• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol. I'm not gonna waste 350-500 dollars just to enjoy myself during the school year. I still get to use the money for that plane ticket to something else but I just gotta pay 150 to activate it.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Give MLG a chance to post here. They'll be more likely to fix the ruleset if we all aren't so hostile.
It's hard to not be hostile when we have top players getting screwed to hell because of a terrible ruleset.
Otherwise IC's are going to win on a neutral, and then CP that same neutral once they lose round 2 to win again! D=
And how, may I ask, are they going to get the chance to play on FD or BF in the first round when their opponent can just strike those stages (and not like they're gonna want to SV for fear of getting scrooged by MK)?

AWWW **** IT

I wasted my 666 post on this...

Lobos

Smash Master
Interference on wiimotes!? Really!? I haven't noticed any in the 2 years ive been playing with the CC......except when my battery is low.

Thats not a good excuse, I WANT FACTS! NOT MAYBES!!!!

No, but seriously its still lame. I wanted to go to one of these too >_>

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
There are very few people in here that like the stage list.

Instead of saying "L2PLAY," why not accommodate the community instead of doing what you want? It feels very selfish. Who is in charge of the rules, or who is the group of people in charge of the rules? You guys really need to listen to what the community is asking. I saw this on the MLG boards:

"First off let me say that this is the first event for Brawl on the circuit, there's going to be a ridiculous amount of changes to the rule set after Orlando."

Why are there going to be rule changes? Because the rules are flawed? So why not switch them now before this gets out of hand? The vast majority of the community is obvious unhappy. Please, MLG, you must recognize that when it comes to your rules, it's better to make the community happy than yourselves happy.

Also, I doubt there's gonna be more than 10 wii-chuk players, there, is it really that big an issue?
Best olimar won't attend, just saying...

Maybe gc controllers should be banned, i mean they weren't even made for the system

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm really hyped for this ridiculousness as well. Snake suddenly becomes the best character with this ruleset...

-!-

Smash Lord
I guess it's not that bad, apart from W!! motes being banned... I do hope Friendly Fire gets fixed... ummmm I should concentrate on the "gayest" stages. :O maybe I can find a good CP to use XD

-!-

M@v

Subarashii!
Im not alone in this probably, but totally going to learn green greens/pictochat, and spring them on people. XD

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Esam is probably the manliest person posting in here.

Read the rule set.
Man up or leave. I like how none of the A teir and lower are crying. I like that a lot.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Man up or leave. I like how none of the A teir and lower are crying. I like that a lot.
I wonder why....

because they're not in this thread....

Because they're not coming....

Because they don't stand a chance with their mediocre characters...

Suspect

Smash Hero
Everyone needs to go to gamestop now and hope to find any old gamecube controllers with the joystick chewed up and sticky ish on it.

Everyone that doesn't already have a GC controller obviously

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
WOAH OUT OF EVERYONE trashing harder than me, this is what I get

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums
Dear Ally,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9898395

Quote:
Major Fail gaming.
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom