• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
cool looks like a good turn out for this friday. and yeah with the movie there are no reall good ones on so we are gonna see some random movie and lol at it the whole time XDXDXD

tibs7

Smash Champion
conor, 80% chance of me coming =) and im into melee right now (i know so weird) so we need a TV with melee on it....

Dekar289

Smash Hero
melee at forte's from 12-6 on friday, so if you actually want to have fun come along <3 <3

C~Dog

Smash Champion
tibs7 said:
conor, 80% chance of me coming =) and im into melee right now (i know so weird) so we need a TV with melee on it....
melee? at a brawl meet? MASSIVE LOLZORZ XDXDXD

srsly tho. if you want melee go chill with dekar on friday =P

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol dekar it maybe true i was seriously playing for about 3hrs today is that normal??? lol and im definetely considering going melee friday now, good 1 conor

Vermy

Smash Champion
I may want to play melee on friday if I can make an appearance... I've been playing brawl+ lately and its made me realise how much I miss Melee Samus, Young Link, Mewtwo and Roy XD

Also, if I do indeed attend ill be bringing my wii with brawl+.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I finish work at 5pm so I can only make the N2C meet.

Btw Lee is back into Brawl, he was over for a couple of hours tearing me up with Sonic. So fast lol.

Good to see a few extra people seeing the light which is Melee...toss over it in the other thread though.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Weee go Lee. Is Brawl+ gonna be at the next STIGMA?
Also even if I don't play Melee like at all should I still go to STIGMA melee for lols? I was playing it with splice again and it was heaps of fun.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Weee go Lee. Is Brawl+ gonna be at the next STIGMA?
Also even if I don't play Melee like at all should I still go to STIGMA melee for lols? I was playing it with splice again and it was heaps of fun.
Yeah there should be a wii set up with Brawl plus. Out of the four or so hacked wiis that are there (me, vermy, ugs, tanman, maybe others), we could set up one for that. That should satisfy the melee boys too =P

Splice

Smash Hero
OH MY GOD
BRAWL+ AT STIGMA!!!

Captain Falcon Approves: YESZ!!

But seriously, thats AWESOME. Although, Hitstun totally adds to the lulz, which is important.

EDIT: yes that was overly eager, but i really have wanted to play Brawl+ for a while.
Must buy an SD Card before the tourney!!!!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I havint tried out Brawl+ yet, sounds like funzors though xD are we going to set up a Tv with melee to keep the melee people happy? but then again theres already a meet for that already i guess

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah there should be a wii set up with Brawl plus. Out of the four or so hacked wiis that are there (me, vermy, ugs, tanman, maybe others), we could set up one for that. That should satisfy the melee boys too =P
How could you forget about mine? It's the one with about half the roster without texture hacks (i'm a very busy person okay...).

I think a Melee would be a better choice then Brawl plus though, Brawl Plus can be fun... But Melee is so much better then plus.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well i guess theres 4 tvs there, maybe two can be brawl+ and melee and the other 2 brawl? guess it depends on everyone else because i really dont mind...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Well i guess theres 4 tvs there, maybe two can be brawl+ and melee and the other 2 brawl? guess it depends on everyone else because i really dont mind...
ohnono i was talking about at stigma lol

friday is for brawls, since melee dudes are already doing something that day at forte's house

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ohhh! Okay then, then forget what i said xD, Hopefully we can get some more people to come along with us in the city. I really feel like shopping for plushies

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ill be bringing melee reguardless since ill be coming straight from the melee meet, might not even get used
u guyz b watch out
best ddd and oli in box hill

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Check Blue Metaknight and I think one of the ToonLinks. We have Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. As for Lightsaber effects... I can add something similar in, but then we lose all sound of the character =/

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it's an attempt to fix brawl that fails, but at least you can still use sonic

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Played it. I like what they did to the Dorf. I mean, I really freaking like it.

However, the extended hit-stun is hilariously long and I hate it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
@Justyn:
Brawl+ is a modified and hacked version of the original Brawl. Hitstun has been bumped up to Melee's level and every character has been amped up to make Brawl seemingly more balanced. At the moment these 10 are considered amazing in comparison to their brawl counterparts:

Sonic
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Fox
Marth
Shiek
Lucas
Samus

Its fun. Its like Melee and Brawl had secks. They also managed to "freeze" certain stages to eliminate hazards and create more neutrals. Theve done it to Warioware, Pokemon Stadium 2 and they flattened Luigis Mansion. =D
Also they have a new character select screen with individual tiles for zss, shiek, squirtle, ivysaur and charizard have been made, with the option of playing as one of the 3 pokemon. (I.E. Choose squirtle and when you lose a stock you respawn as squirtle).

Its got a few bugs in it, but its definitely something melee fans need to give a shot. They have brought Shiek and Captain Falcon back to their former glory. As well as projects making the return of Roy and Mewtwo. =)

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
I'm a maybe for N2C, my mother doesn't want to have to pick me up and drop me off, so I might organise something with Haydino if he isn't busy. Although I can only stay 'till 9 if I come, I have rugby the next day. Also, I may be able to bring my Wii/Brawl, and if I decide to stick something on my SD card to let me hack with it, Brawl+.

So I am a maybe, and my Wii is a maybe aswell...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay, 9 confirmed so far with 3 wiis,and 3 maybehs with 2 maybeh wiis. if we can get one more definite person + wii, that would be awesome. cos 10 peeps on 4 wiis is epic good

Afropony

Smash Lord
Condog how are the crew battles coming along? You said you would upload them this week but i know you've been busy with your texture hacks and probably other non smash related things.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Condog how are the crew battles coming along? You said you would upload them this week but i know you've been busy with your texture hacks and probably other non smash related things.
Okay. About the crew battles: due to the way they are recorded, the files are huge. Like, really huge. Im talking like 90 mb for a 1 min match huge. So im trying to find a way to compress them (looking into this more next week since i have hols), cos atm there is like 3.3 gig of vid files, and there is no way im going to waste my money uploading vids >_>

SO bottom line: if i cant make them muchmuchmuchmuch smaller, no vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom