• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Whoa that texture is amazing. If I played MK I'd use it lol.

So I guess no good MK's wifi anymore... sigh.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm not into wifi, nor am i a good MK.

Anyways, don't cry about him being banned, it seriously isn't going to happen. The SBR has too strong of a majority against it.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So somehow I completely missed that there was a MK social thread. Mabye the name isn't catchy enough?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Redhalberd is a mythical swordsman lurking somewhere within the depths of Tampa, FL. It is said he is so good that his parents are doing their best to contain him within that area, because if they let it recklessly wandering FL it could rock the state as we know it.

A similar species known as Master Raven (also known as Sonic Ghost) lurks somewhere in the lakes of Miami and gets weekly swampass with the Sasquatch. Its reasons for not going to many tournies have more to do with ****ty planning on his part and the at-least-somewhat-schizophrenic nature of his parents.

:v

OverLade

Smash Hero
i kinda like it like this
*Xyro Voice* Dear God. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Redhalberd is a mythical swordsman lurking somewhere within the depths of Tampa, FL. It is said he is so good that his parents are doing their best to contain him within that area, because if they let it recklessly wandering FL it could rock the state as we know it.

A similar species known as Master Raven (also known as Sonic Ghost) lurks somewhere in the lakes of Miami and gets weekly swampass with the Sasquatch. Its reasons for not going to many tournies have more to do with ****ty planning on his part and the at-least-somewhat-schizophrenic nature of his parents.

:v
August 19th, the beast is unchained. :demon:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I wish was Redhalberd.

he breaks **** and steals some *****es' money to compensate for it

OverLade

Smash Hero
Metaknight clearly timed out the banhammer. He stayed just outside of it range for the whole...match.

It was clearly inspired by Plank haha. Thank you plank.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
How exactly, with a Classic Controller, would one perform the Infinite Dimensional Cape Glitch?
I read about it on Smash Wiki, but was confused on what to do with the controls.

Aid?
what I want to know is how the **** do you glide with a wiimote. When I play basic brawl for lulz I use a wiimote, because I don't want to develop any bad habits vs scrubby players with the gamecube controler, and I was MK and I somehow glided without using shuttle loop. How do I do that?

oh wait, this belongs in the MK Q&A topic, amirite.

(Yea, like im really going to ask a question about the wiimote there.):lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lmfao the mk boards are starting to get as much locked **** topics as the jiggz boards. xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Awwww it would've been cuter if you had matched the colors.

Mew2king = Dark Knight.

Dojo = Regular.

Inui = Gold.

Top Bottom