• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lmao oh it means ***. ive heard weird **** about lady gaga so i took it a **** inititally

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="100" height="100"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lbtyvg7WstE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lbtyvg7WstE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="100" height="100"></embed></object>

Best theme in the game^

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
what is it from

edit: i just noticed thread rating went from 5 to 4 stars iblame the new names and ***s

Player-4

See you in 25 years
what is the game like/ what do you do/ what genre
You just go around hunting bigass monsters pretty much. This village is having trouble with monsters and you're there to save it. You can play online with up to 4 people and you basically just collect items to upgrade your armor and weapons. The genre is like RPG/MMO

Gates

Banned via Warnings
IIIIRICK, are you maining Lambda in Continuum Shift? If so, could you help me out with the timing on doing a dj.2DD?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
man i dont have time for any rpgs even tho i love them. i only have time for pick up and play games nowadays

read: fighters

=/

i can only do pokemon if they have pokesav. omma have to wait for them to come out with hacking **** when black white comes out. actually i may not even get the game until the hacking **** comes out... rofl i may not even beat in-game ill just hack and transfer my old pokemon onto it :(

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Aerial is Down, press it while i'm jumping up...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I make you wait for it, but cha outta luck, i can do the same thing every single time...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
First I jab reset to rest
Then I upair to rest
Then I uptilt to rest
Then YOU downthrow I rest
That makes Darkrain really mad
That makes SS mad
Scar be hella mad
Roneblaster be mad

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
gates's how to play as chun lii song blows the **** outta meta knight the bess. it even sounds better!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
First I jab reset to rest
Then I upair to rest
Then I uptilt to rest
Then YOU downthrow I rest
That makes Darkrain really mad
That makes SS mad
Scar be hella mad
Roneblaster be mad
i don't like you

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This is one of those rare times where you ever see a melee person post in a Brawl forum <_<

Also, Gates and Soulja Boy for Biggest Trolls of 2010.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
man i dont have time for any rpgs even tho i love them. i only have time for pick up and play games nowadays

read: fighters

=/

i can only do pokemon if they have pokesav. omma have to wait for them to come out with hacking **** when black white comes out. actually i may not even get the game until the hacking **** comes out... rofl i may not even beat in-game ill just hack and transfer my old pokemon onto it :(
Read: FPS.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He's still making [****ty] songs. Last year one of his big hits was Kiss Me Through the Phone and now he's got Sway. Both are atrocities and do not deserve to be called music.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i need to reword what i previously said

PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO HIS ****?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
rofl @ the ******s on xboxlive with their negative feedback. Other day or so there was a really bad storm during a team battle on ssf4... i had to turn off my 360 because i didnt want to risk it being fried and some ****** says i "quit early" I was done with my turn the ****? people actually care? Also i lost to a bison player as chun and to be funny i messaged him "You killed my father!" he didnt get the bison meme, responding "kkkkkk" then said i was "unsporting."

wow **** these ****** basement dwellers. I get maggots sexually harrassing me all the time, sending me perversion or asking me **** like what kind of shirt im wearing, i dont leave them bad feedback i just block communications with them. the ****

Top Bottom