• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes, that is correct that it was Slikvik and not ADHD, the correction was first noticed by Deimos and I forwarded it along to my editor. Hopefully it will get changed soon.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Alright, I got my tix :D . Actually probably wasn't gonna go at first because I thought it'd be more expensive than it was.

Oh yeah, I need a teammate

Wow, they're REALLY making this difficult for unseeded players -__- . All well, I know I have it in me to take this! *Queue Rocky theme*

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Okay.

Anti, Atomsk, and Ally are my home team. I want to see them win. They are all personal friends and in my region.

TKD is my favorite player that I do not know, and he's my favorite player to watch. Essentially, I'm a fan. I can't really be a fan of Anti/Ally/Atomsk in the same way, because

Actually, in order from top down, my favorite players are
ADHD
Atomsk
M2k
Ally
mad NY/NJ peeps that I'm not going to rank
Seibrik + Texas + SoCal
Mad other players that I still like a lot, even though they appear to be at the bottom of this list.

But, two of my top 3 fav pros are banned from the event :(
So, I'm rooting for Atomsk, Ally, and Anti. There's just too many players I like overall, so I'm sticking to my close friends from the home team. Ally is from Canada, but he's been to enough NY/NJ tourneys that he counts as home team, and we're also pretty close.

When it comes to players I don't know personally, I'm huge TKD and Gluttony fans.

So I'm rooting for Atomsk, Ally, Anti, and TKD cause I'm a fan. I also feel that TKD, Anti, Ally, Dojo, and Esam all have huge chances at actually winning the tournament, along with Havok and DEHF.

I have too many friends to just pick ONE player I think is going to win. I couldn't even compose a top 8 properly. I would normally do top 12 or 16, but the nature of a championship bracket kinda screws with that.

EDIT: Also, I'll add that Atomsk fully has the skill to win this tournament with M2k and ADHD out of the way, but he needs to be mentally ready and motivated to do so, along with the ability to MAINTAIN THAT DRIVE. I think he can do it, and I'd like to see him do so, considering he's my favorite player allowed to compete. However, I feel like Anti and Ally are more likely to do this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My favorite player is Atomsk. **** everyone else. With M2K and ADHD out of the picture, he's winning this ****, as long as he doesn't run into Havok and has the right mindset for Ally. He can beat Anti half the time and never loses to anyone in TX besides Dojo in his prime, and they basically went even.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
My favorite player is Atomsk. **** everyone else. With M2K and ADHD out of the picture, he's winning this ****, as long as he doesn't run into Havok and has the right mindset for Ally. He can beat Anti half the time and never loses to anyone in TX besides Dojo in his prime, and they basically went even.
TX has been called out.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I really wish I could come and record TKD wrecking folks!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Oh but he is! Razer has been using a GC controller and has it down quite nicely as of this weekend.

I'm pretty excited about how this is going to go...

TheJerm

Smash Champion
you should come down if you think you'll have fun. Hopefully being there wont upset you that you cant enter the bracket =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom