• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
anyone else find it ironic that this guy is posting this? LOl MIDWEST
Lol HoChi, remember SOS and that Christmas tournament you went to in San Antonio?

*Hopes this is the right guy. I remember a player with your tag from Chicago in San Antonio who played Ice Climbers at a Church Lock in tournament.*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rob lives in Austin I think, I haven't heard of him playing recently. I think caveman still plays some, no idea about Zulu.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Major update: Joshu is getting married on Friday! Congrats Joshu!!

Also KishPrime has 99% of the details locked down, but he can't announce anything until he decides on the secondary color for the event. The primary is Almond Toast (a real color). Any thoughts on what best complements Almond Toast?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vanilla Soy

also JOSHU IS GETTING MARRIED AND I WAS NOT INVITED

and we were doubles partners

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I just get paralyzed when big decisions like this fall on my shoulders.

It's...so...hard.

Also, details will be up before I go to bed tonight. Probably earlier, though I like to underpromise and overdeliver.

Actually, screw that, the details will be up in 3 seconds.

*Stands back and watches satisfyingly as everyone is disappointed by my overpromise and underdeliver*

KishPrime

BRoomer
Venue details are up!

VENUE
MELEE-FC has always been known for its venue, the Trinity Evangelical Free Church. With the transition into a new venue, we are eager to highlight the advantages that this new location provides.
The Waterford Estates
http://www.waterfordestateslodge.com/south-bend
52890 Indiana State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-5220

The Waterford Estates is going to be a fantastic venue for this tournament. The center of operations will be the 9000 SQF Ballroom, which is almost twice the size of our old venue and will be able to facilitate a larger capacity. Additionally, we have negotiated a $70/night room rate (plus taxes/fees) for your groups of up to 4 (not yet live, probably by the end of the week), beginning as early as Friday, August 10, and going through the night following the event. This is over a 50% discount on the normal rate for these rooms.

As a part of the entry fee, we will be providing two meals as a part of the venue arrangement. Beyond that you will notice the link to Brigid’s Pub, which is an on-site restaurant in the facility and is located across the street from a Steak and Shake, one of the ultimate FC traditions, Starbucks, and Gamestop. Other restaurants are within walking range and easy driving range. The hotel also features both an indoor and outdoor pool during the summer.

We are looking forward to unveiling more details next week!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Prime, one day I'm going to have to sit down and talk to you about how you do venue stuff, because I am consistently amazed.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Prime, one day I'm going to have to sit down and talk to you about how you do venue stuff, because I am consistently amazed.
Haha...gotta be honest, I kind of stumbled into this one. I had another one all lined up and ready to pull the trigger, but some past networking I did paid off in a big way

Very excited for this place. It is going to work out well.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Venue details are up!

VENUE
MELEE-FC has always been known for its venue, the Trinity Evangelical Free Church. With the transition into a new venue, we are eager to highlight the advantages that this new location provides.
The Waterford Estates
http://www.waterfordestateslodge.com/south-bend
52890 Indiana State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-5220

The Waterford Estates is going to be a fantastic venue for this tournament. The center of operations will be the 9000 SQF Ballroom, which is almost twice the size of our old venue and will be able to facilitate a larger capacity. Additionally, we have negotiated a $70/night room rate (plus taxes/fees) for your groups of up to 4 (not yet live, probably by the end of the week), beginning as early as Friday, August 10, and going through the night following the event. This is over a 50% discount on the normal rate for these rooms.

As a part of the entry fee, we will be providing two meals as a part of the venue arrangement. Beyond that you will notice the link to Brigid’s Pub, which is an on-site restaurant in the facility and is located across the street from a Steak and Shake, one of the ultimate FC traditions, Starbucks, and Gamestop. Other restaurants are within walking range and easy driving range. The hotel also features both an indoor and outdoor pool during the summer.

We are looking forward to unveiling more details next week!

Great, now I have no choice but to go to this. Thanks a lot Prime, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom