• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Pikachu is easily the most annoying CPU, though he's far from unbeatable. Luigi comes pretty close behind (mostly for somehow landing sweetspotted Up-b on me a couple of times :mad:)

wiitubeaccount

Smash Apprentice
wario,game and watch marth and meta knight at level 9 because for a computer it uses them well and these chars are hard to fight to begin with. and for some reason peah used to be annoying probably because i wasnt used to her playstyle and the computer would do the annoying la la la tune taunt each time I die

I don't know why everyone is hatin on the computer pika he is am easy level 9comp and plus a cool pokemon even with the thunda spam!

Aibou

Smash Master
Most annoying for me is zelda, she powershields everything, rolls, and spams the hell outta dins fire.
Din's is easy to evade, especially against a CPU when they don't really try to mindgame you or anything. Now the CPU's Lightning Kick habit is another story: she's more accurate with those than an actual Zelda player.

Jarxo

Smash Rookie
Super Sonic

Special seems to last forever and it has far too much knockback.

liljp112

Smash Cadet
weegee:0-death me endin in a stage spiked up-b
pikachu: thundershock gimp recovery
i mean wtf come on man
i played with diddy

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Probably Pikachu. It's just a really annoying character, not too hard to beat but man, you get tired of hearing it use Thunder every time you're off the stage.

Then Luigi for just getting lucky.

Silent crisis

Smash Cadet
Ice climber's ARe Definetly the MOst Annoying THere Just 2 little snowsuits swinging hammers at you...It's Retarted

Knuckles_Fan

Smash Rookie
Snake.

Every f'ing time he defeats me from level 7 upward. Not to mention his annoying mix of explosive attacks.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

VLD

Smash Rookie
Pikachu. Yes I admit I have trouble with my own character as a CPU.
That little "sh*t is annoying. He's picked up some of my fighting style, so I guess I know how it feels on the other end. He's a monster naow!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If i had 2 choose, id say meta knight, hes always repeating the sme thing over and over agin, it gets annoying...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pikachu will spam that thunder all day, especially when your above him...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone seems to hate luigi and pikachu, and although I'll agree, Pikachu is annoying as hell, luigi isn't bad (falcos lasers screw him over). The guy who is real bad for me is game and watch. He sometimes absorbs my lasers and I dont know if its just me, but he gets a 9 every time hes near me! It pisses me off cuz I die at like 80%!

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
CPU Pikachu spams thunder...but really? it makes it so much easier to 3-stock him..
Is basically a free hit for you, either shield it & counter attack, or use projectiles..simple as that..
The only "Real" annoying CPU, would be Luigy.
CPU knows how to use him on the ground (they suck in the air though, easy edge-steal)

Lord Vaynard

Smash Cadet
LUIGI!!!
I Mean he spotdodges a lot, airdodges 80% my Aerials(Doesnt help the fact that I main Captain Falcon)
he also shield grabs like his life depends on it...
he's quick with the aerials and can rack a lot from 1 to 3 hits...
AND HIS UP-B AND F-SMASH... SO FAST!!!
it's like SO ANNOYING!!
I get so pissed when I get a good combo goin and that Final Knee...he dodges it...
I dunno... I just cant calm down when I fight 'em...
i once got a 0-12 streak till I finally got him...
and that victory was due to the COM's F'd up way to recover...
I dedicated an entire day just to beat on him...
This kinda makes me wanna fight him again...
*Picks up COntroller*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Our mustache italian friend who is none other than Luigi's brother Mario.

He spams and dodges like a madman!

Top Bottom