• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
restating for new page

Alright

so

I arrive into Dallas(love field) DAL airport at 2:55 PM friday afternoon

If there's anyone thats gonna be arriving around this time that wants to split a cab PM ME

if anyone can offer up a ride, i'll pay gas its 4 miles from the hotel, PLEASE PM ME

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, know what? I didn't even check what time I arrive yet.

I'll call you if my time is close to yours Seibrik. If you don't hear from me, assume it's not. I will probably post what time I'm getting in.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can anyone house me,leaf,rT, sync and tallman for mlg dallas plzzzzz or do you know of anyone who can house?
I can but only friday and saturday. and I'm in a hotel room so its going to cost you guys a little bit. like $25 per person for both nights.

that makes it you 5 pay for one night and I pay the entire next night

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can but only friday and saturday. and I'm in a hotel room so its going to cost you guys a little bit. like $25 per person for both nights.

that makes it you 5 pay for one night and I pay the entire next night
$25 per person for 2 nights is actually pretty good considering I stayed with some friends for $20 per night for DC. Only stayed one night though cause that was kinda rediculous.

Sharky

Smash Master
JUST 2 MORE DAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR PLAYER PASS FOR MLG DALLAS!

Online Registration will end tomorrow, Monday, November 1st at 11:59 PM EST. Purchase your pass asap.

If you wait to purchase at the door (which I HIGHLY suggest to not do), the passes will be 15$ more.

Purchase your pass now! https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142
*looks at title*

*looks at this quote*

something fishy goin on lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Ok so how does this work exactly. The people who make top 8 in the amateur bracket, does their particular placing have any input on how theyll be seeded 9-16?

Is it
A. They play the entire amateur bracket out consolation matches included, grand finals etc. 1st place is 9th seed, 2nd is 10th seed 3rd is 11th seed and so on

or
B. Is is just by current seeding for people who make top 8 in amateur bracket. For example if Dehf is like ranked 9th currently being the highest seeded player in the amateur bracket, does he automatically get 9th seed for the pro bracket as long as he gets top 8 in amateurs?

Prawn

Smash Master
Ok so how does this work exactly. The people who make top 8 in the amateur bracket, does their particular placing have any input on how theyll be seeded 9-16?

Is it
A. They play the entire amateur bracket out consolation matches included, grand finals etc. 1st place is 9th seed, 2nd is 10th seed 3rd is 11th seed and so on

or
B. Is is just by current seeding for people who make top 8 in amateur bracket. For example if Dehf is like ranked 9th currently being the highest seeded player in the amateur bracket, does he automatically get 9th seed for the pro bracket as long as he gets top 8 in amateurs?
the first good question ever

Psychoace

Smash Champion
When registering it says the cut off date is "* Available now until Tue, Nov 2, 2010 11:59 PM"

Is it the 1st or 2nd? My friend and I ****** around to the last minute and I just bought mine, and I need to get a hold of him asap.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
When registering it says the cut off date is "* Available now until Tue, Nov 2, 2010 11:59 PM"

Is it the 1st or 2nd? My friend and I ****** around to the last minute and I just bought mine, and I need to get a hold of him asap.
I'm finding out for you, but honestly, you should not purposely wait for the last possible second to purchase your player pass :) So you should purchase it by tonight at 11:59 PM ET!

Is it

or
Consolation matches will not be played to find out the seeding of 9th through 16th.

When 8 Players remain in the Open Bracket (4 Winners Bracket Players & 4 Losers Bracket Players), the Open Bracket will end and each Player will qualify for the Championship Bracket.

Players without an Open Bracket Match loss will start in Championship Bracket Winners Bracket Round 1. Players who lose a Match in the Open Bracket will start in Championship Bracket Losers Bracket Round 1.

In the Championship Bracket, Players with Automatic Bracket Qualification will be seeded ahead of Players advancing from the Open Bracket. Players advancing from the Open Bracket without a Match loss will be seeded ahead of Players advancing from the Open Bracket with a Match loss. Championship Bracket Players seeded 1-4 will start in Winners Bracket Round 2. Championship Bracket Players seeded 5-8 will start in Winners Bracket Round 1.

Players will be seeded for the Open Bracket and Championship Bracket using the following criteria in this order: SSBB Pro Circuit Rank Points and SSBB Online Qualifier Rank Points. Ties will be broken using the next available criterion or randomly if necessary.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
JUST 2 MORE DAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR PLAYER PASS FOR MLG DALLAS!

Online Registration will end tomorrow, Monday, November 1st at 11:59 PM EST. Purchase your pass asap.

If you wait to purchase at the door (which I HIGHLY suggest to not do), the passes will be 15$ more.

Purchase your pass now! https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142
BUMP!

Today is the last day to purchase your player pass for Dallas SSBB!

You need to purchase your pass by 11:59 PM ET today.

By the way, there are just 153 registered players right now, so if you were planning to go to this competition, make sure you buy your pass today!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So basically this is how it works.

Assuming the top 4 Amateurs stay in winners

Havok will fight Fatal, winner plays Ally
Seibrik will fight Atomsk, winner plays ESAM
DEHF will fight Rich Brown, winner plays Tyrant
Felix will fight Nick Riddle, winner plays Lee Martin

Of course, if ANY of those people are knocked into losers, it changed the whole thing.

Havok...please go into losers. I don't want a potential of playing Florida in the pro bracket that early >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So basically this is how it works.

Assuming the top 4 Amateurs stay in winners

Havok will fight Fatal, winner plays Ally
Seibrik will fight Atomsk, winner plays ESAM
DEHF will fight Rich Brown, winner plays Tyrant
Felix will fight Nick Riddle, winner plays Lee Martin

Of course, if ANY of those people are knocked into losers, it changed the whole thing.

Havok...please go into losers. I don't want a potential of playing Florida in the pro bracket that early >_>
banned for trying to "fix" the bracket
*dies @ this*

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need a teammate!

anyone interested?

-Ripple

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Very good except the Nick Riddle part

"In D.C., he ran into ADHD very early on in the Winners Bracket and then had to face his brother ESAM for Top 17"

He was upset by Slikvik from MD/VA, not ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom