• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, for Christmas I want a way to play MK without being broken.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I hate your character, but I'm sure deep, deep down, you're good people.

Merry Christmas.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
I don't like Christmas anymore. My mom got me a bunch of new Wii games then grounded me and took my Wii away.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Some few money (about $50), I spected more.... Now I doubt on my asistance to our national... :\

Grump

Smash Apprentice
My own wii, new gcube controller, some interwebz domination, and money. Good year altogether :]

NNID
Budget_Player
German scene is picking up! News: 40-80 person monthlies in northern germany. MONTHLIES!!! :laugh: Hooray, finally a solid tournament set, instead of little fringe smashfests!
In other news: SUMMERJAM!!! King Louie is hosting a major national (300+ people!!!) with brawl and melee events in northern germany this summer! This is going to be a big deal.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ahh, I just noticed Kassys ava is looking like herself.
;)
Teehee! My glasses aren't as cool as my avies. :p

Ohhh! I got a wii for christmas! ^_^ so now there are two wiis in my apartment, a broken one and a new one! Haha. xD
I also got a copy of earthbound, and some sick swag. <3 excellent christmas for me!
Wifi here I come. Lol.
<3 <3

I sooooo happy! ^____^

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
;)
Teehee! My glasses aren't as cool as my avies. :p

Ohhh! I got a wii for christmas! ^_^ so now there are two wiis in my apartment, a broken one and a new one! Haha. xD
I also got a copy of earthbound, and some sick swag. <3 excellent christmas for me!
Wifi here I come. Lol.
<3 <3

I sooooo happy! ^____^
Oh! I get a gift card for gamestop so I'm prolly gonna get Dead Rising 2. =P

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Everyone who hasn't done so already, vote for Brawl for MLG's next circuit here! This is really important to growing the Smash scene. Please make an account and VOTE FOR BRAWL!

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Wow, when I voted it was at 72 votes and GoW was at 142. Good ****. O.O

But keep in mind everybody that it wasn't an actual mlg official who posted that poll so even if we do win, unless that thread grabbed enough attention, it might not mean anything.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
is the title a reference to that dude in the black and white show that was in home alone 1 and 2. If so <3

Top Bottom