• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
i shall bring my ds and pokemons, wii, tv, laptop and capture card. although i cant seem to get my capture card working, so hopefully someone who knows something about computers will be able to help us out there...
I'll do my best, might even bring my software I use for recording to see if that's better. Maybe then you'll shout me that coffee I don't want. :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Team with me?

and since when have you been using metaknight? i have been using him too but i've been spamming down smashes. need to spam more to get better though... >=)
I picked up MK last week at N2C. I beat Tibs Diddy.

Then he got pissed and ***** me. <3

OK lets team. 2 MK's? If we fail 2 Peaches. Rof.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Good news everyone! I can bring my cords and boards tomoz! Weeeeeee! I'll be getting there about 8 20 with my badass textures mowahahhaha :3

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
mmm we should put up a list to whos bringing what tomorrow...

So far its

Leisha: wii+brawl
Conor: wii+brawl
Tanman: 3 TV's
Vermy/Ugly: 3 Tv's, 2 wii's, 6 point powerboard, extension cable.
Ledge: Wii, 4 point power cable
Attila: wii, tv, laptop, capture card
Hahahaha

Tanman isn't bringing three TVs. Between us three, we are bringing 3 TVs and 2 Wiis with Brawl. Maybe Extension Leads, but I wouldn't be dependant on them.

EDIT: And if I read Tanmans post correctly, 3 Laptops and 2 Video Capture Devices

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hahahaha

Tanman isn't bringing three TVs. Between us three, we are bringing 3 TVs and 2 Wiis with Brawl. Maybe Extension Leads, but I wouldn't be dependant on them.

EDIT: And if I read Tanmans post correctly, 3 Laptops and 2 Video Capture Devices
ooh okay, well thats what conor told me to put so i just did what he said xD

if anyone wants to update a better list please do so =P

ill be at the venue tomorrow around 8:30 to 9 to help set up

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
bringan my laptop, but thats so i can play games whilst i wait for my matches lol
ill bring a melee disk just in case along with my memory card, but no cube
anyone want to play starcraft? forte bailed on me :(
else im just going to play one more lovely on stepmania over and over ahahahaha
its like 10 steps or more a second during the stream -_-

Ant1

Smash Ace
I want to see if Samus has gotten her first placing in like a year.
edit- noooooo, i hear attila used all lucas. Well there are barely, if any Lucas players so it's sort of the same as using all samus.
But no placing makes me sadface.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I want to see if Samus has gotten her first placing in like a year.
edit- noooooo, i hear attila used all lucas. Well there are barely, if any Lucas players so it's sort of the same as using all samus.
But no placing makes me sadface.
Well, I wouldn't say there is lack of Lucas rep, considering I won the last Western Sydney tourney using Lucas (though moreso Ness). =/

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Attila came 13th going Lucas/Samus, Tibz won, Earl came second, Splice third (DUUUUDDDEEEEE!), Toshi 4th.
I'll do shoutouts in a sec
Jei/X: You guys are too cool, seriously, this was an awesome tourny and I am really grateful you still run them.
Edge: I'm not a tier *****. Why did you CP halberd against my snake Lol.
Khoa: Dude don't get down, I don't know whats wrong but I think you put too much pressure on yourself, seriously just take some deep breaths and pause the game it worked for me. Also I'm sorry about our set =(, I really didn't want to play it.
T-Rex: **** on a stick, nuff said. You could beat me with anyone you wanted its crazy.
Ledge: Hahahah you go research the MU and then come back and **** me. I could tell in the 2nd game that you were playing the MU a lot better, you'll defs beat me soon
X: Seriously wth I did not deserve to win on Brinstar, never pick Snake. And your Fox is fun to play and is ridiculously good.
Devil: Holy crap I was having flash backs that whole set, GG defs, I liked me better when I played Sonic too, Low tier mains get more respect.
Toshi: ****, I could do nothing, had no idea, bad luck on coming 4th only you had me really scared.
Splice: Wifi makes you so pro, dude you won money and you still wouldn't MM me. Lulz catch up soon yeah? You're too pro now.
Tan: So I heard you placed the same as me, Lulz. You're sonic is **** on a stick
DS: Fun times, just tell Edge to stop johning for me Lol. Hope to see you next tourny and don't play Fox :p.
Atlas: YAY funzors, so good to see you again dude, keep on being awesome =).
Condog: Weeeee, so much fun, good to see you again too, Thursday yeah?
IceK: Thanks for helping me with my CP it was really nice of you, also FALCO IS TOO GOOD!!!!1111111111one
Vermy: Thanks for the Stage lists I had no idea what was legal, also your music is kick ***.
Cao: more b, nuff said
Earl: Good to catch up, bad luck on 2nd, you were playing good dude, thanks for advice
Nicks: Team awesome lived up to its name dude, you guys were ******, good to see you again.
Cam: Good to see you down always good to have new people in the scene =)
Ugly: Thanks for being awesome, and bringing your TV,
Everyone I forgot: Its not my fault I still love you all Lol
People who brought Wiis/TV's/Powerboards: You guys are champions, make this possible.
Edit: Also for everyone who rags on wifi get *****, I went from last to 5th on it.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
i came 13th lolololol

shoutouts
jei: you knwo how i said that match with falcon in melee was my best matrch ever? i was wrong. you got mad skillz beating MK wit yoah
tan: another guy pwning with low tier nice to see
icek: your falco is too good AGAIN
splice: pro-est guy ever, thanks for the tips... giving you money was a MINDGAME!
tanman: thanks for recording our matches, and being awesome in general
viva: awesome as usual
will: always good to see new people on the scene
everyone else: thanks for bringing stuff, and coming, you make this possible

also i know i suck, help me pick a main (either snake, marth or wario lol)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
"ill probably still get top 5 using lucas"

oh dear Attila... bit SKILL CAPPED are we? don't worry, you can go back to pressing b to win next month <3.

(Shift of 13th from Tibz to Attila trash talkan ftw)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i lost to mks, warios and gws, but can beat pretty much anything else. horrible bracket and freakin horrible gimps (still dirty about that fart gimp, nix)...

i did beat people who were in the top ten, but lost to gayness. but live and learn, and i had fun. lol @ beating jei. wario vs lucas really pissed me off though.

might try this again sometime, cause the matchup experience over the course the day made me improve a fair amount. vids will be up soon, and then everyone can see what im talking about.

NoahMotion

Smash Rookie
in light of recent embarrassment, shout out to all bendigo peeps sick and tired of being bent over the table we need to organise training so we can take it to the melbourne city slickers!
Who's with me?

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
;)woot! carpet!
kay - shoutouts

vermy: argh, lucked out big time man, too bad :urg: but theres always next time, thanks for giving me a place to crash too.
ugly: thanks for the lift- great to finally vs you on a good day, VERY ****ING INTENSE, nice ganon rep in the low tier tourney :D
condog: uhhhhh, good friendlies? :p
leeeeiiisha: hyped up on MOTHER as usual, never dull with you around :p
X: awesome commentary, far superior to shaya's
jei: another great tourney, thanks again. your jigs was nuts, but what happened with yoshi?!
attila: raaaage @ knocking me outta low tier (that goes for you too jei) :mad: great samus. friendlies were much better matches IMO, always a pleasure :)
tibs: i WILL beat your diddy with falcon....someday. + i like the way you think ;)
tanman: thanks for melty blood! next time we'll have more than half a falcon ditto
viva: smashalicious werent so great this time, but ohwell. sorry for the marth rapedge in singles.
splice: dooood, gratz on third. your gaymanwatch is as awesome as ever.
ledge: lol nice trip, SAKURAI!
cao: i will have that thunderbadge next month, provided the lightning bolts dont **** me over again :mad: & lol nice MK
earl: gratz on second man, pick up a low tier char again, so i can actually vs you :)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

JoeyJoJoJo: Falcon needs moves to hit squirtle. Fun matches all the same.
Tibs: Lol at our low tier fail matches. I will beat you once I cut down on my rolling dodge spam, heh. Gratz on the win.
No.mo and Aaron: Tough guys, too bad about getting bracket ***** for your first tourny, lol. We're all on holidays now, so message us or pm so we can get together sometime and play smash. Bendigo reps are awesome.
Leisha and Condog: WTF with you killing yourself Condog? Lol. Nice chatting to the both of you though, and I'm so glad you gave birth to Ness and Lucas Leisha. Also, practice against level 9 cpu Kirbys XD
Bryan: Lol at the two on one match. Get a different name too, I turn my head everytime someone says it >_<
DS & Edgegames: Sakurai'd. Both in game, and out of game. Classic.
Earl and Nicks: Me and Khoa will beat you in doubles one day. Maybe. I'll need a lucky 9.
Attila: Good to see you branching into low tier. Thankfully my Sonic still (Currently) stands a chance against them. I need more Snake **** from you to learn what to do, though.
Khoa: Awesome fun teaming again, we're definately not bad considering placing again =) Maybe if we actually played more than the once a month we could be a pro team, lol. Singles was tough man, definately closer than last time.
Cao: So much 'Nado! >.< Lol at me baiting it for an F-smash though. Also, your Woxy failed, spam his moves like MK's and you'll be fine. The downsmash is almost the same =P Also, remind me to win your badge/Vs. you in Melee.
Earl: Massive improvement, dude. SO much air stalling, lol. I need to practice more MK matches with Sonic. In fact, all matchups. Except Fox and Sheik.
X: Yay Pictochat ****. It actually worked for once XD. Lots of fun in melee though, you've rekindled my love of it. I'll practice wavedashing/landing over the holidays.
Splice: You are so getting CP'd from now on, lol; though I reckon' I could still win with Sonic every now and then. Lol at up-throw death. Good to see less key though.
Nix: Sure, you placed even with me, I'd even have a match with you for the position above. But I don't care. I'm better than you at Smash64. And Youtube will get to see that. =P
Timic: Thanks for all the games, dunno If I'll have time to play them, but... Awesome all the same!
Ugly: Didn't see too much of you, but Melty was sweet fun. Broom is too long, lol. Also, not enough molotov shouting.
Vermy: alfsdlkfjkdfj Melty sucked. Awesome matches, but it sucked. 'THIS' close to beating you. Also, bring the **** next time in Brawl =P
T-Rex: Need more Falcon Dittos. Need to teach me how to play against others though, lol.
Toshiba: Pro at Melty. God I hate that aerial projectile, No idea what to do against it, lol.
Jei: Melee teams were awesome. Laser to Spike and Spike to Upsmash. Awesome. Kept missing your rest though D:
Everyone else I played in melee: You're all awesome. I need to play Melee again after a year hiatus. Might come to one of the meets sometime.
Anyone else I missed: Put me in your shoutouts and I'll shout you out.

As for matches, I'll upload sometime - I think I capped my net for the month with crews, but we're nearly into the next month. Although I can't upload everything, WAY too many for that. Personally request the stuff you want uploaded and I'll do it, the other stuff have to go on the DvD, lol. Only exception is I'll do the Finals/semi finals, I think. Oh, and any replays saved to wiis that people want uploaded, PM me a friend code and steal mine, then send them to me on Wi-Fi. I'll probably do those last though, but remind me all the same.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
no i mean like mk tornado through the bottom of halberd gayness...
lol you counterpicked me there! not my fault :)

shoutouts

Earl: team awsum finally prevailed, we are awsum :)
Splice: good matches, ur G&W is SOO much better. looking forward to playing you again
Tibs and a': great doubles finals (especially the game where we 4 stocked you! lol) nxt time you'll have to use snake...
Cao: our matches were EPIC. i thought you had me in the first match, you got unlucky
T-Rex: i was looking forward to versing ur infamous falcon but you went marth instead :(
Khoa and tanman: keep at it guys, you did alot better against us than last month (four metaknights lol)
Tanman: its so kool you record matches :) cant wait for you to put up doubles finals
Ledge: YOUR olimar! lol. thats the last time i forget to ban green greens :)

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts (Sorry if I forget anybody)

Tibs: Congrats on 1st and awesome games in low tier tourney
Toshiba: Brinstar ftw! =p
Timic: Mario ditto was fun, so many fireballs! XD
DS: Dont CP rainbow cruise against mario! =p
Condog: Awesome lucas man, just barely beat it =)
JJJJ: Your PT is pretty good, especially squrtile
Attila: Lucas was too good, GGs =)
T-REX: Yeah we didnt get too far in teams and **** you and your marth! =P
EdgeG: Awesome sheik dude =)
Atlas: Mario party DS was lol
Leisha: Gimme back my stars! =p
Bryan: My falcon, best team partner ever? XD
Jei and X: Thanks for hosting this tourney guys, your both awesome =)

tibs7

Smash Champion
shoutouts for the peeps at stigma

a': better then 13th, shouldve been like 6th. in doubles was unlucky, me killing myself on battlefield due to controller playing up and you SDing with thunderslide, next month will be interesting :D
tanman: all round good bloke, and improving more and more everytime i play you, i love the crew DVD its soo good i will give you teh muneyzzz next time.
earl: dairing camping is soo annoying, our sets in the winners bracket were very close! scary shiz.
nicks: didnt really watch you, but i saw wario and now i gotta study it lol :p
Jei: didnt really watch you either, but i saw you lose to attila :p haha. nah great tourny, loved low tier and everything sick stuff bro.
X: haha sick dog, pro fox player, brings teh lulz to stigma every time.
IceK: good bloke aswell, sick falco, cg's are always scary in diddy, and lol at footstools haha. but yeah top bloke.
Devil: you and jei good team, almost beat us in both rounds dont do it again!! sick dog bloke too, and brings lolz
Splice: only a matter of time until you got up there, gj on it and keep it up. ease up on key usage yeah? :p
Viva: i started learning your pattern but link couldnt really punish lol, but yeah nice job in low tiers good mario.
Atlas: lol at you and icek in teams, haha beat dedede with link on FD.
Leisha: no lucas love in low tiers but now ness, go for teh spikes to often lulz =)
Ledge: most improved player defs, stupid olimar owns.
DS: versed you in teams and you boys did well keep on improving
Edgegames: haha ike owning attila haha good shiz, and owning me T_T bad shiz.
noahmotion: good to see new people from bendigo, starting to get bored of the other 3 :p. keep coming.
zerocore: lol @ our games you almost beat my link, you should keep coming too and practice with the rest of the bendigo boys( im assuming your from there?)
T-rex: the big dinosaur, tom your cf pwns and from what you told me, marth is starting to come through which is also pwn. nice stuff
BBBBrryyann/desmond/bertrand: where are these rice sandwiches you were organising, im angry. but apart from that your annoying peach is gay as always. and im glad to hear your finally giving in to get a DS!!! :D
Dekar: missed you where were you????
Redcat/Redact: pwning at melee, 5 ko's to me 1 lol foxy, was fun. yeah teach me some shiz next time uleh.
Condog: didnt verse you at all so dont know if youve got that cg down pat, but keep going rocky is coming and it would pwn.
Haydino & Mfrek: good team, **** GnW was alive forever, youive both improved from when i last watched you goos stuff.
the Vermysaur: bahaha PT beasting attila's poor stupid gay *** lucas. i wana see replay =)
ugly: still repin the dorf good to see it, and with out you 2(you & vermy) alot would not be done so your both mad dogs
cAoS: left eaaarly T_T, wanted you to lol with us before you go **** america. sooooooo sooo sooo unlucky gainst nicks, on both matches, you'll get him next time i think. (soz nicks haha)

i think thats it. now im tired and hungry =(
if i missed you im sorry!
@shaya: yeah eat it you mofo!!! 1st

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I missed Stigma and N2C, I was grounded / in Geelong with my dad, so I had to catch up on 30 PAGES! Also, I'm going to New Zealand soon, so don't expect anything else from me 'till the end of the holidays (srsly, I get like only 1 day in Melbourne over the holidays).

Haydino & Mfrek: good team, **** GnW was alive forever, youive both improved from when i last watched you goos stuff.
Haydino lives forever in doubles! I remember doubles matches with him when he'd have lost all of his stock and I'd still be on 3 (while the other team would have 2 between them). Then he'd share stock, I'd get killed 'cause my Lucario was on ~170%, then it would be me and him on 1 stock each, and them on 1 stock each plus 50% each. lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
I CAME 3RD ZOMG YESZ!!!! never expected that ever... the $10(in coins) made it even better !! :D

SHOUTOUTS (large)

NIXERNATOR:
MA BOII!!! awesome stuff, 25th to 5th off wi-fi and Zamus. Now your gonna become one of the top contenders at Stigma! I couldn't MM you because i knew i'd lose, I hadn't played your Zamus in a while and after you beat Gary i was sure you'd gotten better in the last 5 days, too risky. Sorry i didnt play 64, i was too frantic with brawl and was too pumped (even after id been eliminated) to play a different game, sorry.

LEDGE:
Just missed out on Top Ten :/ I guess i trained Nixernator too well XD Holy cow i was amazed when you took out Nicks, that was really amazing. Its good though you definitely learn everytime, just Study all those MUs you lost too and keep expanding your knowledge, and you'll get there. You put in a lot of effort and it'll all pay off soon :) (Woo Top 5 in doubles right? We finally placed!!)

EARL:
You were the only person who beat me in singles, which is good cause that means i only have one MU to study haha! I knew you'd be in the final, and Im really glad our losers final is getting uploaded, I have some studying to do. Good Job in teams, finally snatching that win. Expecting a win soon =)

NICKS:
You got me last time with MK, and so this time i didn't CP Norfair. And then you didnt let me use Battlefield :( Your Wario punishes my landing lag so well, it was really aggravating, as soon as i dair'd i knew i would get grabbed.

ATTILA:
I honestly thought you would CP Snake against me. I wouldnt have placed Top 10 if you'd used Snake, I have to admit. Your Fat Samus was surprisingly good, but my GaW still thinks your Lucas is delicious.

TIBS:
Great to see you got your game back man! Back to the top of the food chain for you!
(I still haven't brawled you yet, y'know...)

KHOA:
Why did you leave so early man? It was good to see you, we shouldve got some friendlies in :(
You'll get back into your game man, if thats what your worried about.

CAO: I asked for the gym match, and then completely forgot like 4 seconds later. Really sorry, eheh... :/

UGLY:
What the HELL?? I was going to screw around the first match against you in the tourney, and then i got repeatedly Chain Choked, and could not escape. So I had to really push myself a bit that match, in other words, spam the turtle XD But yeah, big improvement, If it wasnt 80:20 in my favour i swear I would've gotten Dorf'd.

VERMY:
Charizard was the top performer of the day, whereas Squirtle was getting KO'd before he could dish out those sick AT's. Our friendlies were really fun, glad i got some in finally. Your Music is awesome, I could tell Earl was really enjoying it when i first Vs'd him XD Naruto merchandise ftw.

TANMAN:
Placing high with Sonic again, so obviously it has nothing to do with match-up experience. I fear the day you use DK against me. Thanks for Texture Hacks and the Awesome DVD. Thanks for recording the MMs with Timic and other stuff. Upload the MM please. The Next DVD is gonna be massive WOO!!!

TIMIC:
I MM'd you for $10 and won... and then you challenge me again for $5? lolwut.
Glad i could train you a little bit, you got a pretty bad bracket, but your match with Jei was close, showing potential. Marth and Snake defs your best characters.

TOSHI:
You place high consistently man, and offensive playstyles are the best, lots of people get too pressured. I really enjoy playing your Diddy, its always a tense fast-paced, we definitely need friendlies. GG

HAYDINO:
Game And Watch REPRESENT!!! wooooo!!!! Im actually really glad i messed up and we had that 'fake' tourney match. It took away my shakiness and after that it was just adrenaline. Your Diddy is good but I dont think its ready for tournament use just yet, but you'll definitely need it later on. Friendlies were really fun, glad i finally got some in against you.

JEI:
You left the venue before i did What the hell is up with that lol. I was the last to leave because when we finished early everyone left instead of playing friendlies til pack-up time :(. Your Jigglypuff was a beast in low tier but Attilas lucas just wouldnt die heh. So glad i didnt have to Vs you in singles, i seem to be having a lot of trouble with the Pit match-up (LOL) Thanks for hosting. Hope you liked the lollipops.

X:
Coins suck. especially 50c coins. >:(
Thanks for hosting.

T-Rex:
So you worked out a spike, hey? Stupid Marth, Go away with your Tippers. Use C.Falcon against me in the tourney PLZ!!! Good friendlies, nice end to the day.

ATLAS:
Pity we were each others first match after playing friendlies the last half hour lol.
I know the Snake match-up well, People shouldnt CP with him if they dont really use him.
Nice ZSS btw, hope you can afford the rest :)

Edge and Drix:
We had more trouble against you in doubles then Tibz and Attila. I couldnt approach Sheik and Fox Usmash KO's are really annoying. :(

AFROPONY:
Lol at calling me to see how i was doing. poor you, all the way up in Queensland.

Everyone else i probably didnt hang with much.

AWARDS!!!
Most Improved : Nixernator (closely followed by Ugly)
Most Surprising : Coming third (also closely followed by Ugly and his Dorf)
Most Expected : Earl being in the grand final
Most Adrenaline filled Matches : Earl
Most Satisfying moment of the day : Beating Nicks, who knocked me out last time
Most Annoying : Not being able to land a hit on EdgeGames in doubles match!!!
Most lol wtf moment : Timic challenging me to a MM after i won the last one against him O_.o

Cant wait until next month. <3 everyone.

Zer0Core

Smash Rookie
hey guys thanks for a great first tournament lots of fun. free bandages to hold my shattered pride would of topped it all off. I'll be sure to train and come back next time!

PS: my real name is Harry not aaron tanman sorry for not making that clear. i just rolled with it first day for funsies :p haha again thanks for the warm welcome all

_X_

Smash Lord
What's Up's

X: You're a ****ing Super Hero. GG bro

Devil: I bash u. You did well this round. We all need to start playing again

iceK: You're the reason teams failed >_>... <_< GG v Tibs bro, he's 2G

Jei: How the **** did things finish so early? But considering it was the lowest turn out it was still way quicker than I could have expected. WTF easy beating your pit on FD?! You're suppose to be way moar pro than me brah. Fox dittos >_>... <_<... How good is that Melee game, srsly!

Armish beard/ Pony: 2 V 2 Fox V Peach. 'Nuff said. We'll hit the town soon brah

T-Rex: You're a ****in' pro

Tibs: 2G. You keep doing this thing... where you win and then other people lose... what's up with that man, com' on srs.

Splice: You are a little ninja man. Keep it up and you'll be placing even better.

Uggz: ****in' Ganonpwnage. Good job on low tier man, never seen you so sharp.

lolBryan: At least you know moves OTHER THAN DOWN SMASH!!! Melee teams were sick. Mega lolz.

Edge: Good to see you again man, keep Sheik the **** away from me!

Cao: SMASHED FEST! Coming to a city near you!

Atticus: Should have stayed from Singles and epic Post singles melee. Miss you brah.

Conndogg: SEE OH DOUBLE ENN DEE OH DOUBLE GEE!! >_> ... Good to see you bro. You're making quite between monthlies event organizer. Keep it up.

Earl: X: What's up man - Earl: Nothin'. BRUTAL CONVERSATION!! You're so cool :cry: have my babies!!! >_> ... *cough*. Any way man... good to see you.

Leisha: There used to be girls coming to smash.. >_> srsly, ask Cao.

Nixernator: Thanks for coming brah (I hope I don't get you confused with Nicks... you're the tall guy, right?)

Nicks: ****ING ZSAMAS!! Tried to Brinstar CP but you ****in' Down D'B'd me. WTF IS THAT **** I WAS GOING TO WIN THAT ROUND!!! Good matches man, too good.

Attila: LU-KUZZ!! You stuck to it all day man, good work. 2G skill hax.

People I played

Vermy: PT man! You've gotten SO much better man, keep it up for real. First match on FD was SOOO close.

DS: FOX DITTOS!!!

Tanman: ****ING SONIC ON ****ING PICTO ****ING CHAT!! Other than that Good games man, I did have fun.

Niks: Refer to above*

Did I play anyone else?

General comment

I hope we all had a really fun day. I know I did. Don't forget to keep hitting us up with suggestions, we're all ears and eyes, we'd love to know what you think.

The pot was about twice as big as previous tournaments, HAPPY NOW? And we didn't even charge you extra!

Sorry we couldn't give concession to the good good people who take time and effort to bring T.Vs. A bigger pot comes at a cost... We're sorry.

Sorry for all those I missed for shout outs. This takes so long as it is...

<3

earla

Smash Lord
what's crackin x, the pot was great. keep it up. tibor and i like u alot.

perhaps no/less friendlies during tournament next. the losers bracket sure took their time.

cheers

Splice

Smash Hero
what's crackin x, the pot was great. keep it up. tibor and i like u alot.

perhaps no/less friendlies during tournament next. the losers bracket sure took their time.

cheers
Actually that may have been my fault. After i beat Attila i didn't do anything for about an hour and had a coffee. Yeah. :ohwell:

And yeah X you got the Nixernator and Nicks names back to front (who can blame you?)

Everything about that tourney was run perfectly. If we think we can do that well next time, we need to have pools.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@nicks: i cp halberd cause i thought you were using wario, and i kinda forgot you main high tier. my bad. confident i could take your mk with lucas on a non-gay stage though. if you go to n2c on thurs i wanna try this.

@earl: friendlies make the tourny way more fun imo. tournys arent just about rocking up, winning and leaving, but about playing as much smash as you can against people you normally wouldnt. this not only makes you a better player, but influences all the players around you, making the seen much more competitive too. looking at even this tourny, my spacing with lucas and my samus combo and overwhelm game improved dramatically. and this was mostly cause i was mucking around with people who didnt let me use my normal playstyle. friendlies are awsum (pun intended) imo.

i will do shoutouts at some point, but the cbs factor is fairly high atm...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
just letting you guys know
the next melee monthly, there is going to be a melee tournament of course, but since melee runs so fast (we get the tourneys done early with 4 tvs)

if you guys turn up with your tvs too (we pull like 6 or more) we can easily play brawl there too, since there's no organized melee tournament coming up for July due to cao being in America, I've decided ill take charge and make something happen

reguardless treat the upcoming couch warriors on July 12th as just a general smash day, there will be a melee tournament and if time permits (this all depends on how many tvs come :) ) there might be a brawl tournament too ;) and obviously don't forget the blazblu/melty/sf4/whatever other fighting games there are at couch warriors

TL;DR: Melee monthly will hopefully have brawl too, it will at least have friendlies, if not a tournament :)

_X_

Smash Lord
just letting you guys know
the next melee monthly, there is going to be a melee tournament of course, but since melee runs so fast (we get the tourneys done early with 4 tvs)

if you guys turn up with your tvs too (we pull like 6 or more) we can easily play brawl there too, since there's no organized melee tournament coming up for July due to cao being in America, I've decided ill take charge and make something happen

reguardless treat the upcoming couch warriors on July 12th as just a general smash day, there will be a melee tournament and if time permits (this all depends on how many tvs come :) ) there might be a brawl tournament too ;) and obviously don't forget the blazblu/melty/sf4/whatever other fighting games there are at couch warriors

TL;DR: Melee monthly will hopefully have brawl too, it will at least have friendlies, if not a tournament :)
AMAZING 3 am post.

Thanks for the TL;DR, I have work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom