• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East: The Competition Results coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
...I think you need a little sleep. You're not making any sense.
No, he is. At WnB, Az and OS teamed, and after they kill both their opponents and wait for them to respond, AZ kills OS with a Fair because he thought OS was a banana and was attempting to grab him!

King~

Smash Champion
So

Mr.I Claim to Throw "Things"(Btw what the hell is things, and i have yet to see you throw "things". I think ill call you IDropSprings)

hows it going IDropSprings? you coming you staying or what

also NE Ohio other than me and argent does anyone else wanna go?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So

Mr.I Claim to Throw "Things"(Btw what the hell is things, and i have yet to see you throw "things". I think ill call you IDropSprings)

hows it going IDropSprings? you coming you staying or what

also NE Ohio other than me and argent does anyone else wanna go?
You've seen me throw a plate out the window. It might have been confusing there but me and my gf got everything settled now. So... no. I won't be attending the competition. Final Answer.

Anyone from NE ohio and along the way to Athens (This means you Beegs, BBoy, Sole, COLUMBUS) Contact ArgentStew for a ride to the competition. There is still room in his car and he charges fairly for gas.

I know there are always tons of stragglers out there whose rides ditch them at the last second/etc. this is your golden opportunity.

King~

Smash Champion
thats the thing beegs is going down to springfield tonight(wish i could join them) and im pretty sure bboy and sole would just ride down them selves

bring her with you, you scrub

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Apparently, ITT did the advertising for me... :p Right now, it's just me and King Yoshi... I usually charge like $5-10 for gas depending on how many people I get...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hence: nope, not in the 1st game of our set at least. I finished 3 stocks strong.

OS did steal a stock in game 1 of the very first set we played (not against you hence). However, that does not count as a loss in my mind, just repayment for thinking he was a banana.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Less than 100... I don't think they hit 100 in Springfield even with Illinois and Indiana attending, did they?

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
@ Argent, ITT, and King Yoshi
Things are kinda complicated right now with me just with finishing up the year and everything happening at once, driving school, soccer, etc. and that is making **** difficult

Im still coming to this but I wouldn't be able to leave my house until like 7:45ish friday night at the earliest and idk when you guys were planning on leaving..

If you guys don't plan on leaving until then we would probably have the van again. And nick's friend will be there too. We will have room just like last time (argent in beegs' spot)

And I would make sure SOLE brings the stuff required for smash on the computer and then we could have van friendlies which would make the ride very short...

If you guys do plan on leaving much earlier than that, then we would just ride down alone. Me Sole and his friend. And end up at OU close to midnight.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
440-666-8655
You sir, are getting rick rolled by everyone via telephone for the next 8 years.

I'm pumped for thissssssssss

I'm coming up on Friday, seeing if GKais want to come with me. Me and my lil bro right now.

If you aren't coming Friday you're crazy

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Eric, shadow, andy (metaflair~ so cake beware.) and myself are coming up on friday. see you guys there.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
If you guys do plan on leaving much earlier than that, then we would just ride down alone. Me Sole and his friend. And end up at OU close to midnight.
We're leaving earlier to get there for the casual tourney...

STILL don't have a partner for doubles! Beegs? Bboy? Anyone?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Casual Tourne will start at 9 pm.

You can prolly get here at 9:30 and be placed in it late, since I don't use a program for it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What is the earliest that we can get there?

Man, my eyes are bugging out. I'm so tired I'm seeing red lines around the white text. It's like I'm wearing 3D glasses, I don't get it.

I'm going to bed.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
You sir, are getting rick rolled by everyone via telephone for the next 8 years.

I'm pumped for thissssssssss

I'm coming up on Friday, seeing if GKais want to come with me. Me and my lil bro right now.

If you aren't coming Friday you're crazy
I would hope so

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Stage list is yucky! eww eww eww!

- Brinstar
- Castle Siege
- Delfino