• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East: The Competition Results coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
If this is the same day as event 52, I'm going to that instead.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Plan. To. Be. There.
...and steal my doubles partner... It's not like ITT and I have points on the circuit or anything... /sarcasm :p

I'm just messing around... It really doesn't matter... I should probably find someone else to team with anyway... Sonic + Lucario doesn't make a very good team... I need to find someone that has some more KO power...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
WaB I: Nope beats me 3-1 in winners finals, and 3-2 second set of grand finals
Last weekend: I beat Nope 3-0 and 3-1 in grand finals
WaB II: OS beats me 3-1 in winners finals, and 3-2 in grand finals

Hmm......I think I can make up for it.

Gotta love tournament hosting + playing.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Do I hear pre-johns? ;)

I picked up diddy, btw. Just for fun, but he is a lot of fun. I found out the grab release only works on 2 characters though :[

I might be bringing my lil bro to WaB3. Are you teaming with Q for that? If I'm coming I'm gonna need a teammate.

...and steal my doubles partner... It's not like ITT and I have points on the circuit or anything... /sarcasm :p

I'm just messing around... It really doesn't matter... I should probably find someone else to team with anyway... Sonic + Lucario doesn't make a very good team... I need to find someone that has some more KO power...

I'll see what's going on with ITT and see what he wants to do good sir.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I was just kidding around, Beegs... If you two are gonna team up, I can find someone else to play with for doubles... It's really no big deal...

Edit: Why is it that even when I say I'm joking, people take me serious? This happens to me all the time...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
LOL @ #4 "ok that doesn't really make sense... it just describes the people in a competition..."

Also, I don't wanna end up at the bottom of hawking river...

lou4222

Smash Lord
Haha keist loves the camera. And also in regards to number 3, its only a rivalry if its competitive. Since Springfield just lays the smackdown on OUGA its more of like a friendly squabble.:)

I cant wait for this. UTD Zach and Razer have inspired me and nope to stop squandering in teams. Watch out everyone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You and everyone else!

OHHHHHHHHH

BURN ON THE MIDWEST

Except Anther and Panda. :'(

But we'll get thsoe cuddly creatures next time

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
how many people are prolly gonna go to this? M2K gona be there?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
YBM, are we teaming???
Of course we teaming...Bombs and Rocks FTW....We will be doing good...I bank on that...I can't wait...We will be more strategical and prepared. Get on AiB sometime so we can play...Since I heard you switched partners on there...i'm to Salty

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Anyone driving through the Dayton area with car room, feel free to send me a PM. If not, see you guys at the MWC Championships.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Oh, FFA. Winning that.

Also, Nope, after the first Circuit Event, did you find a pillow in a white pillow case that belonged to no one in your house? If yes, then it's probably mine, and could you bring it to this tournament for me?

Nope

Smash Lord
Oh, FFA. Winning that.

Also, Nope, after the first Circuit Event, did you find a pillow in a white pillow case that belonged to no one in your house? If yes, then it's probably mine, and could you bring it to this tournament for me?
now that you mention it there is a white pillow on the floor in the corner still. I will double check with everyone at my house first but I'm sure it's yours. I will try to remember it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom