• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'd say CPU Warios are pretty annoying.

But, AI has definitely improved from Melee. CPU Yoshis in Melee did nothing but spam their grab and special. Samus spammed her grab.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Melee CPUs are the best!

Actually, while Mario and Luigi are definitely good CPUs, Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer are good ones as well. I think that with everything considered as to what the CPU does a lot, PT is probably the best one, or he's close at least.

As for the most annoying, I dislike Snake and Zelda because they both send their stuff directly for you, which is what everyone does really, but the design of their attacks make this even more annoying.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
In Melee I think the hardest was Peach, but not the smartest due to doing bad when recovering and easilily gimped with addition of spamming turnip. I hate get killed by her forward throw, it's so cheap in Melee. Notice in Melee CPUs do DI but not in Brawl. In Brawl CPUs are terrible surviving spikes. It's also cheap they Perfect Shield so easily when in Melee it's so hard to do that. But Yoshi is too easy to gimp in Melee, if you attack in his Super Armor he will cancel with neutral air and suicide, which also often happens with his egg roll, if breaks Super Armor also usually dies.

LocoCoco

Smash Cadet
marth in melee harrassed me with single a jabs that got really annoying. in brawl... gotta b luigi or pit

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
Pikachu of course. It's not for being hard, but like the title of the thread, for being really annoying, he's always spamming thunder, he is probably the cpu that spams the most. Basically the ones that are annoying to me are those that spam a lot a certain move, pikachu is the worst among them.

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
'chu is def the most annoying, wow thunder is sooooo annoying. my friend mains him and its horrible, especially when my other friend who mains g & w catches his thunder in the bucket and just 1 hit ko's everyone

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Olimar. He just DOESN'T DIE.

Also Lucas, but he keeps SDing himself so he's not really a threat.

Lovely

Smash Lord
why olimar he is so easy to defeat:confused:
♣ This thread is saying who's annoying to fight not who's the hardest to fight, Olimar would fit the bill in most people's mind if it was based on CPU difficulty. ♥

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Computer hm. Pikachu really spammy otherwise he's usually just using nothing but smash attacks... still spammy, well at least DI works well when I play him. More, Pit too he tends to use a lot of arrows oh and F-Smash too. For a tough fair one Rob. He's always been a challenge for me somehow. Though when I spike him he always never see's it coming. :/

I just wish my Ike CPU's played a little bit more like me. They never bother to recover. When they do they wait when they're off screen to do so most of the time anyway.

>_>

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Luigi.

The computer combos with Luigi almost as well as a Luigi main can...
yeah definitely luigi
oddly enough falco is the highest tier character that is used by the computer to have some difficulty, snake and MK just aren't used right

Top Bottom