• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Strife, you did good. Seriously, dont let ANYBODY make u feel like you are the bad guy.
Xyro, I think you're misunderstanding the situation here.

I am not upset because M2k was exposed, or the fact that two conflicting stories have been revealed.

If ADHD did cheat, then he deserves to be banned from D.C., and it's not worth my job with MLG to help a liar. However, I do not believe he is lying.

However, there is no reason I would ever condone the sharing of information told to a person in privacy and confidence. Even in a court of law, you have the right to remain silent. I'm not saying that you should deliberately exclude certain information to skew a story, but if something was told to me in private, I would not say anything. That is a violation of trust in a person to person relationship, that civilization is founded upon. It is extremely rude and disrespectful.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
From what I've been told there has been no decision on the money regarding DC being distributed or taken away (which would be in ADHD's favor currently). ADHD has the email address for the person he should contact to confirm whether he will still be receiving money for DC.

MLG has made no official comment on prize money from DC, but has commented that if there are other sanctions then they will be forthcoming.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You're being really one sided Xyro :/

No surprise at what Alex posted. If anything, smashers need to learn another lesson.

DO NOT HAVE STUFF THAT COULD RUIN YOU TYPED TO ANOTHER PERSON ON AIM OR THROUGH PM!!!

Sick of people going "omg, that was supposed to be private!!!!" Too much blind trust going on.

Edit: DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND THROUGH AIM EITHER!!

Trying to save lives out there for the future.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST XYRO?

Holy crap at least I know who the most ignorant smasher is in Texas.

Alex could've easily changed some words in the convo to make some things not legitimate. Do you know if they have bad blood? or not?

UNTIL MEW2KING POSTS, WHAT ALEX SAID IS HEARSAY AND NOT LEGITIMATE
I know you want your little buddies to be unbanned and you will say/do whatever it takes to get them unbanned but the results are in. ADHD made a blog(which inui deleted) admitting the deed. M2k had an aim convo to strife(he has no reason to edit it...lol u r digging at the bottom of th barrel) admitting the deed. ADHD recent big *** post also admits the deed. Then of course we have mlg banning them.

M2k/Adhd broke all 2-3 parts of rule 10. Case closed.

@Pierce7d

this is SWF and brawl, not court. NOTHING is sacred and NOTHING is secret.

TP

Smash Master
Guys, there's a lesson to learn in this:

Don't tell Alex Strife personal stuff. It may just cost you twelve thousand dollars.

Xyro, there has already been one conversation in this thread that was PROVEN to be false. Just saying.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I know you want your little buddies to be unbanned and you will say/do whatever it takes to get them unbanned but the results are in. ADHD made a blog(which inui deleted) admitting the deed. M2k had an aim convo to strife(he has no reason to edit it...lol u r digging at the bottom of th barrel) admitting the deed. ADHD recent big *** post also admits the deed. Then of course we have mlg banning them.

M2k/Adhd broke all 2-3 parts of rule 10. Case closed.

@Pierce7d

this is SWF and brawl, not court. NOTHING is sacred and NOTHING is secret.
My blog only stated that I gave him 300 dollars, and that I don't care about money. It also made the point I was aggravated of people accusing me of things.

Xyro77

Xyro, there has already been one conversation in this thread that was PROVEN to be false. Just saying.
it was obvious that it was fake. m2k talking to alex was not. i know how BOTH of them type on aim and i KNOW m2k threw the match...hes done it several times in the past when mk was close to being banned.

@adhd

lets have alex post the blog. it makes things more fun

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yup. Most ignorant smasher in Texas.

You say you see ADHD's post in this thread admitting to paying but they both have not received their money and he states it was after the set? and actually if alex strife didnt edit any posts, IT DOESNT MATTER. It's hearsay (look it up since you're uneducated) and alex is the 3rd party making his post not legitimate. ADHD made a blog saying what he already stated in the post. Inui deleted it because he thought mlg would have dirt on it but it was actually the same thing stated in his recent post

you're so ignorant im getting a headache.

YOU KNOW M2K THREW THE MATCH? oh i wouldve said hello if you were there, since you saw it and all. idiot.

ADHD

Smash Hero
it was obvious that it was fake. m2k talking to alex was not. i know how BOTH of them type on aim and i KNOW m2k threw the match...hes done it several times in the past when mk was close to being banned.
Oh, this is what this is about? M2k did not throw the set away at Apex 1, and I don't even need to provide evidence, as Ally beat him multiple times thereafter that date.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
why the hell would he tell me a different story?

that makes him sound wierd.
M2K is special

ADHDs head/way things most likely happened said:
M2K:'im playing bad, i dont want to play'
ADHD:'ok, lets play it out'

after the matches...

ADHD: 'Ill give you $300'
vs

m2ks head said:
M2K:'lets split'
ADHD: 'ok'

after the matches...

ADHD: 'mmmm...nevermind only $300 for you.'
where in ADHDs mind m2k resigned himself to losing, asked him to play the games anyways, then offered him $300 because he felt bad.

And in m2ks mind "playing it out" meant "ok lets split".

Unless one or the other of them is completely lying (possible), thats the only way I can see one story being interpreted two different ways.

Xyro77

bop do whop
this isnt court. this is swf. the aim convo is PURE evidence from the fingers of M2k himself....not matter what you say/think/want/hear/poop

alex, u did good. u exposed the slime in the ice machine

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ture that this isn't court, but then again, it can be lead to court. This is thousands of dollars. I wouldn't let it go away so easily.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You are all acting surprised, as if this whole "posting PMs and chats in public domain" schtick is new.
It's being done all the time. I mean, just look at the debacle in Vegas posted awhile ago.

Sucks that things are taking such a nasty turn, but hey, all the more to learn from.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Also Xyro lmao leave it to you to turn this into revolving around MK being banned.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
this isnt court. this is swf. the aim convo is PURE evidence from the fingers of M2k himself....not matter what you say/think/want/hear/poop

alex, u did good. u exposed the slime in the ice machine
Xyro, shut up like your posting all over like your the **** and its annoying because you host HOBO and thats it. Get outta here with your trash please.

Xyro77

Xyro, shut up like your posting all over like your the **** and its annoying because you host HOBO and thats it. Get outta here with your trash please.
Do you have a cell phone? Call someone who cares!

ROFL!

this has nothing to do with hobo or my ****. u are sick

EDIT: gotta go to work. see ya

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
sigh i cant keep arguing against ignorant brick walls so **** this. good **** screwing over 2 good people with false **** people. smash community is getting better and better

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
WAIT WTF is this serious? Me and adhd did NOT split before the set at all. HE NEVER EVEN GAVE ME THE MONEY AT ALL, he just PLANS to sometime. The ONLY reason he was going to is because he knows my financial issues at home while he doesn't really need the money. I had a really crappy controller at MLG DC so I had NO confidence in beating ADHD in a 3/5 set or rich brown. I still tried to beat both of them, I was just super handicapped that day and had a mental block because of controller. I'm always like that with controllers. I STILL TRIED TO BEAT THEM BUT I CAN NEVER ****ING BEAT ADHD FOR SOME REASON. I did NOT "let adhd win" AT ALL. HE DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO IT. AFTER the tournament ended, he said he'd give me some extra money because he FELT BAD. That is the ONLY reason adhd is PLANNING to give me ANY money, because he feels bad for me. Our set was real and I did try my hardest I just SUCKED *** that day. You guys have your story ALL wrong -________-

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
WAIT WTF is this serious? Me and adhd did NOT split before the set at all. HE NEVER EVEN GAVE ME THE MONEY AT ALL, he just PLANS to sometime. The ONLY reason he was going to is because he knows my financial issues at home while he doesn't really need the money. I had a really crappy controller at MLG DC so I had NO confidence in beating ADHD in a 3/5 set or rich brown. I still tried to beat both of them, I was just super handicapped that day and had a mental block because of controller. I'm always like that with controllers. I STILL TRIED TO BEAT THEM BUT I CAN NEVER ****ING BEAT ADHD FOR SOME REASON. I did NOT "let adhd win" AT ALL. HE DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO IT. AFTER the tournament ended, he said he'd give me some extra money because he FELT BAD. That is the ONLY reason adhd is PLANNING to give me ANY money, because he feels bad for me. Our set was real and I did try my hardest I just SUCKED *** that day. You guys have your story ALL wrong -________-
word to big bird

Player-4

See you in 25 years
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST XYRO?

Holy crap at least I know who the most ignorant smasher is in Texas.

Alex could've easily changed some words in the convo to make some things not legitimate. Do you know if they have bad blood? or not?

UNTIL MEW2KING POSTS, WHAT ALEX SAID IS HEARSAY AND NOT LEGITIMATE
Lmao

shadow1pj*+, Furbs, EnigmaticCam, Laem, Xyro77+, Nike., Tsubasa_10, a.melee, Gova, Trela+, Angel.M <3 C:, Seagull Man, Pierce7d, Poltergust, AlphaZealot, lolmuffins, KageMurphy, Alex Strife, So Fatal, TheTantalus, Croi, Heavy Metal KiLLeR, ShadwPhoenx, Santi+, Albert., Kuga, Hyro+, SnackAttack, JustinKamikaze, hippiedude92, Freezewish, SilverDoc~, xxCANDYxx, Rockettrainer, KORNNNNN~, MegaRobMan

here w e go again
Guys, quit posting these crap posts like this^. It's spam and nothing more >_>

You're being really one sided Xyro :/

No surprise at what Alex posted. If anything, smashers need to learn another lesson.

DO NOT HAVE STUFF THAT COULD RUIN YOU TYPED TO ANOTHER PERSON ON AIM OR THROUGH PM!!!

Sick of people going "omg, that was supposed to be private!!!!" Too much blind trust going on.

Edit: DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND THROUGH AIM EITHER!!

Trying to save lives out there for the future.
Oh my God I wish you would have seen the recent argument in the Houston thread. So stupid and one sided. I'm happy other people are seeing what Houston/TX puts up with on a regular basis :urg:

Lol wow what ignorance

Yup. Most ignorant smasher in Texas.

You say you see ADHD's post in this thread admitting to paying but they both have not received their money and he states it was after the set? and actually if alex strife didnt edit any posts, IT DOESNT MATTER. It's hearsay (look it up since you're uneducated) and alex is the 3rd party making his post not legitimate. ADHD made a blog saying what he already stated in the post. Inui deleted it because he thought mlg would have dirt on it but it was actually the same thing stated in his recent post

you're so ignorant im getting a headache.

YOU KNOW M2K THREW THE MATCH? oh i wouldve said hello if you were there, since you saw it and all. idiot.
You're like my favorite person ever right now.

dude wtf get out. im over that. mk is here to stay.
Lmao no you're not

sigh i cant keep arguing against ignorant brick walls so **** this. good **** screwing over 2 good people with false **** people. smash community is getting better and better
I feel your pain :(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The hearsay is gone. Both parties have posted their side of the story. Looks to me like it matches too.

TP

Smash Master
You see this guys?

This is NOT hearsay.

It's actually something you can use when making your judgement.

Mind you, M2K is obviously going to be biased in his favor, but this statement is consistent with both ADHD's story and M2K saying beforehand that he was ****ed because his controller broke. It is only inconsistent with Strife's convo, which could have been tampered with or a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom