• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Sure Why Not but maybe not for 5... lol 3 or 2 is fine though.. hehehe O and out of 5... More Matches!! YA!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
king and i were thinking about trying to find an outback steakhouse to go to for dinner, maybe we can work that out :)
awww yeah, sounds good. Lets doooo it!

I'll be doing Money matches or friendlies if ppl dont wanna play for money, anyone want 5-10$ vs my fox/falco/peach/marth/sheik =D
Too scurred to prettiest hair MM me I see. >=[

5$ Mario vs Fox
5$ Slobs 4/7

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
eggz u should make a rule u can pick FD as many times as u want XD

cool mango, sounds good

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Any poor college students like myself want to MM my puff for $1?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be taking all tio money matches.

Time how long it takes you to enter 32 people into an event, seed them, and fill out a bracket.

Any takers?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL ill do some friendlies neal LOL alright eggz lets make a prettiest hair mm too i have so much pride for my hair i won't lose now. mango is a sly turkey i didn't recognize it was u but sure we can try it.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol Pc ... Dollar Money Matches till i run out of money....

O AND
PC I LOVE UR HAIR!!! ITS ****!!! !! HAHAHAH

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL ill do some friendlies neal LOL alright eggz lets make a prettiest hair mm too i have so much pride for my hair i won't lose now. mango is a sly turkey i didn't recognize it was u but sure we can try it.
My hair is undefeated in the NW. We'll see who's hair will dominate SCC. (mine) >=[

Oh, and Planky's idea about me getting to pick FD as much as I want is full of win...and Mario Sexy Time. Whadya say PC?

Man, Ive gotta put my hair through some pretty intense training for this. :urg:

Hugs, steak eat until you vomit MM?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
WOw Im playing Mike-y and i just ***** HIM!!!!!!! he hasnt beat me one time... Pretty sad.. lol.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'll be taking all tio money matches.

Time how long it takes you to enter 32 people into an event, seed them, and fill out a bracket.

Any takers?
Sure but is the freeze glitch banned? Cuz last time i took that money match , tio used it on me. Tio acts JUST like IC. You could really sense it was made by a

PC I want more Peach dittos. 2$ money match!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
happy 1337 post edreeese.

dude, outback is the ****. i have to work out a ride there or something, tho. lol

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
just curious, how we register for our partner under our usernames? like, how they know who our partner is if we were to show up at diff. time?

The King

Smash Ace
Lmao how did I know that Outback Steakhouse would be close to the venue...

Oh yeah, because Cali in general is totally amazing.

I'm considering actually accepting $MM'es at this event, for the first time in like 2 years. However they will only be in denominations of $8.11, exact change only. Because that's exactly how much an order of Tassies's Buffalo Strips cost at Outback, and being that it's my favorite item there, you can bet I'll be playing hard for them, LOL.

Also, if Mango is down for it, we'll be accepting 2vs1 $MMes against anybody, 10:1 odds, 3/5 and the challenger gets to pick all the stages. Only stages banned are Hyrule and IC Mountain. Anyone gonna bring it?

King Out

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Money Matches

Just out of curiosity, do you guys plan on doing your money matches BEFORE or AFTER the tournament starts? I might be interested in money matches if they are done before the tournament starts.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Added this to the Misc Rules section:

In the event an invalid rule setting is discovered: only the current game of the set will be replayed. If the setting is discovered between games, the last game will be replayed. Under no circumstances will an entire set be re-done because of a wrong rule setting. This goes for team attack, damage ratio, random stage, counterpick, and time limit settings.

This rarely happens, but it's best to protect yourself by checking all rules before you start your matches. You have the power to prevent these mishaps, so don't let them happen in the first place.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude, i really wanna wanna play king and hugs.
i care about nothing else at this tourney
im drunk

hey king and hugs

PLAY ME!!!!

i have a decent sheik

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lmao how did I know that Outback Steakhouse would be close to the venue...

Oh yeah, because Cali in general is totally amazing.

I'm considering actually accepting $MM'es at this event, for the first time in like 2 years. However they will only be in denominations of $8.11, exact change only. Because that's exactly how much an order of Tassies's Buffalo Strips cost at Outback, and being that it's my favorite item there, you can bet I'll be playing hard for them, LOL.

Also, if Mango is down for it, we'll be accepting 2vs1 $MMes against anybody, 10:1 odds, 3/5 and the challenger gets to pick all the stages. Only stages banned are Hyrule and IC Mountain. Anyone gonna bring it?

King Out
OMG I VE Always wanted to quote king.. HAHAH!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! :laugh:

Im down !! FOr the Jiggs ****!!! !! ****!

Dodger

Smash Ace
Ok I just signed up.

If anyone doesn't really care about their doubles performance (I know I'm a liability) I'd be willing to team with them. Come on, who doesn't want to team with the (Second) best Kirby in Southern California?

(lol, I'm pathetic at this game XD)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord

King Out
I'll try for 10 bucks.

Yoshi's Story every round =D.

Gea

Smash Master
***, looks like no doubles for me :< and I love doubles.

Do I count as out of state? Temporarily here :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom