• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

some of the accounts in this thread haven't been used in 3+ years. looking at you andrew!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Beyond Brutal... Wish i could go, this is the weekend BEFORE i get back from France for the summer. I'djust like to say though, if you can read this and its possible to go, please do. These guys have gone above and beyond for every tournament i've been to, the BEST tournament series since Game Over

phish-it

Smash Champion
I've never been to one, but this is so old school.

It's been announced a few hours ago and there are already 5 pages of hype 5 months away, hmm........

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
ohh yeaah!!! never been to this jus started playin like 7months ago !! and PP IS GOING?? i hope dashizwiz goes to!! im excited!!!

:phone:

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
What is this I don't even...?!?!?!?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I came.

I watched all the updates for FC3-FC6-FCD live when I was younger. Glory days right here, guys.

GO TO THIS. I KNOW I SURE AS HELL WILL BE THERE.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
From what I hear, the venue will be even larger than the church. :O

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i might actually go to this?

im probably gonna feel stupid after hearing the answer

but i don't get the name of this tournament.

what is FC10R supposed to mean?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
This looks amazing! Would love to see the AZ crew mob on some *****es <3 Will definitely make an effort to come to this!! :)

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to this so badly but those are pretty much the worst possible dates so it looks impossible for me to go. If the tournament would be like one week earlier I would definitely be there. =(

Merkuri

Smash Lord
This tourney should be retitled to, FC-Legacy. Just to keep it more consistent with the older FCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom