• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

GreenFox

Smash Ace
How am I a scrub Im posting the truth most people play MK to win notice I didn't say all because then I would be totally wrong what I said for the most part was the truth.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I want to lock Boxxy in my room and do inappropriate things to her.

<3 emo gurls.

But I'm black and would likely go to jail just for thinking about it. :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I doubt there is many people who play metaknight because they think he is a cool character, the truth is hes not fun to play the game as hes just fun to win tournaments with for money. It's just they realize he has NO bad match ups, has the best recovery options and you cant really punish him that easy so they are like *snore* easy win.

-Moving what I said to here because mod said so

Really, really ignorant statement here. Meta knight is my favorite Kirby character. He's the sole reason why I ever bothered watching the Kirby anime. In fact, if he's not in a Kirby game, I won't play or buy it. Also, if they nerf his bad***ness, I won't buy the game. In the original Kirby Super Star for the SNES he tells Kirby, "prepare to die!" They changed that in the DS remake, so I was like **** dat ****! And never bought it.

Or maybe I just like using someone who is suppose to be a taciturn mysterious bad*** with a deep voice dressed up in a pink costume that somewhat resembles my favorite Final Fantasy villian, Kefka.

tl;dr

Scrubs like you aren't even worth responding to.
lawl ****. :lick:

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Right, well I was trying to take a more tactical approach by asking the question instead of outright accusation, so hopefully you aren't facepalming me as well. I was just curious <_>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Right, well I was trying to take a more tactical approach by asking the question instead of outright accusation, so hopefully you aren't facepalming me as well. I was just curious <_>
the facepalm'n mk was directed only at GreenFox.

Nic64

Smash Lord
In the original Kirby Super Star for the SNES he tells Kirby, "prepare to die!" They changed that in the DS remake, so I was like **** dat ****! And never bought it.
They added a mode where you can play as Meta Knight though, Tornado kills everything on screen in one hit, it's almost as powerful as it is in Brawl!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
They added a mode where you can play as Meta Knight though, Tornado kills everything on screen in one hit, it's almost as powerful as it is in Brawl!
They had a mode where you can play as MK in the original Kirby Super Star. And no, he didn't have Tornado.

Fail.

judge!

Smash Ace
eh i got 9th at snes. more or less. i need to learn a few matchups. at least im better at the ditto due to faceing m2k once again and other mks

Browny

Smash Hater
This board has so many locked threads, its absurd haha.

does any other board come close to the sheer proportion of locked threads/total threads?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Wow, incredible! The Meta Knight board has more locked threads than the Jiggs boards.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Who knows how to do the Infinite Dimensional Cape?
A whole bunch of people I guess. Anyways, I need a new signature.

EDIT:
Yay! This is my 200th post! Not that anyone cares anyways.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can do IDC and EDC. EDC is a bit harder to do, especially when you want to change directions with it, but it's manageable.

M@v

Subarashii!
EDC is essentially IDC, well, they work the same way.

P.S holy crap there a lot of locked threads here O_o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
EDC is essentially IDC, well, they work the same way.
One's just harder to do than the other and doesn't have an official ruling on it yet. But yeah they are quite frankly the same thing with different inputs.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I said I need a new signature.

I have had it for a long time already.

Why not?
lol I didn't want you to change it because you were quoting me. It's cool tho man I don't care what you do with your sig haha.

We should change the title of this thread to "Boxxy Discussion".

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Don't listen to him. He cares. He just doesn't want you to know your hurting his feelings.
Shut up Serin. Don't reveal to them that despite my hard exterior I'm actually a sensitive flower on the inside.

Top Bottom