• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Whoa, I would so be down for this. We used to travel so much. Let me see how interested my CoK'mates would be.
You guys had better make it or I'll come down there and drag you up. COKESHIP was a Midwest powerhouse.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
How about we get a general foreigner fund going? Like just a giant pool of cash and then it can be dispensed to help people in order of "want"

So like, lets say we raise $5,000 total, it can be divided up to buy flights for players in order or rank
So like, Armada and Javi get first dibs at the pool, but then once they are settled, remaining funds go to players like Ice, Tuga, zgetto and so on.

idk just throwing around ideas

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I would rather give it out equally. Armada is more likely to afford the tournament than other foreigners, since he is pretty much guaranteed top 3.

Exeggutorr

Smash Cadet
Damn would love to go to this but getting on everyone else's skill level in 5 monthes will be damn near impossible.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
can there be a tourny just for people that played in like 2003-2005

us old people cant keep up with these kids today what with there still playing smash 9 years later ;x

Drephen

Smash Master
Woooo. I also claim this to be the official "Midwest Reunion" tourney. To name a few.... Dope, Jv, Darkrain, Dmac, DYC, Vidjolamer, Camper Bob, Tink, Trail, Cunning, and tons tons more better show up at this! If you ever lived in the mighty midwest and played competitive smash, you have to come!

:phone:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy balls.
i hope i'm in a better situation come August.

FC3, 6, and 10 were some of my best memories. The Kishes organization and hospitality is unmatched.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Woooo. I also claim this to be the official "Midwest Reunion" tourney. To name a few.... Dope, Jv, Darkrain, Dmac, DYC, Vidjolamer, Camper Bob, Tink, Trail, Cunning, and tons tons more better show up at this! If you ever lived in the mighty midwest and played competitive smash, you have to come!

So much power! Time for crew battle talk!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
oooooooooooooooooooo ****tttttt

i should actually be free this whole weekend and a few days before and after

only been to one national before, this looks hella ****!!!!

MT_

Smash Ace
Is this intentionally being held from Sunday to Tuesday? Why isn't it Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I must make this

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom