• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like the concept(MK has needed an akatsuki costume forever, everyone else has one...I thought of uchiha madara though...) but a few things in it's execution

-too much grey entirely. I know it's hard to get around the mask(this is why I thought of madara lol) but at least make his gloves/cape another color(black would make most sense for this theme obv)

-don't really like the single red cloud on the shoulder pad, it's very asymmetrical and lacks anything to balance it out, there isn't another cloud that I can see either where typically the akatsuki cloak has a few

personal gripes: I would go for a more silver/steel color for the sword instead of gold/fiery. I do like the wings as they are but I would also consider making them black and putting a few of the red clouds on them(larger than the one on his shoulder though! a lot of the brawl akatsuki hacks have a ton of tiny clouds instead of a few bigger ones...). both of these are really just me though

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I hate all MK textures except default dark mk
Staco did a really good job on that one though. very clean and very simple.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
@Staco: I agree with etecoon about there being too much gray. Go for black/crimson theme with his outfit imo. Other than that I like it a lot, especially the eyes.

I'd actually like to see Pain's Amegakure slashed symbol on MK's head, that'd be pretty cool. Also adding the piercings he has to Meta's mask would be pretty awesome.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Don't be hating on Pope John III. >8[

But srsly, I prefer the Templar Knight texture over the default white. =X

Staco

Smash Champion
I actually didnt make the texture.
A friend of mine, Volvagia, made it, but I gave him the instructions what to make.
It´s also not finished yet, we are still working on making the texture darker.
I also thought about adding the pain piercings and the ninja logo, but at the end I decided against it, because I think it won´t fit to MKs mask.

I play the white MK Kassy. :(
I started with the blue one, but since everybody is using him I switched to the white one.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I used to be like the only one that hated white MK lol

the all white/gold is so tacky and obnoxious

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
WHy hatin on mah Metawhite?
I always used white, but I just started using blue after everyone and their mom in this city started using MK... :urg:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
<_<
I love pink mk. Default is awesome too.

Man, I love getting into arguments with girls, and their best come back is "you play too many video games, I have a life". Haha! What ever happened to girls calling each other fat and ugly when they got mad at each other?
xD

/vent to ma bats

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm shocked that there aren't more trolls using pink.
I use pink when I feel in a trolling mood

But my main color has been dark lately since my friend took the original color from me once he picked up MK. I sometimes use white and red as well.

<_<

Man, I love getting into arguments with girls, and their best come back is "you play too many video games, I have a life". Haha! What ever happened to girls calling each other fat and ugly when they got mad at each other?
xD

/vent to ma bats
Lmao I love your posts

etecoon

Smash Hero
I use pink online a lot because on my wii I have majora knight mapped to pink, on unhacked wii's at in person stuff though I use standard or green MK mostly with a little dark blue rarely

Kaffei

Smash Hero
<_<

xD

/vent to ma bats
That's stupid and infantile. Apparently playing video games isn't socially categorized as "having a life", but one should consider that life heavily revolves around DOING WHAT YOU ENJOY. Using "__ has no life" is such 8th grade mentality. Dumb people are so.... ugh. Dumb.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
<_<

xD

/vent to ma bats
Meh, to everybody life has a different meaning. I could say life is about being rich and famous while another person may say it's just about being happy with those around you, or even a person thinking life is about having sex with every attractive person that walks past them. You consider it doing what you enjoy which is video games, that's not a problem since it's your choice in the end, it's not like we could bring anything with us when we die(inb4 "life after death" discussions). Life is pretty much a terminal disease with a 100% mortality rate the moment we're born, might as well do whatever we want till we croak.

tl;dr do whatever the **** you want, it's your life. :p

Exdeath

Smash Master
ZSS and pikachu are amazing in lag, just look at MLG
Lag doesn't necessarily have anything to do with MLG's results. Pikachu is good because Pikachu is a good character (quite a bit of FL thinks that Pikachu is top tier/doesn't have any bad match-ups) and ZSS is proof that most people still don't know how to play Brawl well haha.

I actually didnt make the texture.
A friend of mine, Volvagia, made it, but I gave him the instructions what to make.
It´s also not finished yet, we are still working on making the texture darker.
I also thought about adding the pain piercings and the ninja logo, but at the end I decided against it, because I think it won´t fit to MKs mask.

I play the white MK Kassy. :(
I started with the blue one, but since everybody is using him I switched to the white one.
There's an area on either side of Meta Knight's mask where it clasps to his face. Piercing(s) there would look fine IMO. It would also look fine if you replaced the ridges on the front of the mask with piercings.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm almost tempted to post the girl argument for lulz. But mehh... xD
Ha. People are pretty dumb, especially women. Just makes me laugh most of the time.
:p

<3

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Some girl posted some random Rock Band achievements on facebook, and was like "OMG I'm so good at vocals! lookie"
And I was like "Ayo, daz cool, but rock band vocals are pretty easy. you could probably hum the correct pitch into the mic and get the same result"
She was like "GRRRRR!!! RAAHH! I'm a girl!!!! You play too many video games kassandra aaahhh! Rawr!"
Lol.
Something like that.

Top Bottom