• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Thanks for bringing this up. No, please do not come to the venue drunk at any time. And, of course, there's absolutely no alcohol on premises. Both are grounds for a non-refundable ejection from the tournament.
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn =(

edit:

manacloud $20 MM??

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
lol boss i need a partner

wanna do double jiggs?

also, stop hating gimpy cause he lost to a shiek and a jigglypuff while playing bowser. god forbid:)
DOUBLE JIGGS!!! hahaha let's do it for reals arash.

Dealio. Grab rest FTW :)

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
We've changed pool matches to 3 stock. They're still best 2 of 3. The schedule was looking very tight and this slight cutback will help tremendously with keeping the tournament on time.

It's possible that the second round of singles pools could be reverted to 4 stock depending on how the tournament is running. You never know.
Hrm.... it would run faster if we got more equipment.. am i right?

maybe we need to look deeper into this.. O_o

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, believe me, we can ALWAYS use more TVs :).

But the only time-saver at this point will be from reaching 32 TVs. We currently have bids for 18, so that doesn't look terribly likely. Anything under 32 won't have much of an effect, because we'll have a couple of pools that won't get to run at the same time as everyone else, slowing things down.

But yes, PLEASE BRING TVS :D : D:D.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
im having problems registring the credit card its says that the billing address isnt correct s:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if anyone else wants to MM for anything between 2-5$, just come up to me at the tourney =)

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hey, I wanna go to this thing but plane flight is too expensive. Is anyone possibly driving down from Canada or WA that I could carpool with? I could possibly provide housing for a cheap ride.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
i........ lose to you? lol. although i never hafta play you in tourney silent. :p but pretty sure you kicked my *** at my own apartment >.< lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
He uses Bowser. You use Sheik do you not? that doesn't count for anything.
If he ever beat a Sheik in tourney, they should quit smash. Or just die. He also doesn't have an ounce of Sheik practice XD
Just sayin. Losing to a non-ranked Sheik doesn't mean much. Not sure who JTB plays. Bowser ****ing sucks though.
No johns. I don't have an ounce of Bowser practice, either. I couldn't even chain grab him.

Internet sarcasm= Massive failure.

Just cuz you beat him once don't make you the better player dude.

Your right. I'm glad I'm not one of them.
Just because he beat DC, Knivez, etc. doesn't make him the better player. See your logical hole?

Cort

Apple Head
LuninSpectra, we should play.

Also I like Marth vs Fox, we should MM if you like.

Also Mr. Silent Wolf, Marth vs Fox MM?

And any other Foxes?

Aesis

Smash Ace
Hello !
I just bought a Singles pass YAY
I'll be playing Marth or Falcon or even Ganon at this tourney unless I (for some unfathomable reason) feel like pulling out the Sheik so grats to everyone in my pools! ^_^

If people want to play my Sheik I'll gladly oblige you when I'm free and not running around helping with the tourney (edit: probably much later in the tourney)

<3 to all you fckers
Ken's Roy has GOT THIS

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hay ken since ur going all roy how bout we modify our MM to be sheik vs roy $25 eh?

also ill MM ur AMAZING boozer u get $100 if u win i get $5 if i win

eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom