• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
how did m2k break rule 10 and cheat if the split was asked AFTER the tourney set?

Are you afraid to answer and be embarassed by everyone here?
ADHD paid m2k after the match. No matter who says what....it looks like adhd paid m2k for losing to him. Doesnt matter what adhd/m2k says(for all we know, they said it to save their ***) it LOOKS bad and LOOKS is what matters to sponsors/mlg/players....ect.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I wish people would stop posting private conversations in public. That's so disrespectful.

Also, Xyro, so far $0.00 have gone from ADHD to M2k. So how does your argument hold any water whatsoever?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I dont know but I'd take their word , which is all we can do at this point, over anything.

Still doing it at MLG, was a bad idea. Grassroots/locals seem the more logical since people play each other all the time.

Meh I just want jason and wyatt to learn from mistakes.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
selling this post, right in the middle of the drama, can be useful for advertisers looking to catch that late-to-the-party crowd, or if u want to get a message out before the drama ends, many uses

PM me for pricing and details

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If im wrong im wrong i just want people to see jason's side. Most likely he wont post here with a clear enough head ( hopefully I am wrong )

to pierce : No offense but its a forum and it needs to be done. People need to see how others think. People have posted up my info as well and nothing was really said.

Albert.

Smash Master
why would you post that conversation, that's just rude.

And LOL @

"Well splitting just looks bad to the sponsors"

WELL BANNING THEM has DEFINITELY HELPED look at all this drama

nobody would have ****ing KNOWN LOLLLL

bad logic

Xyro77

I wish people would stop posting private conversations in public. That's so disrespectful.

Also, Xyro, so far $0.00 have gone from ADHD to M2k. So how does your argument hold any water whatsoever?
It holds water cause MLG banned m2k/adhd.

Also, go to the previous page and read the aim convo, m2k admitted he and adhd threw the match.

(10:19:27 PM) lightxdream so u threw it
(10:19:33 PM) lightxdream ...
(10:19:34 PM) M2K yeah we agreed to it
(10:19:34 PM) lightxdream ok

throwing a match breaks rule 10 thru and thru

KageMurphy

Smash Master
PM now means Public Message

So we should unban him cause he has a mental problem and will hurt himself? No. You dont cater to mentals, you get them help. He AND adhd cheat(they broke rule 10) and should/did get punished. Good **** mlg.
Lmaoooooooooo, TX too good.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Jason, I SPECIFICALLY remember you hesitating and then saying "Yeah, okay, whatever," right after I asked if I could give you 300 dollars. It's over though, nothing I can do anymore. The story looks changed.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
PM now means Public Message
Apparently

well thanks to Alex posting that, this whole thing is over. He can't even edit that post ( no one knows if its true or false yet) becuz mods can see what was there before the edit. He believed that m2k wouldnt man up and tell his side of the story so took the liiberty of doing it himself

now m2k and adhd's stories conflict. meaning ti does not matter whos right ianymore. adhd and m2ks repped is tarnished. theyre banned. brawls rep for MLG gets *****. im gonna go do hw. sorry about all this wyatt. you didnt deserve it.

strawhats

Smash Master
drama mama going down in this ****.

what does this mean for the brawl community and MLG for the 2011 season.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I dont know but I'd take their word , which is all we can do at this point, over anything.

Still doing it at MLG, was a bad idea. Grassroots/locals seem the more logical since people play each other all the time.

Meh I just want jason and wyatt to learn from mistakes.
If im wrong im wrong i just want people to see jason's side. Most likely he wont post here with a clear enough head ( hopefully I am wrong )

to pierce : No offense but its a forum and it needs to be done. People need to see how others think. People have posted up my info as well and nothing was really said.
What the **** did I just read?

OKAY MR. JUDGE LUGO

What M2k said to you in PRIVATE was NOT on the forums. Who are you to judge what Jason does or does not get to say. In case you haven't noticed, Jason has done the SMART thing by NOT SAYING ANYTHING IN PUBLIC. What he says to someone he looks as a friend in PRIVATE doesn't mean that it's up to you to reveal to all the fans at home how he thinks. This isn't a ****ing soap opera people are watching at home, with you being the god **** television provider. I'm not tuning into "Days of M2k's Lives"

That is some straight up disrespectful ****. Imagine if I told everyone everything you've ever told me in private? Just cause people have done it to you, now you can do it to someone else? Someone has done it to me before, that doesn't mean I'm about to go pull up old chat logs and post them on the forums so that everyone can see.

Ugh, as soon as this is all settled, I'm doing everything in my power to make a new rule so I can be able to infract people for posting private conversations in public. God, I just can't the rudeness of that ****.

-128930102398 respect points.

Xyro77

I love it when cheaters have to pay the piper. it makes me get this tingling feeling in my pinky toe.

nah but seriously, had this been done at a WHOBO/APEX/POUND i doubt anybody would care. its just MLG has RULES and regulations about stuff like this. Should we make a rule about splitting? Like IF its to be done it must be done away from the venue or something?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
like i said jason does not know how to talk and i tried to help show his view.

besides it would not be the first time people posted up my personal information and if people did it i would not be shocked its how forums are.

bottom line is that this should not have happened

ADHD

Smash Hero
I wanted him to play serious, but it's over. I have bad rep and no way into the Dallas venue.

2 MAJOR parts of the story conflict.

Hyro

Smash Lord
M2K's just too proud to admit he got wrecked by a little kid. So he's gonna act like he threw it and ****. What a *****.

...plausible? haha

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Major major major major disrespect for strife for posting that

Why do people keep doing this kind of stuff? Like when Ally posting my private message to him (well, only single parts of it out of context to make me look bad) just a couple days ago.

@Pierce - I completely support making an infraction on revealing private information like that and will side with you on that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well adhd, I know u dont like me so w/e, but I just wanted to say, this isn't over, don't get so depressed about it just yet, because I honestly think it'd be a shame if u and m2k were banned from MLG over something so silly.

all u need to do is, CALL up mlg and try and talk to someone, over the phone, and if you can't get into contact with anyone who can do anything, then send out emails to big MLG staff and get this sorted out. random conversations that people posted on internet forums do not mean anything in the real world. you, m2k, and the MLG staff need to talk about this together. since, from what it looks like, they had never contacted you before they decided to ban you and M2K. you two have a right to find out on what grounds you were banned for.

if nothing works, then oh well, it is MLGs decision in the end, but I'm certain that they do not WANT people banned from the venue, because its nothing but bad rep. if you guys can talk this out in private, instead of this stupid *** forum, then I'm sure something can be worked out

ADHD

Smash Hero
So M2k NOR Wyatt are able to recieve their money from MLG DC now because of this?

1000's of Dollars they worked and trained hard for are now no longer able to be recieved by them...
I don't know. I'll post when I find out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If MLG doesn't send ADHD and M2k their money, they're breaking the law lol They'll send it.

Xyro77

Strife, you did good. Seriously, dont let ANYBODY make u feel like you are the bad guy.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I doubt anything will be changed. M2K has all the reason in the world to lie, he has the highest chance of winning...but if he said that they agreed before-hand, they must have. M2K isn't that much of a douche to be like "I'm losing 12,500$ that I shouldn't be, but ADHD WON'T HAVE TO EITHER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Seriously...he admitted because he got "caught" or got bluffed and fell for it. There isn't anything to do. There is no defense. He is proven guilty as well as ADHD because they were both part of it. Can we move on?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
No he didn't. If it's not coming from m2k's mouth, it isn't 100 percent legitimate. Even though he posted a convo, it's still hearsay until M2K posts. Who knows if Alex Strife changed some of the IMs in the conversation to some benefit? Don't be ignorant.

No ESAM, you can't be proven guilty off hearsay rofl.

Xyro77

m2k admitting he threw the match to strife is all we need to know. mlg made their choice. bravo!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST XYRO?

Holy crap at least I know who the most ignorant smasher is in Texas.

Alex could've easily changed some words in the convo to make some things not legitimate. Do you know if they have bad blood? or not?

UNTIL MEW2KING POSTS, WHAT ALEX SAID IS HEARSAY AND NOT LEGITIMATE

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Don't get me wrong, I would love for them to be there, I love them as a person. I also don't care about the bracket in that sense (Although it does become easier). I want them to be able to join...but what they did can't be. This stuff has been circulating since it ended. It has been about 1.5 weeks since MLG D.C. ended so you can't really say "THEY DIDN'T DO IT FAST ENOUGH!" They didn't have time...if they wanted a full investigation (Enough to find evidence) it needed a little bit of time.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
shadow1pj*+, Furbs, EnigmaticCam, Laem, Xyro77+, Nike., Tsubasa_10, a.melee, Gova, Trela+, Angel.M <3 C:, Seagull Man, Pierce7d, Poltergust, AlphaZealot, lolmuffins, KageMurphy, Alex Strife, So Fatal, TheTantalus, Croi, Heavy Metal KiLLeR, ShadwPhoenx, Santi+, Albert., Kuga, Hyro+, SnackAttack, JustinKamikaze, hippiedude92, Freezewish, SilverDoc~, xxCANDYxx, Rockettrainer, KORNNNNN~, MegaRobMan

here w e go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom