• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
so I rented DKCR and it's pretty nice.

music is terrible, bosses are average, map name's are terrible, no originality, hate the shake rolling thing, wish I could play it with classic controller.

those are mostly things that I found to be negative about the game.
I love the difficulty and gameplay, as well as some map designs. Every stage seems fresh.

2nd best in the donkey kong series in my opinion.

Nothing can ever touch Diddy Kong's Quest.

If they make a sequel to this game... and have Diddy Kong's Quest 2, I may go BANANAS! hohohohehehehee

i miss the kremlins :(

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I am p4's son
so I rented DKCR and it's pretty nice.

music is terrible, bosses are average, map name's are terrible, no originality, hate the shake rolling thing, wish I could play it with classic controller.

those are mostly things that I found to be negative about the game.
I love the difficulty and gameplay, as well as some map designs. Every stage seems fresh.

If they make a sequel to this game... and have Diddy Kong's Quest 2, I may go BANANAS! hohohohehehehee

i miss the kremlins :(
Are Peaches slowly moving to MK social? lol

Here in Mexico today is a normal day. :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

it seems like dkc 3 gets lots of hate. Why? I mean kiddy was ******** but i loved the music and enviroments, i thought it was better than the first DK. I don't know there were some levels in the first DK like that one level with the blizzard and u have to get across the mountains with the barrels make me emo. Then again maybe its easy and it was hard for me cuz i was a kid i donno.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
What about kirbys epic yarn? x_x has anyone played that yet? I think yarn metaknight is adorable, from the pics. :3
The game looks really easy...<_< like your mom....*BAM*

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
What about kirbys epic yarn? x_x has anyone played that yet? I think yarn metaknight is adorable, from the pics. :3
The game looks really easy...<_< like your mom....*BAM*
Wait, mk's in it? I may have to buy this now...

It is really really easy, they made it for children lol
[/inevitable trend of Nintendo]

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ya i heard u cant even die in epic yarn so i didnt even bother.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It doesn't look like the Galaxia I know and love... =/
But MK looks somewhat cool. =P

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't look like the Galaxia I know and love... =/
But MK looks somewhat cool. =P
It doesn't look like Galaxia because it's not Galaxia.

The game was decent. It's true that you couldn't die, but I did have to replay the levels a few times to get Gold ranks on them as well as all of the treasure in the level.
I also like how the levels in Dream Land have remixes of songs from other Kirby games, mainly Kirby's Adventure.

Jem.

Smash Master
I have epic yarn and DKCR. Epic Yarn was way too easy for me, and since you literally cannot die that's a little lame to me. It was a fun though. I can't grasp why people can like DKC2 over DKCR. Not sure if it's nostalgia blocking out their inability to get over something as silly as Kremlings not being it it or what, but this is coming from a DKC2 fanboy who prior to DKCR easily would say its my favorite DKC. But DKCR takes the cake easily for me.

etecoon

Smash Hero
DKC2's strongest points over returns would be the music, playable diddy/actually having two kongs, and not using waggle for roll. you can fix waggle roll with gecko OS but it's pretty sad that you have to hack nintendo's games to make them good now

also think returns has some pretty questionable pacing, while volcano is probably the hardest world so in that respect it makes sense for those levels to be last, it didn't wow me as much as some of the other worlds. I think the cave world is the most impressive to play through, some of the minecart **** going on in there blew my mind

needs more minecart levels and less rocket barrel levels IMO

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
WoW is lame. :O I hates it, its a whole lot of doing nothing. Halo is fun, I would never play it competatively because I hate the community.
:D

Staco

Smash Champion
WoW is lame. :O I hates it, its a whole lot of doing nothing. Halo is fun, I would never play it competatively because I hate the community.
:D
WoW sucks.
Played it to level 20, then told somebody to pull me all around the world map for one day, then never played the game again.

etecoon

Smash Hero
oh, M2K and his wifi tricks

double roll > dsmash wouldn't work offline you wifi scrub!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i want a pikachu backpack ._. .....

all they have here is euros.

also, where is P4, we should all troll until this guy shoes up T.T

Top Bottom