• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
LoL random Kassey.
I've never argued against dumb girls, everyone I talk with is smart enough to shut me up within 30 lines....also, I can't debate against certain ones, they aren't particulary smart, I'm just unable to reply....

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
Some girl posted some random Rock Band achievements on facebook, and was like "OMG I'm so good at vocals! lookie"
And I was like "Ayo, daz cool, but rock band vocals are pretty easy. you could probably hum the correct pitch into the mic and get the same result"
She was like "GRRRRR!!! RAAHH! I'm a girl!!!! You play too many video games kassandra aaahhh! Rawr!"
Lol.
Something like that.
Pro-tip. Don't insult someone when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. No offense, I'm just tired of everyone pretending they know something they have no idea about.

Expert vocals are really hard. And you can't just hum into it, you have to actually sing at the exact pitch as the actual band.

Also, I just pwned the #1 player on the BF-BC leaderboards.

inb4noonecares..

Edit: Color fail.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Pro-tip. Don't insult someone when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. No offense, I'm just tired of everyone pretending they know something they have no idea about.

Expert vocals are really hard. And you can't just hum into it, you have to actually sing at the exact pitch as the actual band.
Have you ever trolled someone?
It is hella fun, and you do not need to know about the subject.

Also, I just pwned the #1 player on the BF-BC leaderboards.

inb4noonecares.
inb4ihavenoideawhatyouretalkingabout

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol. I've played rockband on expert, its not that bad. xD trolling people is pretty awesome though.
Yeaaahh no one cares. :D

All I know is that I'm going to gamestop on jan 3rd and gettin me a shiny suicune. Aw yeah. :lick:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Lol. I've played rockband on expert, its not that bad. xD trolling people is pretty awesome though.
Yeaaahh no one cares. :D

All I know is that I'm going to gamestop on jan 3rd and gettin me a shiny suicune. Aw yeah. :lick:
Have you ever massive trolled? like in, joining with several people (most likely friends) and troll some random people/group of people.
Now THAT's fun.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Really good DI that game, played extremely patient, but I really didn't see any nairs though, or much sharking(if sharking a snake is a good idea that is...), both might've helped.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
God damnit wifi is sooo dumb.
>_<

It makes even the nicest smasher, rage with mean angr,y john filled comments, and grumbles. :O

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've broken 4 controllers because of wifi, I've never thrown a controller at an actual tournament or even come close to the same level of sheer rage that this games horrible online inspires

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
God damnit wifi is sooo dumb.
>_<

It makes even the nicest smasher, rage with mean angr,y john filled comments, and grumbles. :O
omg this. SSF4 online makes me mad salty, but when I do offline i never get angry. Ever. Because it's all legit. With Brawl offline I usually never get salty but i might get disgusted when my kirby jabs instead of grabbing or u-tilting (and i get punished) because the game's controls are funky sometimes. That pisses me off more than tripping really.

I've broken 4 controllers because of wifi, I've never thrown a controller at an actual tournament or even come close to the same level of sheer rage that this games horrible online inspires
I've destroyed my SSF4 disk because of wifi before. I beat really good players in good connections on ranked, then I run into these little nublet scrub shotos who dont even know how to cancel moves/combos. And my luck ****ing sucks as much as my current connection so usually i catch em in lag so they can mash dp and it will work because i cant link **** in lag, or can just jump in fierce to sweep all day and i can neither react or punish. That **** does NOT work offline and are blatant lag tactics. Offline you will get anti-air'd everytime but in lag you cant react to **** or your moves wont come out on time. With Bison i can just at least spam headstomps because noobs dont know how to block high or step backwards, but if im juri im pretty much ****ed.

so i lose to them with her and because they have retardly low pp i pretty much lose all the pp i gained from beating advance players =/

Connection is wireless with 18 mbps go figure. I'm having some tech guy come in the fix it today. Still im done with ranked, maybe if i had fiber ops i do it but sadly it's not avaliable in my area.

As for brawl, some nublet ike 3 stocked my kirby online in this retardly slow laggy red connection (not to mention i sandbagged to end the match quicker because it was such a garb connection), put it up and identifed me like the scrub **** he is without my permission and refused to remove it because he a lil ***** with small penis obsly, so i dropped wifi after that. You guys know how ike is in lag. Eventually the guy removed the vid, in retrospect i wish he left it up so i can show people how different some players play in lag.

So tl;dr .. Cassy, etecoon... i know and feel your online pain lol

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
God damnit wifi is sooo-
I don't even have to read any further. Dina is going to make a post ranting about how online SSF4 and brawl suck and how it's all the other players connections.

Edit: Close, and since when did wifi have 1v1 tourney rules?

Edit:Edit: Never mind, I thought you were talking about matchmaking.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Way better looking, I like it :D. To make it more Akatsuki'ish, thought about adding the red clouds onto MK's cape? I'm not sure if that would be a good change or not, especially since it looks freakin' awesome already XD

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Can you make me an mk texture hack? <3
I want a girly mk with a pretty pink bow, and lipstick, and attitude. <3
Like she know her baby daddy see other people but she don't give a ffuuuuu

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
have you seen the marx mk? It's kinda goofy though.

Staco

Smash Champion
The friend of me, who also made the Pain texture also wants to make more textures for other people.
You just have to give an exact explanation how he should make the texture.

You can download the pain texture here:
http://www.npshare.de/files/7edfbcbf/Staco - Pain MK Texture Hack.rar

pasword is: "Volva"

Top Bottom