• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
You.

Let's team! :D

Dphat recommended Bassem to me. He on SWF at all?
Sorry baby. Me and Larry been set to team literally since like mlg columbus lol.
Bassem is mad good in teams, and yes hes on SWF. He'll probably team with u since u've been ****** in teams lately.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I specifically **** with Malcolm's Wario, so I know what I'm doing with the character. Atomsk also used Wario a lot with me before.

SOMEONE HIT UP BASSEM FOR ME!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This is my time to shine in the spotlight.
Maybe the best Captain Falcon can claim his seat to glory?
Or will he let Metaknight storm all over the place with his B spamming goodness?
Only time will tell....

Good thing I have a reliable partner for Doubles......
All my practice will lead up to this.
I'm taking MLG Dallas by storm and if I happen to not win, I'm making a big impact.
That's good enough for me.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I specifically **** with Malcolm's Wario, so I know what I'm doing with the character. Atomsk also used Wario a lot with me before.

SOMEONE HIT UP BASSEM FOR ME!
OBJECTION!! I'll hit myself up :cool:

Wanna team? lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
so are those glitches with payments fixed yet? When i tried to register it told me that if my mailing info was correct then i should simply try again and i did and now i have 2 mlg charges on my bank account

Allied

Smash Master
GONNA TRY so hard to come to this cuz i'm not going to MLG DC

ANYONE EFFING **** WANT TO TEAM

TO BE ON MY TEAM U HAVE TO BE

1. ****
2. TALK MAD DOODOO
3. BE ABLE TO TEAM WITH THE PROEST OF SNAKES/WARIOS
4. ****
5. ENJOY CLUBBING(not really)
6. HAVE FUN

:3

also not 100% on coming yet so lets see!

i love texas people tho! <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
**** Allied I would team with you, but I won't be here Sunday.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
MLG, certain smash players from tx will be under the age of 18. Is there a form that needs to be signed in order for them to be allowed into the venue?

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
so are those glitches with payments fixed yet? When i tried to register it told me that if my mailing info was correct then i should simply try again and i did and now i have 2 mlg charges on my bank account
There is no "glitch with payments". The one problem was with IE users, and logging in. However, that is being looked at. It does work with Firefox, so if you are purchasing a pass, make sure to use Firefox for the time being.

As for your case, if I had to guess, the one transaction was declined, or possibly both. However, sometimes, depending on your bank, your bank will hold on to the money for a few days, before they release it back into your account.

If you PM me with your MLG Username, Full Name on CC, and last 4 digits of your CC, I can look into it for you.

MLG, certain smash players from tx will be under the age of 18. Is there a form that needs to be signed in order for them to be allowed into the venue?
http://media.mlgpro.com/site/forms/2010_Parental_Consent_Form.pdf

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Someone team wif me :c
I don't know if I can make it to MLG Dallas....I don't know if spending all of this money is even worth the tournament scene. But I will go for the sake of my teammates.....leader's gotta prove by example right?

......is there even a 2v2 tournament for MLG Dallas?
Things are gonna get expensive.

P4 you wanna team in the future? No I won't be using Captain Falcon lol...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I need an amazing teammate for this. Shooting for top 5 easily, but there is no reason why we shouldn't get top 2 or even 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom