• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Daigo Umehara

Smash Cadet
thanks but im a bit busy atm. I'm studying for my child psychology exam that's tommorow at 9 (in fact it's 2:40 am right now lol). Hey do you have aim? Mine is also snipernightowl hit me up. If you're interested in Brawl I can help too.
I can download it, yes. My name will be something M. Bison related.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ok. Also to answer your question about Bison being compared to Metaknight. Metaknight is the best character in the game by far. He has no bad MUs, most are in his favor, frame safe attacks, plays well on all stages, and cannot really be counterpicked. A lot of people wanted to ban him, but it never happened. A lot of drama spawned from him.

Hell a song was made on how broken he is lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFpRQdOuQ0

Daigo Umehara

Smash Cadet
But Bison was never broken. ;-;

He IS top tier though. Third best in the game, with only Chun and Honda above him. With Bison's second Ultra and the buffs he received, it's no surprise Bison raised up on the tier list.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
canon wise Bison broken. How many times has the ******* died and come back? Akuma killed him... Rose killed him... he still comes back! He's such a **** troll! :laugh:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I have a super hard time believing this is the real Daigo, why would he join SWF just to talk to SNO and help her on wifi? Mega random.

I'm a trash mod and can't trace the IPs to anyone on here yet, but we'll see.

I could be mistaken, but does Daigo even speak English? I don't know much about him, but I think I remember him only talking in Japanese in interviews and such.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Rofl it is him his connection is complete utter ****. He still perfected me in every single round! ****ing crazy! God I ****ing suck, I couldn't get a single hit in. Jesus he makes me want to not only quit this game but quit life. He told me to get serious and buy a stick cuz charge characters are soooo much better with them.

And people in Japan are taught English he told me.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
congrats to the people who figured it out: you're not a ****ing moron gj- make sure to pat urself on the back

to everyone else even to those who had the slightest belief for a split second it was him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIZNfScpgyI

i was going to stop trolling anyways VK

ssbbguy 12:47 pm
(12:47:44 PM): u trollin them?
SniperNightOwl 12:47 pm
(12:47:48 PM): shhhh
SniperNightOwl 12:52 pm
(12:52:30 PM): oh wow
(12:52:35 PM): this guy
(12:52:38 PM): taking the bait
(12:52:43 PM): imma have fun with this one
(12:53:35 PM): ok now i feel bad
(12:53:40 PM): god i suck at trolling
ssbbguy 1:00 pm
(1:00:14 PM): lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
whaaaaaaaaa i didnt block you... i removed a comment.. unless i hit block instead they changed the layout of the erase comment/block thing.

edit: hmm...... i guess i did on accident. lol i blocked another smasher too that way wow. well i fixed it.
oh ok. I wouldn't put either beyond you tbh lol.

As long as you signed up for SRK and start lurking there, you're at least on your way to being a better player. I'm sorry for the personal attacks, but I really do feel you are being concieted and immature sometimes. I mean, these are XBL matches yet you act like you're tearing up the Japanese arcade scene. It's very immature and it reflects poorly on you as a person.

(12:53:40 PM): god i suck at trolling
I'm glad you finally admit it.

Everyone knows that Diego Benihana doesn't speak english or have any interest in Smash sites. He would tell you to buy a stick though, what with the MadCatz sponsorship and all.

In fact, I'm changing my avvy because I'm salty about Daigo winning EVO.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for the personal attacks, but I really do feel you are being concieted and immature sometimes. I mean, these are XBL matches yet you act like you're tearing up the Japanese arcade scene. It's very immature and it reflects poorly on you as a person.
Agreed. Dina, at least have a little humility.

As far as I'm concerned, being good at a game is pointless, even more so when you're playing online.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Gates you're just misconstruing my humor. I actually have more vids of me getting trolled or destroyed (Cody, Deejay, Cammy, I even have a Juri timing me out) Stop taking me so **** seriously. My channel screams i play for lulz and im new.

man... whenever i play starfox64 its like your this guy yelling at me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgxrsTcpw84

lol

actually i should change my title to that its kinda funny y/n?

And VK for ****s sake stay out of **** that doesn't involve you. =/ Jesus H.

oh i suck at trolling because when i actually do it, i usually feel bad and either stop or apologize lol

anyways that guy is a bison from that site im going to play
get *****
by his bison and watch his replays and try to learn. I now have two people tutoring me on live lol

vid spam time

this vid is so ****ing bad its great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0i0cN4i8G4&feature=related

people need to make more vids when stoned, they make some funny ****

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just ignore it SNO, there's always going to be people giving you ****, and if you ignore it, then it'll get to them. Responding to it just feeds the troll.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
*gasp*
P-4! That's an Eva power supply timer I see in your avatar there!
Mad props. :O

Evangelion is probably my favorite anime. :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Top Bottom