• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Nado ftw.

Also, played a scrub on AiB wifi, and after he lost like 6 times with his lousy falco, he turned on smashballs. He got like 2 landmasters per game and did a total of 14 damage over 3 landmasters.
y didn't u d/c if he had items on? And thats really pitiful.

edit: My Bison agrees with your custom title. Good stuff.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I love reading all of the angry comments people leave on ladder profile's on AiB.
They're a great read. I just laugh at them.

It encourages me to get better, it's good to set goals. Like for example "I want to piss off at least 3 people on wifi today with mk...ready...go!"

NNID
Budget_Player
I love how people john when I take them to Norfair, or PS2, or PTAD ("STOP PICKING WORTHLESS STAGES", LMAO). Guys, think of it this way-I could be taking you to RC or Brinstar. Oh and then he johns that I counterpick him after he loses to me... When he chose FD round one as falco, and I picked Lylat Cruise (as opposed to, say, Delfino, Frigate, Norfair, etc.)

Also, how the hell am I supposed to test PTAD if nobody is willing to cooperate.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i should play ladder, then john by saying i played on a laggy TV(which i am atm) after i win a match

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I like to **** people on wifi, then make them cp MK vs me, then I **** them in the ditto
lolololol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
sup i was in dallas @ new house. was gonna pop up at phase as a surprise but i slept in until 4:00 cuz my sleep schedule all ****ed up with all the excitement going on in my life..... my mom couldn't wake me up. lmfao im sucha bum

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This is the most amazing bastardization of my name I have ever witnessed.
This is the most amazing quote i have ever quoted.

Too good with that one Kitamekereby.

Whups...

Padô

Smash Lord
Just a slight question that's been bugging me lately;

when you DI Toon Link's first slice of his Fsmash do you DI up or to the left? Or another direction? I've just been DIing up but I'm not sure what's the "proper" way to DI that.
You might wanna to DI up and to TLs back, thats the proper way, if you DI up only you are getting hit by the second hit anyways and it is knocking you vertically even more, if you DI only to TLs back you are getting hit by his body hitbox.

Wait, what am I doing here? :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this thread needs more bison

wtf is with his fighting stance tho... it looks like he has dice in one hand and he's shaking it and going to roll it lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OMG WTF

I LOL'D SO HARD AT ALL THIS **** ^

WTF R U TALKING ABOUT ***** JOKE I DONT GET IT. WHAT AM I MISSING? the man looks like he's hardcore about shaking his dice i didnt mean any kind of inneudo. hell u probly just took that wrong too.

loooooool :confused:

this thread needs more bison

wtf is with his fighting stance tho... it looks like he has dice in one hand and he's shaking it and going to roll it lol
just wanted to quote myself for the love of bison spam :lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
*Points to your location*
We nawt teh only pervs har....:rolleyes:
dont forget my profile pic

;):lick:

lol this guy is b rank and has 4 times as much bp as me... look how gay i have to play to beat him... i just like ran the whole match. rofl

its sad, if i try to go aggro on a ken or ryu i will promptly get the ****. its so boring playing this way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdJOZk01tpk

oh wow at that sprite LMAFO
i kno right

here another one:

lol this is just too easy...

STOP IT. HE IS CLEARLY SHAKING DICE IN HIS BATTLE STANCE! GET UR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER!

:lick:

Top Bottom