• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<3<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRvptTk7IbU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRvptTk7IbU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WHATS HAPPENING!??!?!

Everywhere i GO I HEAR THIS SONG!!!!!!

MY car - my house - and now the metaknight and HOBO social threads on Smashboards???? :((((((((((((((((((

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Gates

Banned via Warnings
well i was on srk and this one guy said its personal pref. so i dont know anymore lol. what do you use?
I use a stick.

It helps me for SSFIV because I don't like having commands assigned to the shoulder buttons (for me it was a pain in the *** to do Ultras before). It also just helps in general because using the PS3 d-pad my thumbs would start to hurt after playing for a while and I'd have to stop. Now I don't have that problem and I can play as long as I want, which has really helped my game. I can also execute slightly better and it's easier to do random stuff like Lightning Legs or Raging Demons.

And I don't know what song is on this page right now but I'm glad I'm on a computer with no sound.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
And I don't know what song is on this page right now but I'm glad I'm on a computer with no sound.
It's Katy Parry: California Gurls.

Is that wrong that I know what song it is?

@ SNO; Any chance you would mind using a new meme, that Bison one is getting really cOLD.

Johnny Citrus

Smash Apprentice
Of course. @_@

I'm really sick of that song. Snoop Dogg is a good rapper, Katy Perry is an ok singer, but somehow when they work together everything turns to something so ****ty and annoying that it's almost Ke$ha bad.

Visit creepygif.com to view this gif.
the song got so old because of the radio overplaying it, the video is too good though lol

z00ted

**** you'll ill just leave
yep. Snoop Dogg is still up and running? Who would of thought? Switching from Dre to some white hoar would boost his income tenfold?

***** going hard, as well as Eminem and Rihanna.
umad?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
no. im messing. see i said **** you to a mod and didnt get infracted. its cuz we homies :lick:

z00ted

oh thats kewl
p-4 mad tight yo, cept when he throws controllers that **** is scary.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh thats kewl
p-4 mad tight yo, cept when he throws controllers that **** is scary.
lol he threw a controller

be more epic if he threw a wii

or if your coo like me you break the disc when your addicted to a pile of ****

YEAAAhhhhhhhhh

z00ted

Agreed P-4 should start throwing/breaking his Katy Perry CDs.

Top Bottom