• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

t3h Icy

Smash Master
dude brawl results are so crazy, i love it. A different player has a chance to come and win at any point (especally when m2k and adhd aren't there and crazy counterpicks exist).

I hope to see Gnes, X, puffball, and others continue to approve and hold their own against m2k+adhd at pound =D
This!

Honestly, though I'm all Melee, it gets tedious watching the same people win all the time and the same sets all the time, but Brawl gets mixed up all the time.

Top 8 here were Gnes, Tyrant, ESAM, Ally, Espy, X, Lee Martin and Atomsk.
Top 8 at Apex were DEHF, Brood, M2K, Lee Martin, Lain, Ally, Rain and Atomsk.
Top 8 at Pound 4 were ADHD, M2K, Ally, KSizzle, Shadow, Judge, Havok and Logic.

No consistency at all.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
after gnes beat tyrant nearly every mk accept the texas ones got up to give tyrant advice gnes just leaned back took a drank and looked relaxed as hell funniest **** ever

Nike.

Smash Hero
LOL I remember that. M2K got up and gave advice. Then you hear Xyro in the back of the crowd:

"Why are you giving advice, you don't know how to beat diddy either!"

heytallman

CTALL
More like "YOU LOSE TO DIDDY KONGS, *******!!!!!"

This was seriously the best tournament I've ever been to. I will post shoutouts after I get some f'ing sleep.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I wouldn't have gave Tyrant advice either.

GOOD **** GNES <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Really fun tournament. An absolute blast. Shoutouts later.

D

Deleted member

this would have been better with the 2 best players in attendance. oh well. grats on everyone who placed for doing better than you should have by 2 spots.

Laurel

Smash Ace
****ing amazing weekend, i apologize for my annoying *** voice if im loud in videos

congrats gnes!!!!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
zomg~~~ I am SOO glad I went to this tourney :3 ..almost had a last minute john, but again, so glad <3

Mad-excited to see everyone and meet new fellow smashers as well as do osm~~ (my quota was at least advance one round xP) .

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Great tournament everyone. Texas too good. <3~

Oh, and Umbreon just couldn't help but put some hate on his post, could he?
Settle down.

CO18

Smash Hero
Alot of funny moments this tournament. fun chillin in the beast hotel room with fogo and company.

I was in like 5 timeouts that day so annoying and I hate how like ddd gets the shaft most of the time. Like if im at 120 and the opponents at 100 thats a pretty significant advantage for me vs like 90% of the cast but if the time runs out I lose.

Good shiz to gnes,tyrant,esam. 2 sonics in top 5 wut happened to this game

swordgard

Smash Hero
More like "YOU LOSE TO DIDDY KONGS, *******!!!!!"

This was seriously the best tournament I've ever been to. I will post shoutouts after I get some f'ing sleep.
Diddy's mad free. Some people just need to learn how to use items correctly. On the other hand, gnes is a very very smart player so he can often make up for his characters weaknesses.

Gnes

Smash Master
Mlg :3
Thanks Esam for ruining my flawless and writing that on the back of my check LMAO.
Thanks Atomsk for reminding me of my record against u which i already know LOL.
Thanks Dr. Pepper Girls for signing my check and being HOT
Thanks Texas for showing up full force, GIVING AWESOME SUPPORT, AND BEING A MAD LEGIT STATE with amazing people. If it weren't for you guys me and espy might not have *****.
Thanks Co18 and Lain for staying with us, made the hotel SUPER LEGIT, and Co i was serious about helping. When i get the money in ill hit u up.

Memories ^_^. I'll write real shoutous later

And I agree with espy, no need for that kind of talk, and to be quite honest that logic is horrible lmao

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This was the best event of all time for me. Shout outs coming later today. me tired

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Such a great tourney! Shoutouts to all the hommies for support, I wish I knew I only had to win a 3/5 to win the whole tourney =[

Lol but anyways good **** gnes for ****** the world! I look forward to playing you again. Congrates to everyone who performed well as well. So many upsets, **** was hype! Hopefully I'll see everyone again really soon <3

@Wyatt- Umad huh? ;-)

Top Bottom