• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

ADHD

Smash Hero
Good stuff gnes, but you know I woulda whooped dat *** in dittos like a hobo 21 son!

swordgard

Smash Hero
With that 12k you just made, I hope you will MM me 5$ next time we are at the same tourney gnes.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Only Espy made top 5. X got 6th. Espy da bess Sonic, like always.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
1st allyornotally, leemartin - $528
2nd nickriddle, shak3y - $288
3rd DEHF , Gnes - $96
4th Esam, MVD731 - $48
5th Germ, flyro
5th sadaharuiInui, bassem6
7th Atomsk, RichBrown
7th mjg7tlink, Domo_123
9th Tearbear, Fatal-Matt
9th furiousduffman, arturritoburrito
9th yoshQ, fino.
9th tyrant-wc, seibrik
13th Havok, mikehaze
13th ultimaterazor, fliphop05
13th santiQ6, Dojo-
13th mjg7tlink, Domo_123
:confused:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anti seriously passed up an opportunity at 12,500, IMO.

Gnes is lucky san didn't show up, real talk

Congrats though. I'm glad new people are winning, keeps life interesting. Who's gonna win *Pound* 5? Gnes? Anti? M2K? ADHD? Ally? Tyrant? A SONIC PLAYER? Nothing is predictable anymore.

Lobos

Smash Master
7th mjg7tlink, Domo_123

13th mjg7tlink, Domo_123

what? lol

got **** MJG, jerm, hyro, and santi

Jem.

Smash Master
Congratulations to everyone who placed. Major congrats though to Gnes. Only dropping one game all weekend, sweeping Tyrant in Grand Finals, and putting on a show from what I heard. Probably the nicest pro player out there too.

Good job sonics too

ADHD

Smash Hero
wow at the pay outs. I know m2k and ADHD must feel like **** lawl.
Pretty **** mad, but I'm glad gnes and Esam did so well. Tyrant not so much (he's permanently high and we've just funded his everlasting weed habit).

Congratulations to everyone who placed. Major congrats though to Gnes. Only dropping one game all weekend, sweeping Tyrant in Grand Finals, and putting on a show from what I heard. Probably the nicest pro player out there too.

Good job sonics too
Also you suck.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Great job Gnes (remidns me of Tales of Symphonia every time I say your name in my head...)

I completely gawked my mouth open when I seen I made to 16 WOOT :) top 24 if you count champ bracket woot! I WISH I had made it to champ bracket tho, if I was in Haze's position, the bracket looked fairly good for me... one olimar... oh well? two sonics? Say cheese! *wario chomps*

ggs, guys, I hope this won't be the last major event I go to wow.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
================================

Kryz timed out Big Lou game 3 on norfair. HARD runaway. It was funny to watch at the end though, they started messing around.

================================

lol you know it, Luigi can't move for crap, I just threw my bike and tires at him the whole match and comboed him like once on the middle platform, he combo'd me once on the left platform, that was it. OH GOD the lava spurts that hit us both that was INSANE I was like AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! God I love Norfair...so fun..

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Did Gnes automatically win the 12,500 for winning the event? Or was it based on him having the most points at the end of the season?

If the latter, how were prizes distributed for JUST this event?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
So whats the reward for the point leaders, then?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
well it looks like thats no good at this point, lol.

hoping i'm wrong on that, though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude brawl results are so crazy, i love it. A different player has a chance to come and win at any point (especally when m2k and adhd aren't there and crazy counterpicks exist).

I hope to see Gnes, X, puffball, and others continue to approve and hold their own against m2k+adhd at pound =D

Top Bottom