• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm not a huge fan of spicy things, but I do like salsa with flavor. I'm guessing watered down american salsa is crap compared to what they have in mexico. xD
Mexican salsa is pure chile mash, but I think we're just used to that.... lol
The secret of it is just keep eating. =3

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys. I was a pika main but er well...I started using MK ^^'. I was a decent pika main, mixed up my gameplay, knew my cg's, etc but then I played
at a tournament, CP'd a marth with MK and three stocked him twice. Did the same thing to a falco. Lost to a TL by a stock and placed 4th. Since then I practiced and used MK a ton because it felt natural and fun as hell, plus no one else where I live mains him. Course some people hate me now because I use him. Saying I took the easy route or whatever when it wasn't the case. I honestly love playing as MK but it's annoying seeing people roll their eyes and stereotype you before playing.

Anyone else who switched mains got that or just get that vibe in general? >.<

I don't mean to come off whiny, it's just something that's been bugging meh.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
If someone whines about you playing MK, try to find better people to play with. People who whine are usually low level players who play reactive and can't beat MK.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
If someone whines about you playing MK, try to find better people to play with. People who whine are usually low level players who play reactive and can't beat MK.
Very true. Mainly the casuals ***** but I do notice people have a different reaction when I say I main MK to Pika. My Crew hasn't complained, the yoshi we have enjoys grab releasing the crap out of me >.>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Those are some cute doggies. Also thanks for the support guys and kind words. I'm done with school/college so when does Christmas break start? I hope everyone here enjoys their time off and uses it wisely.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Quick player 4! Change the title to vote for my puppy, or post doggie pics here. xD
Scooter is very cute, and its hard to compete with a licky nose puppy! :O

NNID
Budget_Player
Made it out of a pretty hard pool (Light, Xawas, S!C, BJay, and MewMewZone were all in it and I had to place 5th or better) and in "Make Some Neuss". ****ing HYPED for brackets. I have literally NEVER PLAYED THIS WELL. I took a match off of S!C (best wario in Germany), who normally ***** me, and he beat me in a time-out round 3 by 5%. ****ing brutal, and I have all the vids of my matches. Winning MMs left and right... I am ****ing WRECKING ****.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I should play the game... ):
Nobody here really has time to play, and I can't use WiFi, since there's ALWAYS someone using the Internet, thus, icreasing the lag....

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
His response "I know better than you". LOL.
Aib has terrible forums, and has some of the most annoying people in the world there, like dumb girls who become mods but don't know the actual rules of the game. /spoken from something I've witnessed.

This guy seems dumb, id just ignore him.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I want to challenge a girl smasher to a tampon money match. xD

/random thought of the day
Okay.... You just made my day. (:

Can I challenge you to a panty match?
I have one stored somewhere (no questions about that, please).

Top Bottom