• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

tibs7

Smash Champion
Hey it's p3!!

Kaffei, it's true I probs will...:(
but I'd beat you and that xdeath noob hehehe ;) and p4 to ;P

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That, minus some random transformations that hurts him.
Just like everyone else on Picto, he has some good, and some bad ones...

Staco

Smash Champion
Im so sick right now.
Had to write a school test today, 3 hours about politics, mexican mafia, terrorism, global warming, grow of world popularity etc. -.-
Writing a test while beeing sick is sooo awful!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
yes, and you can't skip it because IT IS A TEST.
It sucks...

btw, lol @ mexican mafia.
Mafia should be sofistified and classy. Here, people's randomly killed...
Nothing to be proud about...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gDUzL2mLQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gDUzL2mLQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I like that song lol
but wtf is the video

Hey it's p3!!

Kaffei, it's true I probs will...:(
but I'd beat you and that xdeath noob hehehe ;) and p4 to ;P
prolly im terrible vs diddy

Jem.

Smash Master
I am from Washington, and Pictochat has been legal since the game came out.

While questionable because we had Hanenbow legal for 6-9 months, I adore Pictochat. It's a very fun stage. You literally DON'T KNOW what result you're going to get. I've had doubles matches be swinged around by bad pirahna DI and mine cart combos.

It's fun =) I took Lee Martin there at MLG Columbus because I knew he was better than me, so I needed some gimmicks to help me win. But alas Picto didn't quite bring out enough mine cart pirahna combos

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
^ yes, I agree jem, picto is really fun. Its a great stage. Everyone who wants just flat plus plat stages are borrring or they main diddy, falco, or ICs. xD

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

NNID
Budget_Player
Oh god I am tired.

Moved **** all day.
Moving more **** all day tomorrow.
Stupid moving. Why the hell did we have to move across town, so ****ing stupid.

Oh yeah and I made a new blog... http://gametheorybootcamp.blogspot.com/ Nothing special (yet) but it's brand new and my first entry was really just c/p'd from here... Expect kinda daily updates; it's part of the /B/logger circle scheme so I intend to do ****. Anyone else here on that train? Oh yeah and don't just expect my usual ranting; there will actually be content that isn't highly opinionated, overly long smash bull****.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
closed my youtube account today. Gawd damn did it feel good.

Also dumped my boyfriend today. Gawd damn did it not feel good.

I donno we were only on 3rd date and the guy gets a hang over and says he can't make it. Like I knew he was a drinker and stuff and im cool with that, but not being a responsible drinker is a major turn off... esp when you cancel a date you said you would make with me. :( He was suppose to come at 1 then txts me at 12:30. I was ready for him and everything wtf- i even baked him cookies I was so upset. Also he told me he was done getting drunk because he "doesn't like feeling outta control." And he did again. =/ Well hope he had the best ****ing awesome drinking day with his guy buddies of his life, cuz he lost me. And surprise surpise im single again just in time for Christmas. =/

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey at least you got some cookies out of it

and guys i have problems with diddy on neutrals, on cp stages its easy and stuff (where he can't force you to approach him because of stage things)

i mean if i can catch the naners when he is pulling them out its easy, i'm good with bananas but -_-

if he has both i have no idea what to do (with mk)

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

I donno we were only on 3rd date and the guy gets a hang over and says he can't make it. Like I knew he was a drinker and stuff and im cool with that, but not being a responsible drinker is a major turn off... esp when you cancel a date you said you would make with me. :( He was suppose to come at 1 then txts me at 12:30. I was ready for him and everything wtf- i even baked him cookies I was so upset. Also he told me he was done getting drunk because he "doesn't like feeling outta control." And he did again. =/ Well hope he had the best ****ing awesome drinking day with his guy buddies of his life, cuz he lost me. And surprise surpise im single again just in time for Christmas. =/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha79-Jfof74&feature=fvst
Not even sure if this will make u feel better or worse, but eh, sounds like a song for the situation. Except he probably doesn't make you keep coming back to him considering he stood you up like that.
And like Player-3 said, hey, you got cookies right? Still, hope you cheer up.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

Random post is random. o_O
Anyways, you did the right thing. If he stood you up, then he isn't worth your time. Men really piss me off sometimes. :/ Obviously if he lied about that, he's probably lied about other things. And he'll continue to lie. Don't be upset or be really down about it, use this time to enjoy yourself before you start dating again. Don't think of it as "omg im single this sucks :(" think of it as "okay, now I have time to focus on my own life without any attachments right now".
I've made a lot of boys cry back in the day, so I'm just warning you to be careful. I know your angry at your ex, but remember not to take it out on other boys. :p

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

and guys i have problems with diddy on neutrals, on cp stages its easy and stuff (where he can't force you to approach him because of stage things)

i mean if i can catch the naners when he is pulling them out its easy, i'm good with bananas but -_-

Look up any video of Anti vs :diddy:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Why tour YT account? it was so cool!!

That guy sounded terrible and selfish... =/
Don't worry, singleness isn't bad, but recent breaks aren't nice... Just stay on your own, there's no need to be upset about that.

Random post is random. o_O
Anyways, you did the right thing. If he stood you up, then he isn't worth your time. Men really piss me off sometimes. :/ Obviously if he lied about that, he's probably lied about other things. And he'll continue to lie. Don't be upset or be really down about it, use this time to enjoy yourself before you start dating again. Don't think of it as "omg im single this sucks :(" think of it as "okay, now I have time to focus on my own life without any attachments right now".
I've made a lot of boys cry back in the day, so I'm just warning you to be careful. I know your angry at your ex, but remember not to take it out on other boys. :p
lol, girls' conversations on interwebz....
I've had many IRL... =/

vato_break

Smash Master

Wait for one to disapear never approach if he has both banana's unless he does something laggy and you know you will hit him.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Try baiting a banana toss. Most Diddy players will start being aggressive once they've thrown a banana.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm not a huge fan of spicy things, but I do like salsa with flavor. I'm guessing watered down american salsa is crap compared to what they have in mexico. xD

Top Bottom