• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that foxy Challenge sounds so cruel to the Pikachu.

How about Tri-Force challenge A Link, Zelda/Sheik and a Ganondorf on one team for some reason : / haha

Twin Snakes, pretty self explanitory

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
Atlas, we must play Magic. I just hope I can get More Malakir Bloodwitch and Blade of the Bloodchief, haha
my new deck is bigger badder and more banslayery

"worldwakes" release is in feburary so thez plenty of time to get some zendikar stuff in i actually have 2 unopened boxes that i might crack during final destination perhaps you would like to join me!! i just want the set then after that ill get only cards i need

check out "the magic show" on youtube for some awesome faqs"

tibs7

Smash Champion
dekars challenge is pretty pro
how bout captain falcon challenge, 3 falcons just using falcon punch and the knee, no other move is allowed =) (has this already been suggested)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how about we set up like a mad maze level and the you have to vs 3 snake positioned around the maze chasing you with nikita's and you have to see how long you can go without getting hit by one

_X_

Smash Lord
dekars challenge is pretty pro
how bout captain falcon challenge, 3 falcons just using falcon punch and the knee, no other move is allowed =) (has this already been suggested)
FCC was tried and tested but failed. Since you could only really Falcon punch you couldn't recover. When Up B was allowed then it got messy.

tibs7

Smash Champion
oh man, yeah forgot about recovery. well then they can use upB aswell =)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Any other suggestions besides the 'challenges'? Something that can involve more than 4 people at a time? I was thinging something more along the lines of a different kind of tournament or crew battle.
4 v 4 crew tournament or something you know? Stop trying to recreate the Bowser challenge lol.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
4v4 Crew Battle Tourney, Scrambled Eggs Tourney, or Super Ganon Fun Time Tourney.

(SGFT is a 4 player Free For All, Ganon only, all items on and playing on Counter Pick/Banned stages tourney)

tibs7

Smash Champion
scrambled eggs sounds mint, as does 4v4 crews. SGFT im a bit iffy about.....

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Crazyhat Tourney: All characters are written down three times and put in a hat. When the tourney starts, everybody draws a character. That is your main for the tourney.

Megafun Bombingrun: Every explosive item is turned on high. The only stage is Kirby's Whatchamacallit, the one with the big gun that I can't remember.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I squeed in my pants~

Yeah Attila let me know if you are or not because I was going to try to create the brackets before the day. Or at least have a basis on the arrangement of the brackets...I dunno lol.
Good to hear either way.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah i should know for sure in the next couple of days. im supposed to go to an interview for monash physiotherapy on the 23rd, but im not 100% sure if im going yet.

keep you in the loop.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
We didnt have pools last time due to not enough people attending, we should have pools this time. We can do it if we run everything at peak efficiency, we can do them and crews.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
how about team "one high and one low" characters or crew teams where no 1 character can be the same in a team.

teams picked randomly out of a hat that idea i like dat.

all explosives on high "75m" and if you get hit my the pogo hammer you automatically lose the game

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Be prepared for an epicly low turnout if the other 'final' tournaments are anything to go by.
:(

Im also amazed no ones said "those suggestions are bad and you should feel bad" yet

Splice

Smash Hero
Devils sorta right though... with all these suggestions I feel more and more like just having a god**** normal tourney.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
i wouldn't mind trying brawl+ or balanced brawl if there's enough interest/enough hacked wiis.
i've hardly played either of them though, dunno much about them except ganon suddenly became viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom