• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alright! Subject change! Who wants what for christmas?
:D
I want something evangelion, or earthbound related. Also nancy spononie snowboots. (I know I mispelled that. <_<)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I might ask someone to get me a new gamecube controller, that's about all I could think of I'm boring :/

and new socks, I have less than 7 pairs of socks and I hate doing laundry more than once a week...

earthbound related? they make earthbound merchandise? I was actually just thinking about replaying that earlier today, I haven't played it in forever

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
I got a new controller so I'm set there BUT I wanna take the shell, spray paint it and also make the buttons have a blue, white, and black theme to them. So getting the materials would be sick.

Also a MK Plushie would be awesome. :3

etecoon

Smash Hero
I actually also would really like to get a custom painted controller, something like snake's camo, but at this point I'd be happy just to have a good functioning GCN controller because I'm tired of using the wiichuk :/

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think I should get myself a coffee cup with MK on it. That would be just too damn awesome :D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ah, zebra, becareful painting your controller. D: the paint will wear off because of your hands and sweat. :O a white and blue controller would be sick.
To all mks wanting money: greedyknights! <3

A coffee cup with mk on it would be fun to make! What kind of bike dtl? :O
@blue: I think that's what's beginning to happen to my controller, the cstick will sometimes stop working. @_@

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
i couldn't upair it was so frustrating, and then i tried playing without a cstick... no DI/momentum canceling( i do double stick DI ), basically no smashes( especially my fav fsmashing spotdodges! D: ) so basically it's kinda like being limited to nair, ftilt, SL and nado. which isn't bad, until it's time to kill.

maybe it's just me, but i don't feel comfortable trying to do a smash attack without cstick. unless it's charged of course.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
There is th is photography shop that makes cups with pictures on them. You can bring a picture with you and they will put it on the cup. Gonna cost like 20e or something, but is totally worth it!

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
@Nova oh, there's a brand of paint you could use that doesnt stick and stays on for years. I just need to find the name of it, tools, and what not. I did that with a 360 controller and I had a bunch of zebra stripes on it. X3

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I found a controller on saturday randomly on the ground. So I picked it up. The controls are perfect ♥♥♥

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol kassey, u so random.
Although I must admit my current controller wasn't originally mine, someone found it and I kept it... :/

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
People need to lay off of Kaffei's avatar, real talk.

I'm looking at Albert thinking it's Staco, and at Staco thinking it's Kaffei, it's just annoying.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm really weird pamuyo. @_@ <3
Aib is full of mostly idiots with the most scrubbiest people EVER. They'll ***** about anything. It is pretty fun to make people rage though. I mean come on, who takes wifi seriously? xD

Also people copying Kaf's avatar makes me sad, because it follows that stereo type that mk mains emulate each other. D:

WELL THAT'S BULL****! The thing that makes my mk special? I use upsmash, that's right, I know its bad, but I don't care. Sometimes people don't see that **** coming.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I use up smash but that's because I have no tech skill and all my inputs get ****ed up lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I GOT INTO GEORGE MASON UNI I AM SO HAPPY YAYuAYYAYYyayYYYyayYUHUHZHZHZHZHZHZHZZZZZZZZZ
AISDFUHapiouhPAHSDIUAHAHAaisudhasudhasudhas
asdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm really weird pamuyo. @_@ <3
Aib is full of mostly idiots with the most scrubbiest people EVER. They'll ***** about anything. It is pretty fun to make people rage though. I mean come on, who takes wifi seriously? xD

Also people copying Kaf's avatar makes me sad, because it follows that stereo type that mk mains emulate each other. D:

WELL THAT'S BULL****! The thing that makes my mk special? I use upsmash, that's right, I know its bad, but I don't care. Sometimes people don't see that **** coming.
You can call me Kyo, people do irl =P

And I use Bair, and if my oponent is bad enough, I use Dimentional Cape for attack.

Only like to emulate is M2K's speed. It's just insane....

Wait, you're the same VK?
Why the alt account?

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I GOT INTO GEORGE MASON UNI I AM SO HAPPY YAYuAYYAYYyayYYYyayYUHUHZHZHZHZHZHZHZZZZZZZZZ
AISDFUHapiouhPAHSDIUAHAHAaisudhasudhasudhas
asdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lol, congrats.

Wait, you're the same VK?
Why the alt account?
I didn't want to log into this one. I never use that one anymore, its served its purpose.

Staco

Smash Champion
I used dimensional cape in tourney against BJays MK, when he tried to edgeguard me.
He shielded it, but got pushed down the edge, so I got into a good situation.
Oh, and when we played some Snake ??? team in doubles and we had a lot of stocks left, they had just left the Snake with one stock I edgeguarded him like 5 times in a row with Dimensional Cape Attack, so that he couldnt come back to the stage. xD

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Getting a pikachu and a metaknight plushie for christmas. ^^

I really wanna find a picture of a pikachu holding meta knights mask. >.> Maskless meta in the background raging about pika stealing his mask would be bonus points.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Blue zebra, gets 50 points! ;D
Also sure, I will sketch it for ya. xD

Also hi sago, I haven't seen you in forever, not since that one tournament at that one place with shuggy bear. <3

Top Bottom