• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah, I normally surf SWF on my phone, and I can't add people on there, and I finally got on my laptop and remembered to add people. xD

Yaaaay! So this will be cheaper than I thought. :O

Dude, level 9 snake is where it's at. At some KY tournies, people will pay to enter level 9 snake, and the funny thing is...he actually beats people. O_o We always hype up his matches, and his cp is always green greens. LOL. This is what we do in the midwest, because we have that much free time. :p

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
(CPU) *****es love teching.
One of the people at my school got destroyed by a lvl 9 Pikachu. The best part was that it Quick Attack Cancelled a few times. I felt so proud. =,]

I'm still waiting on my fightstick so I can play SSF4, BlazBlue, Mv2(and 3 when it comes out). Controllers tiny analog stick + control pad is impossible to do combos with, even if I use my fps freeks. D:

Staco

Smash Champion
Yeah, I normally surf SWF on my phone, and I can't add people on there, and I finally got on my laptop and remembered to add people. xD

Yaaaay! So this will be cheaper than I thought. :O

Dude, level 9 snake is where it's at. At some KY tournies, people will pay to enter level 9 snake, and the funny thing is...he actually beats people. O_o We always hype up his matches, and his cp is always green greens. LOL. This is what we do in the midwest, because we have that much free time. :p
We chose some CPU characters and let them fight, everyone setting money on one of them ... xD
We also allready had a full CPU tournament (long time ago) on WiFi, everyone picked one character and we also had a livestream for the people to watch it, lmao!
It had like 20+ entries!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
CPU 9 BEATING PEOPLE LMAO
HAHAAHAHHA
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GRAB THEM AND GIMP LOLOOLZZZZZZZz

Also http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294029

To Allied:

♥

Love, Kaffei

Put on some of that staco swag and get that justin beiber haircut and the latinas will come running after you kaffei!
Are you asking this because you have a crush on a latina?
BAAWWWWWWWWWW!
i wanna marry a latina lolz

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Zomg! Kaffei posted! I thought you were dead, or swarming in latina poon! Id hope for the ladder! xD
I've bet on cpus before! :O level 9 luigi cpu is broken. He ***** all the other cpus! Who won that cpu tourny staco? Also people in smash will bet on anything...even pictochat transformations. :p

Jem.

Smash Master
at a monthly a year or so ago, i teamed with neighbor for brawl doubles, and he doesn't even know how to play brawl. we got 9th out of 25th, and almost took a game off felix's team and chip's team lol.

was pretty funny, so we beat like 3-4 teams with a guy who didnt even know how to play. win

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
at a monthly a year or so ago, i teamed with neighbor for brawl doubles, and he doesn't even know how to play brawl. we got 9th out of 25th, and almost took a game off felix's team and chip's team lol.

was pretty funny, so we beat like 3-4 teams with a guy who didnt even know how to play. win
My friends still get upset when I bring up how Lil Poison destroyed everybody at a local casual halo 3 tournament we had a year back.

Jem.

Smash Master
My friends still get upset when I bring up how Lil Poison destroyed everybody at a local casual halo 3 tournament we had a year back.
Lol Lil Poison. Man that kid went from super stardom to not even being sponsored now for his Halo 2 shenanigans and getting banned from MLG. He's unbanned though obviously since he went to the Reach combine.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Lol Lil Poison. Man that kid went from super stardom to not even being sponsored now for his Halo 2 shenanigans and getting banned from MLG. He's unbanned though obviously since he went to the Reach combine.
I kinda miss MLG Halo, did they make a gametype yet for it in Reach...?

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the MLG playlist has been out for almost two weeks now on Halo Reach. I've been grindin' it!
I might hop on later and give it a try. My friend gave me the settings a few months ago and I'm kinda curious if they changed anything since then.

Top Bottom