• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot. @_@ I mostly remember people I play. I don't remember playing you, I just remember that you are shugos other half. xD

Mmm keylime pieeee. I can sketch that for you staco, I may doodle it too girly for you. <_< you just gotta remind me!

Jem.

Smash Master
Be sure to watch the Tourneyplay Portland stream saturday everyone!!

Triggers Down (Pro halo team - Neighbor, Hysteria, Best Man, Heinz) will be there!

Felix will be there
myself
Nerd
t0mmy
Eggz
etc will be there for smash!!!

If Felix and I play and you guys have never seen it, you should watch it. We've played in 25 singles set, advantage is his 13-12 overall. They're super intense, check it out =)

I noticed 3 regions have "premier" constant Diddy vs MK hyped finals or sets.

Anti vs ADHD
Gnes vs Dojo (Not so much since Dojo is a bit inactive as of late)
Felix vs Jem

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I was playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and I got to the Metaknight boss fight.

All he did was run away from me for 8 minutes.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Character design: they must follow a pattern.
Awqesome avi, btw.
EDIT- To BLM: is from Panty and Stocking

So I woke up with my throat hurting. Yet, I'm helping on organize an animecon-ish stuff, running tournaments and all, screaming all over the place and everything.... I was so hyped about that... now, it sucks...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh. Man. I ****ing flopped at this tournament. Haha. Any ideas to get over bad tournament blues? :o

I ****ing sd too much. Also going to start hosting monthlies, had to make up a cool name for the tournament, because I wasn't about to call it "kassandranovas monthlies". @_@ god damnit.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh. Man. I ****ing flopped at this tournament. Haha. Any ideas to get over bad tournament blues? :o
Play with friends. Not play friendlies, play in any random way with any random friends. have fun with the game so you don't get mad with it and quit.
I use to do so....

"kassandranovas monthlies"
I lold IRL.
Good look with it, looks like MKs are bad with naming things (just look at our Threads titles xD).
We just win tournaments, we do not name them.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Sweet Jesus did Gates just post in this thread? Maybe this social has chance to get back to Lulz status

btw since im taking a small vacation from SSF4 i went to go finish my 3 heart run on Majoras Mask, last time i played i got past great bay temple which is a huge ***** with 3 hearts (the boss.) I boot up the N64 and the cart is dead or something.

So i went to my Wii and bought it on wii shop ch- HAHAHAAHA DISREGARD. I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T. YOU KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I CANT SAY FOR LEGAL REASONS.

So anyways its kinda messed up. Some cutscenes are glitched, game loads sometimes and today i went through living ****. The Lens of Truth DOESNT WORK AT ALL. I'm starting to wonder if i got a beta version or something. You guys know the part when u have to climb up the big wall in the snow area to get the Goron Mask? That was so painful without lens of truth. Took about a day and a half of game time with the inverted song of time activated.

Then, I forgot you needed hot spring water to defrost the elder so i had to climb it up blind again.

NNID
Budget_Player
Get a different copy which (might) work. Sometimes roms like that glitch up. If you get a different rom, I'm pretty sure you keep your save data on the wii... Plus, how expensive is that thing on the wii channel, anyways?

Nic64

Smash Lord
glitchy copy of majora's mask you say?

you shouldn't have done that...

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Make a goal for the tournament, doesn't even have to be about placings, like win at least $15 in MM's, learn a new tech with MK, etc. Just something worth coming to the tournament and leaving satisfied with in case you didn't place as high as you'd like to or you lost a match you had a feeling you could've won.

"kassandranovas monthlies"
Do it. XDXDXD

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Timon: *shrugs* it starts...
:/

Triple points if you know exactly what I'm quoting...<_<
Timon from Lion King.

And LMAO @ Ben reference xD

Yeah. I also heard Gamecube version of Majoras Mask crashes randomly. I heard horror stories of people beating like Stone Temple only for it to crash before saving. I can take random glitchiness but if i start losing my data ill have to get a different copy

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow. Thanks for the advice blue zebra! :D I should really try that. ;)
I don't like mms tho..@_@
Maybe I will try them anyways..

Good job sno, its the start of the lion king game for sega genesis. Haha. xD

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Thanks for the advice blue zebra! :D I should really try that. ;)
I don't like mms tho..@_@
Maybe I will try them anyways..

Good job sno, its the start of the lion king game for sega genesis. Haha. xD
Doesn't even have to be a money match. For PolyBrawl 5 my goals were to get a new controller, play at least 3 top players(ally, jtails, and ninjalink), learn at least one thing from each of them, then finally watch and study the hell out of matches m2k was playing. I knew I'd place low so I figured I'd get my moneys worth, play friendlies till I had blisters on my blisters.

The last tournament I was at, there wasn't prize money(lame) so my goal was just to 3 stock some prick there who said they were better than me. Oh, and win a bracket (me and my friend got 1st in doubles)

etecoon

Smash Hero
Timon from Lion King.

Yeah. I also heard Gamecube version of Majoras Mask crashes randomly. I heard horror stories of people beating like Stone Temple only for it to crash before saving. I can take random glitchiness but if i start losing my data ill have to get a different copy
UUUUUUUGH this **** happened to me it's SO GAY. it ****ing froze during the night of the final day during the anju/kafei quest :/

I almost wrote anju/kaffei quest...

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Timon from Lion King.

I had to actually redo Stone Tower because there was a power outage right after I defeated Twinmold before I was able to save. Thankfully, I had saved after doing the first half of Stone Tower, so I only had to redo the Inverted Stone Tower.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Hey, what games are good on the ps3? I'm apparently getting one and I might as well get something.

Getting BlazBlue CS, and Black Ops so far (and getting MvC3 when it comes out :D).

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I had to actually redo Stone Tower because there was a power outage right after I defeated Twinmold before I was able to save. Thankfully, I had saved after doing the first half of Stone Tower, so I only had to redo the Inverted Stone Tower.
inverted tower was first time i used gamefaqs ever. I was trying to get all the fairies and was running out of time. I don't like that tower but the music is cool.

UUUUUUUGH this **** happened to me it's SO GAY. it ****ing froze during the night of the final day during the anju/kafei quest :/

I almost wrote anju/kaffei quest...

wowwwwwwwwwww thats horrible

on my original zelda game for the n64 i beat the great bay temple and had a day left so i headed over to ikana and fought a Garo (the one when u need to put a mask on)

the part when the text says !!! the game crashed for NO reason. I had to re-do the temple. :( I never fight Garos anymore. It's too bad they had cool character design.

Majoras Mask is already surreal, abstract, dark and creepy then it has to be glitching out all the time :glare:

anyways next time i boot up my game im going to see if my.. er... "N64" has save states cuz im scared now for real lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
I never had a problem with the N64 version, just the gamecube port :/ but yeah, the whole hacked MM thing jadusable did made me think the same thing, the game is already pretty freaky if you had to pick a game to be haunted it might be one of the best choices...

Jem.

Smash Master
I always hum frigates song to people when I tell a story about a match of frigate

the intense one. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN (my head knows how that goes, maybe others do too)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't even remember what the original music for frigate is supposed to be, I had to check my music list

Vs. Ridley -- hollowed ~ bleach
Vs. Parasite Queen -- facility ~ goldeneye
opening/menu -- mako reactor ~ FFVII
sector 1 -- demise of the ritual ~ shadow of the colossus
vs meta ridley -- snake VR sneaking ~ MGS2S
multiplayer -- dark samus ~ metroid prime 2 echoes

I'm guessing parasite queen? that's the most intense one to me

edit: actually it's a little surprising there wasn't a cameo like that in MM, they could have made so many references with the masks lol(keaton mask is kinda pikachu anyway...)

Jem.

Smash Master
Did anyone watch the stream I told you guys to watch Saturday?! None of my matches got saved, so i was hoping for any bad habits people noticed. always looking to get better! the stream also had nothing saved

Top Bottom