucas.

Pit can be tough sometimes if you get him on HIS stage.

Computers are very hit or miss, sometimes they are good and sometimes they are a joke.

Whoever said DDD has to be insane. I have never seen a DDD AI that was good (at first I thought DDD was a crappy char because of the comp and online newbs who didn't know how to use DDD until I finally saw what people could do with him)

DRK

Smash Rookie
Pikachu is the most consistently annoying.

Bowser is on and off, but sometimes, he uses nothing but Koopa Klaw and ledgehogs with fire. And it works. >.<

El Gordo

Smash Cadet
I can´t decide between Zelda and Pikachu. Both sure are a pain for Fox,but the fireballs and thunder are shineable at least. Sonic is annoying to me,too.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
well id say peach at first but then my friend taught my pikachu how b spam... -_-

Top Bottom