• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

Laurel

Smash Ace
My bad. I often get kind of mean considering my job is the same five questions all weekend, but usually only when people ask something that I don't think they needed my help for or is more trouble than it is worth for either of us.

I'm typically nicer to girls and don't remember being rude to you. Sorry if it came off as such.
haha it's all good, you seemed really annoyed. i know i would be if i had about 200 people just come up to me and ask the same few questions. :p

---

as for that chick's bf being a halo player, nonsense, unless he plays brawl too because i saw her kiss him!

Laurel

Smash Ace
affinity just made me laugh SO hard

every time i showed people this pic on my camera @ mlg thats exactly how i zoomed in

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As long as it's a hot raccoon furry, it can have as many c's as it god**** pleases.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
haha it's all good, you seemed really annoyed. i know i would be if i had about 200 people just come up to me and ask the same few questions. :p

---

as for that chick's bf being a halo player, nonsense, unless he plays brawl too because i saw her kiss him!
It's actually over 1000 players. -.-

She dates a Smasher. I think it was EskimoJared.

/creeping

heytallman

CTALL
Kaila...you were one of the important people I didn't get a little snippet of video with. I'm sad. I got stuff of AZ, every product available, and the hand massage ladies. But not you. :(

Laurel

Smash Ace
kaila totally namebaited

hopefully he searches and sees we're talking about his gf's glorious tatas

ANTi_

Smash Hero
My bad. I often get kind of mean considering my job is the same five questions all weekend, but usually only when people ask something that I don't think they needed my help for or is more trouble than it is worth for either of us.

I'm typically nicer to girls and don't remember being rude to you. Sorry if it came off as such.
Aww all the smashers find my Kaila cute. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
More talk about girls at the event than smash lmao. Too funny.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The crazy thing is, Hylian, that you haven't mentioned even ONCE, anything concerning the all you can drink Dr. Pepper.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The crazy thing is, Hylian, that you haven't mentioned even ONCE, anything concerning the all you can drink Dr. Pepper.
Haha that's because I'm too busy drinking it!

Seriously though, my fridge has a bunch of free Dr Pepper in it right now that Rauleen and I stuffed our free backpacks with. I grabbed two everytime I went to get a Dr Pepper, and she grabbed 2 as well.

its funny cause no one made an attempt to talk to any of them :awesome:
Nah, I saw people talking to them. I know people talked to rauleen as well so not everyone is too shy haha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're a good man, Hylian.
This weekend got me hooked on Dr. Pepper Cherry. So good.

I even got a cup of Dr. Pepper to go with lunch yesterday.
I've been infected.

Top Bottom