• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
I purchased both the singles and doubles passes already, but know my doubles partner cant go, IM OFFICIALLY SCREWED!!!
BUT, Mlg is about 3 weeks away, I have that much time to find a Doubles Partner, any takers (evilnemesis lol, but really)???
PM me who ever wants to be my doubles partner

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I purchased both the singles and doubles passes already, but know my doubles partner cant go, IM OFFICIALLY SCREWED!!!
BUT, Mlg is about 3 weeks away, I have that much time to find a Doubles Partner, any takers (evilnemesis lol, but really)???
PM me who ever wants to be my doubles partner
loloolool I'll team with you :p

MakoCannon

Smash Rookie
(IcyDrifter in disguise)

Yo Neal! Sign me up for bringing a power strip! I have a surge strip, and one of those brown cords you can hook up fans/TVs/Gamecubes to. Possibly a fan and a VCR as well!

P.S. Please put the name down as IcyDrifter, that's my MLG account name as well as my currently banned Smashboards account.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What do you mean by brown cord? Just a brown extension cord?

$ick

Smash Lord
Man, every since Gimpy came down to Socal, it made me realize all of Washington must be terrible. Especially that Eggz guy. I'd mm that guy if I was into mm's. (you're welcome) ^_^

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Where does Norcal Vs Socal fit into the schedule?

I don't know if it's been posted before, but DBR challenges any REAL crew to a crew battle.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Why is Washington terrible if it only takes one Washington player to win a Socal tourney? (or get 2nd place)

To Smooth Criminal: Hey I've never seen you before but did you move? Because you are on GSC in NorCal and yet your forum ID says you are from Georgia. I am confused...

$ick

Smash Lord
Why is Washington terrible if it only takes one Washington player to win a Socal tourney? (or get 2nd place)
Hmm, I figured the sarcasm was obvious, but apparently I was wrong. I was just joking because Eggz wished people underestimated him and were willing to mm him...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

To Smooth Criminal: Hey I've never seen you before but did you move? Because you are on GSC in NorCal and yet your forum ID says you are from Georgia. I am confused...
You're really bad at understanding sarcasm. And if you're going to give Gimpy credit for getting second and beating some of our best, how about mentioning he lost to two non-ranked So Cal n00bs in me and JTB.

People really need to stop living vicariously through people better at this game than them just because they're friends / fans or live in the same area / state.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I am interested in coming to this, anyone from AZ i will give you plenty of gas money if you give me a ride. The montage is great.

You're really bad at understanding sarcasm. And if you're going to give Gimpy credit for getting second and beating some of our best, how about mentioning he lost to two non-ranked So Cal n00bs in me and JTB.
He uses Bowser. You use Sheik do you not? that doesn't count for anything.
If he ever beat a Sheik in tourney, they should quit smash. Or just die. He also doesn't have an ounce of Sheik practice XD
Just sayin. Losing to a non-ranked Sheik doesn't mean much. Not sure who JTB plays. Bowser ****ing sucks though.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No Johns.

This is an MLG-sponsored event, whoever asked, which means they are helping finance and promote the tournament. Videos will be posted on Video on Demand after the tournament, and ML G staff will be present at the tourney to help out.

The cap on singles passes is currently 180. This might be raised to ~200, but do not count on it.

Zelgadis: NorCal vs SoCal doesn't fit into the schedule for now. We're leaning much more heavily towads West Coast vs The World, given the amount of out-of-state interest that would be bored/non-participatory in a CA only event.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
P plays Falco, not Sheik, I had him in my pool @ MLG Anaheim a long time ago.

@ Zelgadis: We will have 4 of our crew members there, along with another solid player from WA whos not technically in our crew. But it would be fun if we could do some kind of crew battle where we use all 5 guys or just the 4, whatever you guys wanna do.

Anyone besides Mike Y, Cort, and King/Mango wanna MM? $5 is my norm(though I never even MM anywho xD.)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Internet sarcasm= Massive failure.

Just cuz you beat him once don't make you the better player dude.

People really need to stop living vicariously through people better at this game than them just because they're friends / fans or live in the same area / state.
Your right. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Arash

Smash Lord
lol boss i need a partner

wanna do double jiggs?

also, stop hating gimpy cause he lost to a shiek and a jigglypuff while playing bowser. god forbid:)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I know we're not allowed to drink at the church, but are we allowed to leave and come back drunk? I have something that needs to be settled.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow i woke up this morning with a 102 degree fever and people are talkin about me losing at a tourney in the super champ thread whats goin on here

*falls asleep again*

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know we're not allowed to drink at the church, but are we allowed to leave and come back drunk? I have something that needs to be settled.
Thanks for bringing this up. No, please do not come to the venue drunk at any time. And, of course, there's absolutely no alcohol on premises. Both are grounds for a non-refundable ejection from the tournament.

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
wow i woke up this morning with a 102 degree fever and people are talkin about me losing at a tourney in the super champ thread whats goin on here

*falls asleep again*
there jealous of our double dragon 3 skills and how far we got... they are also angry at your raw power

they didn't realize we played until 4 am that morning double dragon challange from ken and mike.... we where so close! :(

I am interested in coming to this, anyone from AZ i will give you plenty of gas money if you give me a ride. The montage is great.
you sir are crazy.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
We've changed pool matches to 3 stock. They're still best 2 of 3. The schedule was looking very tight and this slight cutback will help tremendously with keeping the tournament on time.

It's possible that the second round of singles pools could be reverted to 4 stock depending on how the tournament is running. You never know.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone stop hating on Gimpy, its no fun to be sick and be trash talked at the same time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom