• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Staco

Smash Champion
i want a pikachu backpack ._. .....

all they have here is euros.

also, where is P4, we should all troll until this guy shoes up T.T
Ive got a MK plushie.
Gonna bring it to MSN. :awesome:

It does work, watch M2K vs. Ally! (and he did it twice in one set, I think xD )

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sometimes...I put my mk plushie...inside of the pikachu backpack. XD its like pika gives birth!
Yeas, I am going to ohayocon. Dunno what I'm cosplaying as yet. Maybe a vocaloid? Or soemthing? I will probably bring my peach costume too. :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
do hatsune miku!

speaking of which now that pictochat and PS2 are "legal" I'm going to find a bunch of funny vocaloid music hacks and put them on those stages rofl

so when a plant randomly appears on top of you in tournament and kills you at least funny music will be playing while it happens

*waits for cadet to tell me that it's not random and that I should be watching the timer the entire game*

etecoon

Smash Hero
I actually haven't heard enough to really know, too bad there isn't an english version, not that I can afford more soft synths atm anyway but it'd be really fun to play with

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Anyone play WoW casually? Need more people on my server

Lolyes I play Brawl and Halo competitively with WoW/other games on the side for fun :p
What server do ya play on Jem?

and it's not that expensive. Less than 50 cents a day :awesome:

etecoon

Smash Hero
That's because the english language isn't really capable of having a synthesizer like the vocaloid program. Or even if we did make one, it wouldn't sound nearly as good. :p
Rin's voice is my favorite...but lately I've been listening to a lot of Luka...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPzP-MwcLI
I have a speech synthesizer but it's hard to get anything melodic out of it and it is definitely flawed, english probably is one of the harder languages to synthesize(it is one of the hardest for people afterall)

oh well, we have autotune lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
do hatsune miku!

speaking of which now that pictochat and PS2 are "legal" I'm going to find a bunch of funny vocaloid music hacks and put them on those stages rofl

so when a plant randomly appears on top of you in tournament and kills you at least funny music will be playing while it happens

*waits for cadet to tell me that it's not random and that I should be watching the timer the entire game*
Vucaloid BRSTMs are bad ideas, finding loop points for them is a pain in the *** (at least for me, who always try to make them loop well).

Miku is really cute, but I like rins music more. :<

**points to avie**
I like Rin over Miku. Not personal, just my opinion =P

m2k will 3 stock u again
Even if he hasn't already. :awesome:

NNID
Budget_Player
Nope, picto is completely random (although there is a safe zone...). On that note: **** picto. I'm pissed that they went with Picto instead of, say, JJ or Norfair or GG. Hell, the list would be better in either goal (more competitive/more agreeable) without Pictochat. Pictochat sucks. >.<

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Sigh....
No... Pictochat is about memory and awareness. It's not hard at all....
but w/e, I'm not good at debating in english...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Pictochat... Bad luck can really screw you over but I'm comfortable playing there. I guess I don't really have an opinion on it.

Grump

Smash Apprentice
It's fairly easy as long as you keep the transitions in mind- stay in the safe zones and just don't generally get hit right before a change. Though a properly placed uthrow can cause a nice little mess when the two fire-balls are up :p

Oh, and springs are nice for a d-air, hit-spring, u/n-air on follow up if the spacing is right. At least in my experience >.>

NNID
Budget_Player
Sigh....
No... Pictochat is about memory and awareness. It's not hard at all....
but w/e, I'm not good at debating in english...
It's still random. I try to recover from under the stage as diddy with decent range and the horizontal line appears. I just completely randomly lost my stock.

Don't get me wrong, it's not totally anticompetitive, but still...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
MK can't really have fun with springs as many other characters (mainly the ones with stall-then-fall attacks).
I use them for gimmicks with Dimentional Cape or Tornado at random heights. =P

EDIT @ BPC:
Awareness.
if you know the diagonal line hasn't show up, then avoid the right ledge, specially if your recovery isn't really good.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Pictochat is awesome. I live in the MW so that stage will always be on for almost every tourny I play in. :p

If you think of it as a larger FD, with hazards that you just have to watch out for, then it's not so bad. :D

Grump

Smash Apprentice
Stay in the safe zones? I can't think of much that MK can't properly counter against. Now if somebody knocks you INTO a hazard, then that's not random. That's a careless mistake on your part.

Grump

Smash Apprentice

I apologize for the very crude drawing.... But I'm a smasher, not an artist :D

Anyways, these are all the "hazards" so to say and where they spawn. General safe areas fall right below and slightly left of where the piranha plant spawns, up in the air to the right of the right fireball spawn place, just to the left of the missile and to the right of the piranha plant spawn, as well as possibly the right ledge, depending on the behavior if you are grabbing the ledge while the spring happens. The left ledge is also feasible (I think) depending on your recovery options (when the diagonal line spawns).

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

I apologize for the very crude drawing.... But I'm a smasher, not an artist :D

Anyways, these are all the "hazards" so to say and where they spawn. General safe areas fall right below and slightly left of where the piranha plant spawns, up in the air to the right of the right fireball spawn place, just to the left of the missile and to the right of the piranha plant spawn, as well as possibly the right ledge, depending on the behavior if you are grabbing the ledge while the spring happens. The left ledge is also feasible (I think) depending on your recovery options (when the diagonal line spawns).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvtuFfGP5G8#t=04m47s

**** like that.

I've shuttlelooped and got the pyramid. It didn't kill me (obviously) but it's ruined countless followups.

Grump

Smash Apprentice
.... Why did you dair into the spike? o.O

But yes, I see what you mean with the follow-up problem >.>

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
.... Why did you dair into the spike? o.O

But yes, I see what you mean with the follow-up problem >.>
At the time I that I was momentum canceling, I was positioned to where I could Dair past the spike and not have a problem. There was some kind of kickback or something that caused me to be positioned over the spike when I dair'd. Either way I'm stupid.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gDUzL2mLQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gDUzL2mLQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Player-3

Smash Hero
hi guys i see your discussing pictochat and saw that bpc said diddy has problems on picto

picto is like one of diddys best stages lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
hi guys i see your discussing pictochat and saw that bpc said diddy has problems on picto

picto is like one of diddys best stages lol
uggh please don't get him started here, I was kind of relieved when pierce told everyone to STFU about stages in that thread -_-

Top Bottom