• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East: The Competition Results coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
TheKiest you should put this in Tournament Listings.
Better late than never, this might get you more attendance

EDIT: Also can I do commentary for the live stream? :D :D :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMFAO capem why are you hating on me? i am pretty legit at commentary
i might trash talk 5k people in the process but hey =D

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
LMFAO capem why are you hating on me? i am pretty legit at commentary
i might trash talk 5k people in the process but hey =D
he doesnt want you to do it cause of the constant saying of "wombo combo" and Cali stuff. we are MW, not WC :D

on the same note, lets have someone with a soothing voice do it. like kiest.....

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL you guys thought it was me that whole tourney? that's pretty funny
most of the time people around me were the ones saying it, i just went along /shrug
but w/e, it's the TO's choice...

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
he doesnt want you to do it cause of the constant saying of "wombo combo" and Cali stuff. we are MW, not WC :D

on the same note, lets have someone with a soothing voice do it. like kiest.....
I read this, and immediately thought of those stereotypically British dudes that do golf commentary. lulz

I'm pretty good at commentary, actually, but I'll wait until I can actually win a round in pools before I try to get a spot in anything. XD

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm part british.... kinda...

For those who havent heard me commentate, check out the UFC videos on the OUGamingArts youtube page.

We don't mind guest commentators at all. Just realize that me and McFly are prolly the best.

e__

Smash Ace
I think Samurai Panda should commentate, along with a partner of his choice. He was good at APEX

What's The Point

Smash Master
If commentary is to be had, I vote we have me do it.

It would have seen the genius that is my comments from APEX is Solid Jake wasn't a meanie.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We'll probably have a couple of people do commentary with a couple of pairs going at it so we can find good matches. You never know who will be good at it, and you never know who will work well with one another.

Although I gotta say: Me commentating on strategy of falcon dittos with T-800 saying nothing but one liners was pretty boss.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Hey guys, I won't be able to make it to this if this girl agrees to hang out this weekend. Don't worry though, she's out of my league so she'll probably say no. I'd say I'm 50/50 for this right now, I'll probably know for sure this Sunday.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I won't be able to make it to this if this girl agrees to hang out this weekend. Don't worry though, she's out of my league so she'll probably say no. I'd say I'm 50/50 for this right now, I'll probably know for sure this Sunday.
O.o....in all honesty, if she turns you down, run/drive away from her and yell "youre too slow"

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Strings of posts where people quote the post right above theirs ftl...

ITT is going soft on us... If it ends up working out, I can see him bringing her to Test Your Might... :p

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Strings of posts where people quote the post right above theirs ftl...

ITT is going soft on us... If it ends up working out, I can see him bringing her to Test Your Might... :p
hey argent, i ntoiced when i got on aim i got a message from you, what did you need?

and posting the quote for you mentioning it :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If a girl turns you down, just stare off towards some inanimate object and say "OH! She turned me down! I really thought she was going to be the one to win the cruise with me!" and then thank her for playing and wish her better luck next time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm beating all 4 of those. Even if they're on opposite ends of the bracket and one of them is out before I meet them.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
That was you, Paranormal? I'm just trying to get in touch with people... I feel like I don't talk to everyone enough (or at all), especially at tourneys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom