• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
awww Haydino. Only on smashboards for 5 minutes at a time. =(

Huh whats that DJB?? Oh i get it. XD

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, ice breaking time!
Name is Vixen, haven't gotten around to profiling yet but some of you would have met me at last week's N2C meet.
I'll start by saying I've only just picked up brawl after killing Vermiis about the non-stop talk about it for the past....forever. But I gave in not long ago and am really enjoying it.
Nice to meet everyone last Thursday night, had a good time and sure when I'm feeling good enough about my Yoshi and second you'll be seeing me in the monthlies!
Be great to hear some pointers and heads up!

Baheeeeeeeee!!
Bad time for an intro Vix, with Jei's announcement (Whoo!). Good to see you here though!

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I just arrived on the band wagon. Congrats Jei, good idea to have a girl - we need more in the smash scene. Speaking of which, welcome Vixen, any friend of Vermy is a friend of mine. Heh, Your doubles team name has to be 'Vivi'

Vermy

Smash Champion
lol Vixen is my gf Tanman <3

Already said my congrats to Jei personally, but eh, what the heck.

WHOOOOO!
BEBEEEEEHH!
Is it mine? Are you carrying my child?
I'll bet you are. Soxxie doesnt know you can bear young, Jei.

<3

Afropony

Smash Lord
Lol very original, I guess mines Afropony@hotmail.com so I can't really talk.

Congratulations Jei!

I should be able to come along to the Singles tournaments for the rest of the year because of the times (Have they always been that late or were they recently changed?)

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Hi again.
Seems I can't come to the next stigma b, my health has dropped off way too much and dad won't let me go :urg:
but if my health improves within the next 4 weeks, he'll let me go to the August one.
Sorry for the trouble Jei, but congrats on the kid!

~Vixen~

Smash Rookie
I posted my intro coz someone said 'I'm sorry' to Jei in previous note, which made me lol but sadface.
so, I broke the ice, hence saying 'breaking the ice' etc. lol Ugly you silly gent.
see you tonight anyway. Hj's?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Lol, I was kidding Vixen. I actually gave my congrats to Jei on MSN.

Anyway, on the topic of Stigma-B this month, if Dino isn't going, I'm not going. I shall also wait til August.

earla

Smash Lord
ya any girlfriend of daniel's is a friend of mine as well. welcome miss

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Hehehehehe

I shall keep it a mystery.
I am the man with no name,
Vermysaur.

Dammit, that's a name....ill have to go a different angle...

That name is for your sake. In the time it would take to pronounce one letter of my true name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night.

I may or may not be quoting Futurama...

But to answer your initail question, yes I have a real name. But only a few peoples know it ;-) and I like it that way. I've had the name Vermy for years now, so I'm used to it.

Fact: 80% of people I know don't know my real name.
Remember this? I'm not sure if I should be Excited or a little bit disappointed, because it was cool when there was a mystery. Or on the other hand this could be an elaborate plan by Vermy to throw people off. In any case I'll still call ya Vermy.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Nixernator <3

I will find you an epic new tagname. As this one lends itself to confusion.

Gimme yo msn fool.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Judging by how fast we finished last time, we could do doubles, then pools, then singles, and still have time for low tier/crew battle =D

Nixernator

Smash Ace
But we had what like 34 people last time? Isn't that low compared to normal. What about a tourny that has 50 people will we still have time? I dunno but my one experience of pools says hell no, and I think some others think this way.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Never ever mention pools ever again, Lol. Pools would be good if we could organise them effectively and if we had spare time rather than finishing at like 9 pm.
yeah true, thats why we should have them organised properly.
Pools are important to get more accurate results, without pools only the top 3 can be accurate, because the 4th best person could possibly get a top 3 player first then get knocked out by another top 3 in losers and possibly come last when they should be up high, There is too much luck factor in not having pools imo.

EDIT: pools doesnt take as long as you think, last time it took way longer then it should have because of the lack of TVs to match the number of groups for pools resulting in atleast twice as long.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Ledge is right Pools are very good if they are organised correctly, if you want to end the whole tournament earlier then you can eliminate the person who came last in pools although I guess people probably wouldn't like that.

earla

Smash Lord
**** i meant danielle. you know .. vixen's BFFL.

sorry dude hahaha

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Thanks for the congrats everyone o.O so many.

How about Low Tier Doubles this month, that will go way quicker and we may have time at the end for something else...I don't think I'm ready to run pools...unless we have only top 2 from each pool enter the brackets...or something similar...

Afropony

Smash Lord
If you do Low Tier Doubles will there be a way that single registrations can still be from 3:30-4:00?
Because I'll probably be getting there at about 3:30.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Uh, Low Tier Doubles doesnt sound that interesting. =/ It'd be better to stick to Low Tier imo.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
low tier doubles ftw. watch the samus and link double zair **** lolol... although i can only come if we start it at like 11... or just sign me in and tibs can win the first few matches with a lv9 mk :D

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Hm... Low Tier doubles sounds really fun. But I'd want C tier Down back in, I had my fun with D tier Down, lol

And Congratulations Jei, Must be the time of Year for people, Cause my bro (Not Edge, I have 3 bros, haha) is gunna be a Father too.

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's all thanks to me! Praise me people for almost convincing a Perthian to come! (Vlade and I = double Falcolols.)
I'll almost definately be here August for sure. (Can actually organise stuff earlier this time)
Meteor should be OK to come. (hopefully)

I'll see about convincing some other OoS to come too, for a big Stigma. :)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I Hate Big Stigmas. I honestly don't know what everyone's problem is, but discrimination is a total no go.

Lots of people in a Brawl sounds bad too, could get pretty messy.

With SSBB though, I'll be happy to see more people, as the more people that come, the more people that lose, and the less shame I feel when I get kicked out of the tourny =D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
your name changed from cobalt to cobaddie
but other than that, im still amazing and atticus is still mediocre
everything else doesnt matter (heard jeiv2 is in production)

earla

Smash Lord
ya prettyhardcore leakin someones REAL. name. onto the net like that. just.. oh my

hi vixen lets be buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom