• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Okay, there is WAY too many single matches for me to upload, so I'm limiting singles down to the Finals, and whatever requests are placed within this thread, starting from now. Otherwise, I'm stopping uploading now ^^;
Officially requesting vid or vids of my ZSS. I want some critique from the ZSS boards. Although I don't know what was recorded.
Edit: Also Nick is a really good Marth, realllly good. And we do need new names for all the Nick/Nix's

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Tanman, how about you just upload a "highlights" video of the single matches, with all of the best bits or something, instead of uploading every match?

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Tanman, how about you just upload a "highlights" video of the single matches, with all of the best bits or something, instead of uploading every match?
Who am I to judge what is Epic and what's not? =P

Seriously though, I don't have the time to sort through all the videos looking for those few AWESOME moments. They'll all be on the DVD, though. *Evil Marketing Strategy that isn't that evil since the matches people want are on YouTube*

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Who am I to judge what is Epic and what's not? =P

Seriously though, I don't have the time to sort through all the videos looking for those few AWESOME moments. They'll all be on the DVD, though. *Evil Marketing Strategy that isn't that evil since the matches people want are on YouTube*
i for one would be happy to buy them off you, given the time and effort that went into producing them. maybe ill just swap one for a coffee :p

btw was the second set between me and jei in low tier recorded? i want to get my lucas critiqued with as much footage as possible...

Splice

Smash Hero
@Attila - I was just listing people that Leisha would fear in a tournament. They don't all main Marth, but they use him well.

@Tanman - I loved the first DVD. Its so pro! Everyone should buy these DVDs, they are great.

@Afro -- Jei just said that he was the brother of Jared. So i'd guess so.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
omfg asdfdgh at this layout... the html codes keep screwing up on the site D; its getting annoying now... anyone else having this problem? doesn't let you log out either...

Im also starting to like game&watch now.... might use him as a side char xD

Dekar289

Smash Hero
layout seems to have fixed itself for me after being uncapped

ill train you up to be a g and w beast, leisha <3

(right now)
press teh a button backwards... in the air... etc

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
use the ice climbers! now that condog dropped them (soz again bro), melb is without an ic main. although i do intend to rep them this coming stigma...

dont get grabbed lolol

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
my html is being an *** too.

oh and tanman,
could you upload the match (if it was even recorded) or nix and me? marth v zss at BF IIRC

oh and im starting to like fox :)

shineshineshineshineshineshine

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I'm Luigi Reppin' Next tourny if I put enough effort into him. Seriously.

Prepare for SHORYUKEN!

Ask DS and Edge. I actually say stuff like that while playing.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
layout seems to have fixed itself for me after being uncapped

ill train you up to be a g and w beast, leisha <3

(right now)
press teh a button backwards... in the air... etc
awesomzors<3 come to the next tourney this time >=o

also everyone brring Ds's again for DS parties :3 mowhahahah

Afropony

Smash Lord
So how will the tounament be run? will there be pools which will be seeded by the rankings that we have right now? and then will the bottom two get knocked out of the tournament and the rest of the tournament be seeded by what happened in the pools?

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
I have a DS lite now, yay! =D
Since Tibs never gave me that DSi I figured that I would get one. =P
Now I should get a pokemon game so I would be able to battle.

And yeah Tanman does shout SHORYUKEN!, Personally I think he heard Vermy do it so now he does it.

And It may be late but
Congratulations Jei!
Welcome Vixen, May you enjoy much more pestering from everyone else instead of only Vermy.
Welcome RedRightHand, Hope you can make it.

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah, C'mon Nix Join the fun! We should all go down to Jeis meat, Play around for a bit, Y'know?

Play some smash, Press some buttons, Twirl some Sticks...

earla

Smash Lord
j's such a ****, we like him alot.

how bout those sydney meats? pretty small ya

'scott no ballsss

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
And I go to Uni, Were I coulds finnaly ditch the clas I didn;t reelii ever want to do... Think it started with an E, Englis or somtin Like dat.

Anyway, Jokes aside. Nix, as per your Request, next Stigma I'm not gunna Use Fox for Singles. Somebody Else is gunna take the floor this time round.

Vermy

Smash Champion

Anyway, Jokes aside. Nix, as per your Request, next Stigma I'm not gunna Use Fox for Singles. Somebody Else is gunna take the floor this time round.
I may also be bringing some new chars into the ring along side PT.
This year the only characters I've used in tourney have been Kirby (who i dropped cos he's boring, that's right Condog. Suck it.), PT and in one match vs Ledge, Toon Link(FAIL vs Lolimar).
Been training them up against Melbourne's finest (except Attila and Tibs lol). And they're getting some great results.

Also, Ugly has a couple new favourites.

Not telling any of the chars. Y'all know I love mystery. Those who know, spoil it if you want. Don't care. I'm that freaking good that I'll win vs any strats y'all can come up with. ;)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
i May Also Be Bringing Some New Chars Into The Ring Along Side Pt.
This Year The Only Characters I've Used In Tourney Have Been Kirby (who I Dropped Cos He's Boring, That's Right Condog. Suck It.), Pt And In One Match Vs Ledge, Toon Link(fail Vs Lolimar).
Been Training Them Up Against Melbourne's Finest (except Attila And Tibs Lol). And They're Getting Some Great Results.

Also, Ugly Has A Couple New Favourites.

Not Telling Any Of The Chars. Y'all Know I Love Mystery. Those Who Know, Spoil It If You Want. Don't Care. I'm That Freaking Good That I'll Win Vs Any Strats Y'all Can Come Up With. ;)

Vermy Is Using _ _ _ _ _ And _ _ _ _ _

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom