• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu. Holy ****, quit spamming THUNDER already. It pisses me off.

Oh and Peach... ARGH.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Luigi, hands down. He randomly gets the upB when you least expect it, and it connects. And N-air combo-breaks like a champion, and CPU Luigi is quite fond of that move.

U900

Smash Rookie
My friend is the annoying, he keeps spamming and doing the same thing and he thinks he's the best...

Dragon20942

Smash Rookie
STOP HATING ON PIKACHU! Lol. He's annoying by nature, but no, Pikachu is not the most annoying. That ****ing MK when im Pikachu. O_O

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Pikachu isn't that annoying for me. Luigi is by far the most annoying for me.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Many of the characters are...sigh...
Marth especially, It took me 5 tries to beat him in FD on lvl 9 XD XD

Its like every time I do a aerial, he stops it -_-

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Pika is easy to beat, but by far the most annoying. Thunder is an annoying *** move (even if it's punishable and predictable; it's still a pain in the *** to go around)

Peach_rules

Smash Cadet
NNID
Peachrules14
I don't like CPU Peach actually. She fights in a way that's almost impossible for human players to. Either she's evil and wins or completely sucks. Both are annoying.

KrayzeeGuy

Smash Rookie
For general annoyance: Snake.

For timing a PK Flash when I underestimated it as I was recovering: Ness.

To this day I still do warm-ups with Ness, just because of that one instant. It might be childish hatred, but honestly. No.

Aibou

Smash Master
The most annoying would have to be Pit. He constantly spams his f-smash and Angel Ring. It's so annoying.

Top Bottom