• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Motor boating those **** would take more than a determination. it would take an obsession.

TP

Smash Master
I got to chat with AZ for a bit. Dude is mad legit.

Overswarm can eat a ****, though, threatened to kick me out for yelling "**** HIM!"
You were the guy yelling that? I wish he had kicked you out, you made matches unwatchable. SO annoying.

I almost fell over when I saw Blue Shirt Girl.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
She's some Halo player's gf.

Some lucky, lucky Halo player.

EDIT: Epic ninja'd. Good **** Shadow. lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow...making ppls names public = not cool tbqh
this site is full of lonely nerds, who knows what 1 of them might do

Radium88

Smash Lord
I had tons of fun at this tournament. Sundance's speech sounded promising and I plan on attending more than the championships next time. I had a lot of fun watching top 16 play.

I thought the Dr Pepper girls were hotter. Actually there were a few hot ones from Hot Pockets and Dr Pepper. Though the Jack Links girl handing them out was cute.

And I second stingers. It is just creepy. Makes people like me stalk them......

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I had tons of fun at this tournament. Sundance's speech sounded promising and I plan on attending more than the championships next time. I had a lot of fun watching top 16 play. Hopefully I will be higher on the bracket because I beat people, not byes.....

I thought the Dr Pepper girls were hotter. Actually there were a few hot ones from Hot Pockets and Dr Pepper. Though the Jack Links girl handing them out was cute.
new favorite person. although i thought only 1 hot pocket person was good, 1 dr. pepper was good,a nd one jack links was good.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yep, won't lost to a yoshi because all they gotta do is get the grab above 50. Raise those hopes buddy. :bee:

All in all, I really didn't know the matchup against Yoshi at all from either Pit or Wario perspective, but you better believe I been practicing with Pit for almost the whole semester I've been at school and at tournaments (LOTs of practice)

I don't know how you can be glad that you made someone CP to a worse character because your character has an infinite on their main tho... explain good sir.
First Paragraph: Yup... Goodbye One stock if grabbed.

Second Paragraph: Yoshi MU is good and bad for us against Pit, but I had 0 knowledge and I finally found a MU I don't approve of that isn't one of Yoshi's bad MU's of 65:35. As for memorizing it should be easy after playing 5 or so friendlies with atleast three different Yoshi mains.

Third Paragraph: I'm glad cause a good Wario main was scared of THIS

Compared to THIS

All in All I believe the Yoshi VS Wario MU is 50:50 but Me and a few other Yoshi's think it's 55:45. A slight chance because of obvious things.

Laurel had to point out the massive jugs behind me, Funny nontheless.

:320:

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
bracket girl was rude to me :(
My bad. I often get kind of mean considering my job is the same five questions all weekend, but usually only when people ask something that I don't think they needed my help for or is more trouble than it is worth for either of us.

I'm typically nicer to girls and don't remember being rude to you. Sorry if it came off as such.

Top Bottom