• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East: The Competition Results coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Make our tournament match vs me and judge also a MM? Assuming of course you make it far enough to play us (BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN).

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
rrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.
Meow! Prrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrr

ITT,

If you end up needing a second car, I unwillingly offer to drive... I would prefer not to, but I know it can't be avoided and you could probably use some help driving everyone everywhere everytime... But I think everyone knows you're a better driver than I am... :p

Also, what's with pairing up with Byaa at King Yoshi's? I thought you wanted practice for this... That's why I asked if you wanted to team... I had an actual reason for it... :/

80/20? Really? I've got nothing else going on...

Oh, and remind me to get a good night's sleep before this one... :p

Also, I talked to Vidjo recently... He sounds like he's too busy to play for now...

I teamed with BYAA! because we were both talkin trash the night before the tourney. I kept tellin him how bad he is on teams but he didn't believe me.

I forgot that you are attending many more tournaments now. shoulda had you as a 95/5 or 90/10.

Ya, king yoshi's been talkin to vidjo too. Such a shame too, with Kel gone I'd say vidjo is Ohio's best... I'mma try to get him to go to TYM 5 but without nojoes hosting he probly won't go.

I highly doubt I'll need a second car but I probably will need a GPS *hint hint*

Important! NOTICAR! ATTENCION! CUIDADO!

There might still be room for 1 possibly 2 more in my car to go to APEX this weekend. This is an amazing opportunity to get to participate in some of the best brawl playing evar. PM me if you are interested.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
OK then...

I teamed with BYAA! because we were both talkin trash the night before the tourney. I kept tellin him how bad he is on teams but he didn't believe me.
I could provide a counter-argument for that, but there's not point and I'll just say I hope you decide to go to WaB 3... That's our last chance to get some doubles in before this... We need to work around the whole lack of KO power situation...

Ya, king yoshi's been talkin to vidjo too. Such a shame too, with Kel gone I'd say vidjo is Ohio's best... I'mma try to get him to go to TYM 5 but without nojoes hosting he probly won't go.
I'll try and persuade him too then... I don't think I'll have much luck though...

I highly doubt I'll need a second car but I probably will need a GPS *hint hint*
...I don't get it... :p

As for that spot in the APEX trip, I have one thing to say: *mumblegrumble*finals*mumblegrumble*

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Hey PSin, you gonna be at WaB 3? If you are, wanna do some friendlies? We haven't played since lsat time at Athens, I wanna test some new stuff on Olimar.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I'mma take you down. =D
thats the spirit. i prolly wouldnt want to use ike against me tho :D

Hey PSin, you gonna be at WaB 3? If you are, wanna do some friendlies? We haven't played since lsat time at Athens, I wanna test some new stuff on Olimar.
yup, ill be there for sure, already talked to the gf about it. so in that case, yes we can do some friendlies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm best in... Kentucky.

Well... it's a pretty large area. I guess. It has Xisin too!

:[

M2K and Ally both attending every MW tournament will be interesting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You'd have to find a job outside of Smash again. :(
Not if MK is banned. If MK is banned, I'm going to beat both Ally and Mew2King in tournament. Repeatedly. You have no idea how much I'll be wanting to play. :D

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Not if MK is banned. If MK is banned, I'm going to beat both Ally and Mew2King in tournament. Repeatedly. You have no idea how much I'll be wanting to play. :D
pft if mk is banned im sending your scrapmetal to the losers bracket :p but it wont be, and it certiantly wouldnt be the first time i sent you to losers <3

smack talk is fun

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Vidjo = too good for the game. I'm tryin my damdest to get him to go to TYM 5 so everyone should be there so he's enticed by the money.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I think it was TYM 2 when he just pretty much mocked OS in grand finals. I wanna say he used peach the entire time. He said his lucas was better than his peach but he didn't feel it was necessary to use him against OS. Although he and nojoes did lose to lain and I think it was omniswell in a doubles MM. It was funny cause lain was like "I don't want nojoes money, I want vidjo's money" then vidjo freaked out. Good times.

I just realized I hijacked this thread. Ummmm back on topic.

I'mma DESTROY everyone with mah SAWNIK!! I'll MM anyone for like a bajeelion dollars cuz Ah'm sooo amazing at this game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He said his lucas was better than his peach but he didn't feel it was necessary to use him against OS.
It was a meta banned tournament, and Peach counters ROB. >_>

I managed to beat his Peach with my Marth, who I didn't play, and then he picked Fox, who he didn't play, and beat my Marth. It was possibly one of the weirdest grand finals I've ever played.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I don't think Mister Eric played Melee...Eric, Vidjo was the inventor of Peach and one of her top players till the very end, Cort being the only one that could be considered equal to him in terms of Peach mastery >___>; Vidjo was also arguably one of the most consistent teams players in the US.

Anyways I can't wait for this tournament..I will definitely get into the bracket this time!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Great to hear Studly!

Again, to OOSers, Nope has room for about 20 people to stay at his house (which is on the way to the venue for most of you)

This would make it a 2 hour drive from his house to the venue.

Also, we can kinda keep some people Friday night at the Venue but NOT Saturday night.

I got livestream figured out. Our Ustream channel is...
http://www.ustream.tv/OUGamingArts

Also please preregister. This will allow me to make the TIO file ahead of time and will allow us to make sure we have enough rooms/setups.

Trailer coming soon.

Kel

Smash Master
Vidjo mains fox now- according to him

but it's not like he's ever known what character he mains or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom